Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Organize and prioritize service tickets (140)
Configuration mangement (109)
Self-service tools (129)
ITSM reports and dashboards (114)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TOPdesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Resource Plan Board
- Supported: Operations Management
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Integrations Market Place
- Supported: Reservations Management
- Snow License Manager
- Qlik Sense
- Nagios Core
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft BI (MSBI)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (formerly LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite)
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite)
- RES Service Automation
- Microsoft Active Directory
- UMRA Access & Identity Management
- Mavim Rules
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|
Less suited for: For Change Management (simples changes) we miss the functionality that a "Manager" can approve a change from within the Self Service Portal.
We plan on merge the SSP with Wish, but the Facility backoffice will still use Wish for their work.
The process for use is easy to explain to users
Streamlining calls with TOPdesk saves a lot of phone calls and emails.