Trello is a practical, efficient, intuitive application and can be customized to your liking. In my organization, we use it for project …
Great software for collaboration with teams. We use this for our entire team so we can all stay on top of projects at the same time. It …
I am using Trello mainly for managing my 3 teams: 1. Development Team: My whole Agile methodology is running on Trello including …
I have used Trello every day in the last 3-4 jobs I've had. It helps me organize my list of tasks for the day as well as automate tile …
We use Trello within our Video Production team and our Social Media team. The primary use of Trello is to keep track of dates, timelines, …
It is used to plan, organise, and improve productivity. Allows for content creation, workflows, and planning of course content. Also able …
Trello is absolutely used across the board at Slickplan. We recently had a major update to the app and this was great for keeping the …
As a a software developer, I use Trello my main Task management tool. I am very familiar with agile approaches and I found in Trello the …
Trello is used across the whole organization, used to manage the progress of work within the company, communicate between team members, …
It is being used by the whole organization, but each department has its own board to make things easier. It really helps to organize the …
From the Agile project team, We use Trello to plan and assign tasks to track them effectively
I use Trello to organize the business events, in my case project management trainings. The tool is very useful as you can share with other …
To execute projects through using agile Trello is used across organisation. It provides better collaboration among the team members and …
Trello is a project management tool that many of us use. Our organization has been using Trello for the past 2 years, and we find it to be …
Trello was established at our organization to maintain our new hire checklist and collaborate on projects within the hospital.
Using Trello, we have been able to reinvent our work methodology and move forward quickly and efficiently to fulfill our activities; I can …
I use Trello to manage projects and initiatives across 40 experts in 3 disciplines in 7 offices across North America. As a shared services …
As am a freelancer, we do [a] variety of jobs. I some cases for a special job some people work under me. And in that case[,] we share our …
It is used across the organization for managing our workflow pipeline, and staying on track with our projects, and allowing stakeholders …
The department I work for uses Trello. Specifically, we use it to track the work we do during our monthly maintenance windows where we …
I use it in my sales operations role to help myself stay on top of projects, notes, meeting agendas, and reminders. I've provided access …
We use it primarily to manage our engineer to order design and customer approval workflow. It is used by people across the organization. …
We use Trello to manage our "To Do" lists. We are a virtual company, so we have always worked remotely and have sometimes found it …
We use Trello within the team and I like it very much because of the options available and ease of use.
Trello works as a task management board. We used it as an integrated system between departments, where the chiefs of operations, the CEO …
Task Management (193)
Team Collaboration (190)
Mobile Access (171)
Resource Management (161)
per user/per month
per user/per month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Trello from Atlassian is a project management tool based on a Kanban framework. Trello is ideal for task-management in a to-do list format. It supports sharing boards and cards across users or teams. The product offers a free version, and paid versions add greater automation, collaboration, and administrative control.
Trello - A Quick Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Increased productivity
- Team management
- Time maximization
- Staying on task and on track[.]
- Sharing files and images[.]
- It definitely increased team efficiency in my case.
- It makes team and tasks management less tedious.
- Because of the prioritization of work, it helps in delivering on time and most required items.
- I never forget to send invoices because I've created recurring automations to remind me to do so!
- Increase productivty.
- Changed the way in which we communicate.
- Helped with our hybrid model.
- Reduce overthinking and overwhelm on a daily basis.
- Improve time management and organisation.
- More productive.
- Time saver
- Keeps the team together
- Helps with rewrites of whatever project item
- As Positive impact, I earn a lot of time in every project
- For the moment, I use the free version and It's always guarante the success of my projects
- On time reporting
- Workflow management
- Direct communication
- It improves the output of the team.
- Each member knows what they're going do when come to office tomorrow.
- It [helps] things get done on time.
- Saves time
- Reduces clutter on plans
- Helps tracking better
- That is very difficult to estimate
- Excellent things happens with trello is visibility and team collaboration
- Need to have a way team can enter actual hours spent on the activity
- A way to add dependencies on ppl and task
- You can invite outside members to a board within the organization.
- Limited email integration.
- A limited number of labels.
- Storage is limited.
- An ongoing issue with Trello that needs to be rectified is that you cannot edit a comment on the card.
- Managing projects on a larger scale is required, maybe Trello isn’t the best option.
- Trello has made us more efficient when new hire begin.
- Trello has made us more efficient and kept us on task during big projects.
- At times, it is difficult for us to locate information and we spend additional time referencing tasks than necessary.
- For teamwork, using this application was quite remarkable for task management; any investment you have to make with Trello is worth it.
- Visibility and oversight into a lot of people, clients, and projects in one central place saves me time and headache.
- Productivity increased through collaboration, organization, and prioritization.
- The ease of ability to do the "extra" stuff beyond our client work allows us to publish thought leadership, and go above-and-beyond to position ourselves as leading experts in the field and bring in new business.
- Highly positive for long-distance work
- Low investment but highly profitable yet
- I am on my goal and succeeding
- Saved us time in our planning.
- Our meetings took less time than usual as everyone is updated via Trello boards.
- Promotes project collaboration within a team
- Makes the team more efficient when tracking progress in a project
- Makes access to all the information in a project easy to get to instead of digging through documents, emails and notes. All the details of a project are kept in one board.
- Increased efficiency within the sales ops department
- Quickly address information gaps in our design workflow
- Got everyone on the same page for managing the status of projects
- We only use the free version so ROI was great
- More productive staff
- Visibility into tasks
- More tasks completion
- We are not using this for any of these requirements.
- 30% improvement on dead times
- 30% rough time saving in workflow planning
- 15% time saved monthly in comunication between departments