The account management could be better also. But overall it is the best CRM I have used.
- Modern UI.
- Easy to use.
- Visual graphics.
- Client segmentation for managing at scale
- Client Marketing - both segmented and broad announcements
- Client Feedback via NPS survey and in-email surveys
- Monitoring certain types of client activity and engagement metrics - there are very few time frames options to select for engagement do not match up to our client lifecycle
While task management does help us between teams, I wish we could integrate to another system that we use all the time. Or if all users would be able to get email alerts based on their tasks. I use Totango as a tool to analyse my portfolio rather than something that is always open and I'm constantly checking multiple times per day.
Not so appropriate for a sales use case I think as it's really a tool to keep the adoption high and keep track of all the changes and important information.
Totango is a customer success platform that is designed to help recurring revenue businesses simplify the complexities of customer success by connecting the dots of customer data, actively monitoring customer health changes, and driving proactive engagements.
According to the vendor, Totango is also the only customer success platform provider that offers solutions for companies that have or sell into multiple products, hierarchies, and channel partners.
Customer and User Monitoring Platform: real-time monitoring of key account and user-level metrics on product adoption, value delivered, utilization, and operational incidents.
Early Warning System: a system that computes customer health and alerts companies when a customer needs attention based on shifts in health or occurrence of specific at-risk events.
Customer Success Work Management: business process management for customer success managers and executives including account management workflows, best practice automation, team performance measurement, and executive reporting and dashboards.
Customer Nurture and Retention Campaigns: automated, personalized campaigns to drive onboarding and product adoption based on actual user behavior and results.
Customer Analytics: Deep segmentation and analytics capability to discover trends across the customer base, develop benchmarks, and examine rich account and user profiles.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Online customer community
- Supported: Billing
- Supported: Marketing emails
- Supported: NPS surveys
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Internal collaboration
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Revenue forecasting
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Marketo
- Supported: Dynamic Assignment
- Supported: Outcome Success Plans
- Supported: Customer Portal
- Supported: Team Performance Review
- Supported: Portfolio Management
- Supported: Account Hierarchy
- Supported: Custom Metrics
- Supported: User Level Reporting
- Supported: Team Adoption
- Supported: ISO 27001 Security
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|