Trello

Trello Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Customer service of Trello is not that bad. I have not yet faced a critical issue with Trello because it's very user-friendly and I can manage almost all the issues that I'm facing. So far I am happy with what Trello support provides. Expecting more and more support from Trello.
Juan Miguel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Haven't really used it, since the platform is so simple and intuitive that I've never had to get customer support for it. Each of the features, however, generally display a little information box with very simple and specific information that carries you through said feature, to ensure you have a clear idea of its function.
Trello is still relatively new and is growing very quickly, so support from the developers and other users is still very thorough. Even though it would be unlikely that you'd really need support for the tool since it's reliable and easy to use, it's good to have the support there just in case.
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Before I implemented this tool in my role I looked up the different pricing and compared it to other tools before even setting up an account. I was able to get some support videos from Trello that greatly helped. Their YouTube channel also has helpful resources if you'd just trying to figure something out. I haven't yet had the need to talk to a live person for support, but I'm sure their live support is equal to or greater than their online resources.
rohit sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
This software is great for managing tasks for team members and project management. We have been using this tool for managing projects in our team and it works best for us. Also the user interface is great because for new team members we can easily train them how to use this tool.
Since the platform is fairly basic there really is no need to contact customer support because your imagination is your main limitation. In the couple of experiences I had with their support team, they seemed to answer quickly and be friendly, but my experience is fairly limited. No negative experiences so far!
I needed assistance in setting up the admin features with when we first launched the program and the email support team was slower than what I've typically experienced with other platforms but at the end of the day I was able to get my answers, they were polite and ultimately resolved my problem. It was just slow.
Huge and helpful articles in their knowledge base make it easier to find a solution for common problems. The wide external community of professional users and internal specialists can provide comprehensive support. Trello also provides a collection of ready to use dashboard samples that can be customized to any purpose which speed-up adoption process.
I haven't contacted them but some people say that their customer service would be less useful and very difficult to contact and solve the problems in a timely manner and that there are occasions the configuration takes a long time to take them to the board. I would assume these issues are technical ones but so far I haven't encountered any system issues with this software.
Jared DeLong | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't reached out to their support very often and their support is very limited anyway for the free users. They do have tons of great articles and videos in their Help Center and constantly send emails with updates and add-ons to the product. The fact that I've barely ever had to contact their support team means that they've developed a great product.
I honestly haven't had to use it much, but they do tend to send regular newsletters on how to best use Trello and ideas for setting it up for your projects. It seems to be supported very well and its user base is incredibly helpful. I would have no problem reaching out to Trello to problem solve any issues I or my team encounter.
Sarah Meerschaert | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't had much need to contact their support because the product is easy to use and pretty bug-free. I did reach out to them about swimlanes and I was able to find the information I needed very quickly and it was thorough and accurate information about current functionality.

I love that they use their own product. That's always a good sign.
I have never needed to contact Trello's customer support team. For the most part, the app is pretty self-explanatory. I have used their help center and find it really useful, particularly their Getting Started guides, which cover everything from general information to feature deep dives and best practices. The help center is available in six different languages and the Trello Community is there to answer questions along with Trello Support.
Roberto Antonio Costinho Sosa | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I have a question, the support answers it. Sometimes it gives me a little confusing instructions or it takes a long time to respond. I do not like that. When in doubt, I prefer to search for the solution on the Internet. I don't think it's a bad support, but it's not very good either. It can be better.

Trello Scorecard Summary

Project Management (14)
Task Management (189)
Resource Management (157)
Gantt Charts (62)
Scheduling (143)
Workflow Automation (115)
Team Collaboration (186)
Support for Agile Methodology (128)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (101)
Document Management (135)
Email integration (125)
Mobile Access (167)
Timesheet Tracking (73)
Change request and Case Management (88)
Budget and Expense Management (63)
Professional Services Automation (4)
Quotes/estimates (44)
Invoicing (38)
Project & financial reporting (48)
Integration with accounting software (40)

What is Trello?

Trello from Atlassian is a project management tool based on a Kanban framework. Trello is ideal for task-management in a to-do list format. It supports sharing boards and cards across users or teams. The product offers a free version, and paid versions add greater automation, collaboration, and administrative control.

Trello Video