- Report Formatting Templates (20)9.191%
- Formatting capabilities (20)8.181%
- Report sharing and collaboration (25)7.070%
- Customizable dashboards (27)5.151%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cyfe, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
It can be used to visualize KPIs for everyone in an organization and make sure that that teams are hitting their goals, fixing performance issues, and staying motivated.
Specifically designed for agencies, the White Label plan allows users to track metrics that matter to clients, highlight branding, and even advertise other services.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: iFrames
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Brings together data from a range of online services
- I quite like the 2 options for layouts - Dark and Light, however I think these could be made ever so slightly more visually appealing. Graphs and charts are great however.
- Accessible - use with a browser anywhere
- Easy to Use - intuitive and does not require training
- Freemium - great try before you buy with a few free modules to start
- Additional demonstration/instruction for use of custom widgets
- Video screencast instruction is always helpful
- Additional 3rd party partners for widgets are always welcome
Browser access limits security to only user/pass.
Number of widgets: if lower, the free trial is optimal.
Provide in advance widgets by category, which Cyfe does an excellent job in its Add Widget window.
Because it is not a client application, ensure selection includes this variable.
Support is not as elaborate as others, but is an acceptable trade off for how intuitive the interface and settings are.
- Multiple users
- Automated report generation and sharing
- Additional widgets from additional 3rd party data sources
- PPC Tracking
- Social Media Tracking
- Relevant News Alerts
- Freedom from network and client - browse from anywhere
- Hold sales and marketing accountable for effectiveness as well as activity
- Integrate sales and orders using Stripe
- Robust dashboards
- Incredible amount of data sources
- Fair pricing and incredible value
- Excellent customization options to give your dashboards a "custom" feel to them
- Unlimited users and dashboards
- CSV and Excel data dashboards
- Very minor issues with clarifying how some URLs should be structured to pull data
- Some data sources are not clear what they pull, this is largely a labeling issue outside Cyfe
- Cyfe allows us to provide real time data to our clients
- Cyfe allows us to provide detailed analytics to our clients showing actual results
- Cyfe reduced our need to provide monthly "reports" to our marketing clients
- Cyfe allows us to have better situational awareness and know what is going on throughout our multiple organizations
- Social Marketing Analytics
- Income and Forecasting Analytics
- Pay Per Click Analytics and Oversight
- We are using Cyfe as an alternative to AdWords dashboards. This way non-AdWords savvy users can still see the data in real time without risking mistakes from within AdWords
- We use Cyfe to provide dashboards to our social media marketing clients so they can have a real time view of their growth and activities taken on their behalf
- We intend to use Cyfe with out collections team to provide better real time analytics
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Implemented in-house
- Just mastering how to format certain data sources
- Creating users
- Creating dashboards
- Customizing dashboards
- Creating new data sources/widgets