Reviews (1-4 of 4)
March 15, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We use AuthorityLabs primarily for daily rank checking and monthly reporting for SEO clients. As a consulting firm, we've used the tool on behalf of several clients. It helps them understand how well their sites are ranking for target keyword phrases and how their rankings are changing over time, as well as competitive comparisons.
- Shows updated ranking for search position daily.
- Tracks desktop and mobile rank.
- Makes it easy to add notes and categorize keyword groups.
- Doesn't do much more than track rankings and suggest keywords.
- Doesn't provide diagnostics or recommendations for improvement.
- This may have changed since we last used it, but keyword recommendations were not consistently useful.
Read Tom Pick's full review
It's best used for small to mid-sized businesses that need to track a modest number of keyword phrases - perhaps 100 to 500 - across multiple search engines, in a limited number of geographies, against three or fewer competitors. It's less useful for large enterprises or small businesses that need multiple SEO functions handled by a single tool.
March 28, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
It's being used for more in-depth keyword tracking for a multitude of keywords across several websites. It's primarily being used by the department (marketing). It tracks progress on keyword tracking and is also great for reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keyword tracking (large volumes)
- Keyword insights
- Competitor Keyword tracking
Read Brett Doucette, ABC, MBA's full review
- Keyword tracking and SERP results for organic and paid campaigns for a large volume of keywords.
- Less appropriate if you want a deeper dive for SEO diagnostics and identifying potential fixes.
August 30, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
AuthorityLabs was used by our Marketing department to report on targeted keywords for use in tracking and strategizing our SEO focus. We also used AuthorityLabs to monitor three of our top competitors search rankings to make sure we were targeting the same keywords as well as measuring our ranking/performance in comparison to theirs.
- Very simple interface that makes it easy to see what's most important - keyword rankings and their performance.
- Uploading new keywords was very easy - you could type in them in or upload a spreadsheet.
- Customizing data - we liked that we could filter our data in different ways.
- Really no negatives - AuthorityLabs is a very basic and easy to use website.
Read Billy Barker's full review
Based on the account type we had - which was probably the lowest package - it is perfect for small businesses or companies who only focus on a few handfuls of keywords. If you are a larger business or wanting to be more involved in SEO, you probably want a different package or solution.
We currently use AuthorityLabs within our interactive department to monitor keyword ranking for targeted keywords for our clients. It provides a helpful comparison of progress for both local and nationwide keyword terms and their ranking on Google. It provides a simple and easy to navigate dashboard to quickly monitor progress for SEO initiatives.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Easy to sort results based on keyword, ranking, overall progress.
- Very easy to compare progress from campaign start, last month, last week, etc.
- The interface is very rudimentary, it is not an interface that we would be comfortable adding clients the ability to access.
- All results must be pulled into other programs for inclusion in monitoring reports.
- Adding separate keyword targets for mobile and non-mobile is cumbersome and results must be tracked separately.
Read this authenticated review
For an affordable and simplistic keyword monitoring tool, it works perfectly. It is simple to use, easy to navigate and provides a concise overview of rankings for targeted keywords.