Trello Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jared DeLong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I haven't reached out to their support very often and their support is very limited anyway for the free users. They do have tons of great articles and videos in their Help Center and constantly send emails with updates and add-ons to the product. The fact that I've barely ever had to contact their support team means that they've developed a great product.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I honestly haven't had to use it much, but they do tend to send regular newsletters on how to best use Trello and ideas for setting it up for your projects. It seems to be supported very well and its user base is incredibly helpful. I would have no problem reaching out to Trello to problem solve any issues I or my team encounter.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Before I implemented this tool in my role I looked up the different pricing and compared it to other tools before even setting up an account. I was able to get some support videos from Trello that greatly helped. Their YouTube channel also has helpful resources if you'd just trying to figure something out. I haven't yet had the need to talk to a live person for support, but I'm sure their live support is equal to or greater than their online resources.
Read Ben Caplan's full review
Sarah Meerschaert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I haven't had much need to contact their support because the product is easy to use and pretty bug-free. I did reach out to them about swimlanes and I was able to find the information I needed very quickly and it was thorough and accurate information about current functionality.

I love that they use their own product. That's always a good sign.
Read Sarah Meerschaert's full review
Elissa Bernstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I have never needed to contact Trello's customer support team. For the most part, the app is pretty self-explanatory. I have used their help center and find it really useful, particularly their Getting Started guides, which cover everything from general information to feature deep dives and best practices. The help center is available in six different languages and the Trello Community is there to answer questions along with Trello Support.
Read Elissa Bernstein's full review
Roberto Antonio Costinho Sosa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

When I have a question, the support answers it. Sometimes it gives me a little confusing instructions or it takes a long time to respond. I do not like that. When in doubt, I prefer to search for the solution on the Internet. I don't think it's a bad support, but it's not very good either. It can be better.
Read Roberto Antonio Costinho Sosa's full review
Catherine Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 17, 2019

Trello is TERRIFIC!

Support

I honestly have only communicated with Trello support once and it was an easy process. They were helpful and did not have me jump on the phone to chat or anything weird (which usually annoys me because it has been entirely unnecessary). They guided me through an easy fix and I was on my way.
Read Catherine Miller's full review
João Almeida | TrustRadius Reviewer

Read João Almeida's full review
Katy Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I gave this rating because in whatever department you are working, Trello is the best solution for you. It helps you in completing all sorts of your tasks and keeping you in the best flexibility as much you need. It works as an assistant and helps you in lessening your burden.
Read Katy Beck's full review
Dmitry Kornyukhov | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

We have never actually had the chance to reach out to their support which tells something about their product. Everything works our of the box and new and existing features makes sense. Haven't noticed any bugs either which is a testament to the great development team that works on this impressive product.
Read Dmitry Kornyukhov's full review
Chris Widner | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Easy and fun to use

Support

I'm giving Trello a 10 for customer support because I've never needed support. The help docs, walkthroughs, etc are all super easy to use and understand. The best support is the support that is built into the product itself and Trello has truly nailed it in this regard.
Read Chris Widner's full review
rohit sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

This software is great for managing tasks for team members and project management. We have been using this tool for managing projects in our team and it works best for us. Also the user interface is great because for new team members we can easily train them how to use this tool.
Read rohit sharma's full review

Task Management (167)
Resource Management (138)
Gantt Charts (51)
Scheduling (125)
Workflow Automation (100)
Team Collaboration (165)
Support for Agile Methodology (116)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (88)
Document Management (121)
Email integration (111)
Mobile Access (147)
Timesheet Tracking (64)
Change request and Case Management (81)
Budget and Expense Management (55)
Quotes/estimates (40)
Invoicing (33)
Project & financial reporting (44)
Integration with accounting software (34)

About Trello

Trello from Atlassian is a project management tool based on a Kanban framework. Trello is ideal for task-management in a to-do list format. It supports sharing boards and cards across users or teams. The product offers a free version, and paid versions add greater automation, collaboration, and administrative control.

Trello Competitors