TotalView is being used for network trend data for the specific purpose of troubleshooting. It is used exclusively by the team of network …
We use TotalView to monitor our entire network infrastructure to include all: routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers.
Currently, TotalView is being used as a network management tool that allows for a concise and consolidated location to view important …
Our IT Department uses TotalView for Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting. Due to its many features, we are starting to use TotalView to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TotalView, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
PathSolution’s TotalView is a network performance monitoring tool. PathSolutions emphasizes issue diagnostics and recommended remediation as a key facet of TotalView, in addition to core monitoring features. These features include network mapping, bandwidth analysis, real-time performance and cloud service monitoring, and automated report generation. The vendor also advertises rapid deployment via auto configuration and network discovery.
Company's introduction of product
PathSolution’s TotalView is a network performance monitoring tool. PathSolutions emphasizes the platform’s issue diagnostics and recommended remediation assistance as a key differentiator.
Reviewers rate Baseline threshold calculation highest, with a score of 9.3.
The most common users of TotalView are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Banking industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The setup is fast and easy - 500 devices in 20 minutes.
- The ability to go back a day or a week in time allows us to more easily troubleshoot the "what happened at 3 a.m. yesterday" question.
- It gives us easily accessible stats for checks and balances like device types, counts, models, serial number etc.
- Customization can be difficult to achieve - although well documented and support is willing to help.
- Some configuration steps are cumbersome but strides have been made to fix that in recent years.
- Automation and discovery of devices aren't the easiest to do, it is one of the short comings. While it is achievable it's not as up front as other tools
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Support Team is great.
- New features being added all the time.
- I don't have any complaints or suggestions right now.
- In-depth device interface performance
- Daily Utilization with a historical view
- Call Assessment and VoIP phone monitoring
- I currently do not have any cons with the software - PathSolutions support is phenomenal.
- Probably the best value I have ever seen in a network monitoring product.
- Phenomenal customer service and support.
- Features galore!
- If you have some complexities in your network addressing, the network diagram tool will lay everything out automatically, but it will be confusing to look at. There is a way to edit the diagram so it looks more intuitive, but it may require some time to edit everything the right way.
- TotalView will count virtual interfaces such as voice dial-peers and service modules as "ports," which counts against your license count. However, there is a way to edit each device to remove these "false positives" so it doesn't suck up licenses, but it can take some time to clean those up.