We now see all local teams using the same product to drive their marketing …
Also, marketing teams are starting to focus more on Consumer Data to pick up insights and details about audiences before launching …
All this is achieved using native segmentation tool and computation of metrics which are heavily relying on data availability.
The rules to compute the …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Treasure Data, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Twilio Segment
- Google Analytics
- Adjust by AppLovin
- Amplitude Analytics
- Chartio (discontinued)
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Adobe Analytics
- Apache Hadoop
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft Power BI
- Tableau Online
- Metric Insights
- Microsoft Office 2016 (discontinued)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Drive
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MariaDB Platform
- Mirantis Kubernetes Engine
- Heroku Platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- NetSuite ERP
- Meta for Business
- Sizmek Ad Suite
- Twitter Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- Amazon Kinesis
- Unreal Engine
- Oracle CX Marketing
- Google Marketing Platform
- Oracle Responsys
- part of Oracle CX Marketing
- salesforce sales cloud
- hive mall
- Rest API
- instagram Ads
- Serial Devices
- mysql workbench
- SQuirreL SQL
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
- No ROI as of today because no one at my company know how to really use the tool
- Unification of customer data in one location
- Full activation and customization of customer data
- Ability to activate on multiple marketing channels from customer data
- Higher ROI on ad campaigns
- Treasure Data accelerate unified view development for customers.
- Dynamic rules based segmentation through user friendly interface for Marketers.
- Real-time personalization abilities allow us to engage with our customers.
- Perfect data collection and connection offers a detailed report for proper customer management.
- Further, the coordination of different marketing procedures helps in market segmentation, which is a solid process.
- Finally, Treasure Data makes the company have global support, and make sales globally.
- Treasure Data has provided an immediate positive impact on seeing the details of the business, without having to aggregate multiple spreadsheets and use pivot tables.
- Treasure Data has helped to provide a positive predictive model for potential customers to upgrade their spending with the company, providing an immediate list of prospective leads to provide to the sales team.
- Treasure Data has now allowed us to define our LTV and 360-degree view of our customers, where we struggled with this before.
- Automate manual processes, which frees our time to work on more valuable tasks.
- Real-time connections to platforms allow us to measure our campaigns and act on them in a very short time.
- Real-time personalization abilities allow us to engage with our customers at the right time.
- We had 111% increase in response rate on targeted emails.
- We got a 3x click-through rate increase.
- Increased addressability of consolidated customer file by 40%.
- Less reliant on third party data providers.
- Single source of truth for user counts.
- A secure environment for sensitive user data.
- World scalable CDP.
- Central place to develop dataflows.
- Positive use of 1st party data in media.
- Increase in media efficiency.
- Increase media effectiveness and marketing ROI.
- Better ROI.
- Data centralization.
- Engagement KPIs (video views, social media engagement, email opens, clicks, etc.).
- Positive on storing and showing data insights for the marketers.
- Swift and worry-free maintenance of customer audiences
- We are organizing the data.
- Treasure Data has allowed us to save cost on investing in staff and infrastructure building out a mass data storage solution ourselves.
- Treasure Data allowed us to get our product out much faster than if we had had to build out our own internal storage and processing solution.
- Treasure Data allowed us to focus on building our product and not the overhead of a data management solution
- Better Targeting
- More Efficient with Time dedicated to Marketing Efforts
- Being able to do optimized marketing has resulted in higher ROI than ever before.
- It has allowed us to centralize our customer data
- It has allowed us to create automated marketing journeys at scale
- It allows us to easily segment audiences based on certain criteria
- It's hard to judge because the project is still in progress.
- Cost for lead in Marketing campaigns have been optimised using audience creation in CDP.
- Quantitative ones when we have shown marketing spend saving using suppressions.
- Qualitative ones when we know the data unified can have lasting ROI impact using various ML use cases.
- Driving Automation by building the Data as a service.
- Allowing our company to reach digital transformation
- Democratizing marketing inside company
- Cost of deployment and licensing is lower than previous platforms
- Access of data is possible for all systems and made easier (after implementation
- Generates traction once presented to markets (tool is sexy to use and working well if technical implementation was done properly)
- Net-new sales uplift using TD CDP for 1 year
- Saving us money by helping to replace from an overpriced visualization tool to a new tool
- When there are Treasure Data updates, there might be old functions that are deprecated or existing functions which no longer work as before --> this may have impact on existing workflows/queries
- As many developers are working on the same environment, the jobs are queued because there is a limited amount of computation cores available --> if we want to increase it, our client needs to pay for more cores
- As data are increasing, some workflows are too expensive and need to be rethought / made more efficient --> this means re-designing existing workflows and also requires constant support from Treasure Data which analyzes the queries and identifies points of improvement that allows client to pay less