Reviews (1-9 of 9)
TOPdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is TOPdesk?
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
TOPdesk has a unique license model: - Modular: Select the modules you need and easily expand as your business grows - Saas or On premise - Unlimited number of assets. Successful asset management should not be dependent on the license of your product. - End users OR service agents based, whichever fits your situation best. If you are looking for flexibility in the number of agents for e.g. extra busy times of the year, the flexible end user license lets you add agents without any restrictions, no day passes needed.
TOPdesk Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
TOPdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TOPdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|