Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Task Management (203)9.393%
- Team Collaboration (199)8.888%
- Mobile Access (178)8.282%
- Resource Management (168)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Trello, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Efficiency - Team members can follow flows without team leaders walking them through processes in person.
- Harmonious task management - transparent tasks and managements hold the team accountable
- Helpful Culture - No barriers for q&a's so team members can help each other more easily
- Shortened the time of the development
- Keep track of the problems and better organize and track the resolved and unresolved issues
- Provides visibility of roadmap to all stakeholders
- Enables faster decision making
- Enables faster collaboration in meetings
- Easy collaboration
- Faster communication
- Quickly pin and locate documents
- by giving me a visual way to arrange our development and bug-fixing sprints, it assisted me in organizing them.
- It set priorities and kept tabs on what was being created.
- Knowing which ticket requires the greatest attention will be of great use to me.
- With our team members, we can communicate and schedule meetings with ease.
- Time saving when done with the whole team.
- Promotes efficiency
- Visual organization
- Accessible anywhere
- Budget Friendly
- It has made it easy to keep track of project progress
- Keeps us on track with employees
- Helps delegate to others in the company
- Holds us accountable when tasks are assigned
- This is our first year using Trello to organize our conference tasks, but it has tremendously helped to keep track of deadlines. I see it being very valuable going forward.
- Trello has been an important workflow management tool in the content team of my company.
- It has helped streamline the content operations in the company.
- Trello has made it easy to track the marketing content tasks.
- Board scrum.
- This product helped our team reduce the average timeline of our projects from 250 days to 90 days with the efficiency Trello offers.
- It has helped me organize projects.
- It has given me a central repository for marketing projects.
- It has allowed me to track my projects across my devices.
- The team is working more productively.
- Helps keep track of our projects and clients
- Ability to converse between team members
- Better organization
- It is free so the initial investment is almost zero, the benefits are many when organizing your work and increase your productivity.
- If you want to use Trello in a small or large company, I recommend using the paid version to have all the functionalities available. The investment would be minimal since it is very economical.
- Highly recommended, in my company has brought us great benefits by increasing the productivity of the development team.
- As Positive impact, I earn a lot of time in every project
- For the moment, I use the free version and It's always guarante the success of my projects
- It definitely increased team efficiency in my case.
- It makes team and tasks management less tedious.
- Because of the prioritization of work, it helps in delivering on time and most required items.
- Saves time
- Reduces clutter on plans
- Helps tracking better
- Staying on task and on track[.]
- Sharing files and images[.]
- I never forget to send invoices because I've created recurring automations to remind me to do so!
- Increase productivty.
- Changed the way in which we communicate.
- Helped with our hybrid model.
- Reduce overthinking and overwhelm on a daily basis.
- Improve time management and organisation.
- More productive.
- Time saver
- Keeps the team together
- Helps with rewrites of whatever project item