Trakstar Perform

Trakstar Perform

We implemented Trakstar for performance reviews for one department this year to test the platform prior to rolling it out to the whole …

Trakstar

per year

What is Trakstar Perform?

Trakstar's Performance Appraisal software helps HR and your organization manage feedback, goals and reviews. You can build customized appraisal forms, set SMART goals, and create flexible workflows to meet the needs of your organization. 360/Multi-rater feedback is an option. Trakstar's rich feature set and visually appealing interface are available at a reasonable cost. Implementation is customized for you. Trakstar offers a free trial, price quote, or a live demo from a real person.

Trakstar Perform Competitors

Trakstar Perform Technical Details

Alternatives

What are Trakstar Perform's top competitors?

Lattice, 15Five, and BetterWorks are common alternatives for Trakstar Perform.

What is Trakstar Perform's best feature?

Reviewers rate Performance plans and Plan weighting and Reporting highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Trakstar Perform?

The most common users of Trakstar Perform are from Mid-size Companies and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

Trakstar has been very responsive to my questions and support has been able to speak with me on the phone as needed. Also, when I told Trakstar that my employees were not delighted by the product, they did a special session with me to diagnose any issues and to make recommendations for how I could improve the tool's usefulness in my job. I appreciated their support here.