Report Formatting Templates (20)
Formatting capabilities (20)
Report sharing and collaboration (25)
Customizable dashboards (27)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cyfe, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
It can be used to visualize KPIs for everyone in an organization and make sure that that teams are hitting their goals, fixing performance issues, and staying motivated.
Specifically designed for agencies, the White Label plan allows users to track metrics that matter to clients, highlight branding, and even advertise other services.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: iFrames
- Cyfe is particularly suitable for giving your clients (or your boss) a brief, uncomplicated overview of various performance metrics. It has just enough depth to look legit (and it is legit), but it's got enough eye-candy, colored-graphicness to keep your audience entertained.
- It may be less well-suited to a company that's trying hard to track all its own metrics on an in-depth level.
- They're improving all the time, so if it's not the right choice yet, set a reminder to revisit it in a few years!
- Do I need to pull data from multiple sources and report the numbers?
- Can I save time not having to manually pull numbers into a spreadsheet or other reporting format from common sources?
- Do I need a nice, easy to read and understand format that is readily available to share?
Browser access limits security to only user/pass.
Number of widgets: if lower, the free trial is optimal.
Provide in advance widgets by category, which Cyfe does an excellent job in its Add Widget window.
Because it is not a client application, ensure selection includes this variable.
Support is not as elaborate as others, but is an acceptable trade off for how intuitive the interface and settings are.