Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tremendous, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Tremendous is a US-based fintech company founded in 2010. They state their mission is to help businesses pay anyone in the world, easily and instantly, and boasts thousands of businesses worldwide have sent millions of payments using Tremendous.
Tremendous is a way to distribute digital incentives and rewards globally. The Tremendous platform is used to reward recipients with gift cards, prepaid Visa® cards, and cash. It enables companies big or small to buy, track, and manage incentives at scale. Customers can send rewards individually and in bulk with the Tremendous platform, or automatically by integrating with its API.
The vendor works with brands to support their specific use cases: market research, customer loyalty, health & wellness, employee rewards, and referrals.
The Tremendous dashboard enables teams to track the distribution of funds and generate advanced reports by project. It automatically handles payment failures such as incorrectly entered account numbers, and their support team is available for recipients’ payment-related inquiries. Tremendous aims to eliminate the operational challenges with funding multiple payment vendors — the user sends funds directly to Tremendous.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Instant rewards
- Choice of types of benefits
- Great reporting
- IRS reporting
- Tracking and Reporting
- Customization of emails and landing pages
- Custom email domain
- User choice for gift cards
- Bulk upload for recipient list
- Instant invoicing
- We can send gift cards quickly, as a team, without having to wait for accounting to send them as a batch (as we did previously with Amazon gift cards). However, a manager still approves all orders.
- We can send gift cards to pretty much anyone around the world. Our customers across the globe participate in virtual research activities, and they can get a reward that they can use. Amazon gift cards can't do that.
- The variety of options for redeeming digital gift cards (especially, being able to donate it to charity) makes it appealing to wider proportion of people. This way it's a better incentive for our customers to participate in research activities.
- Distributing incentives
- Professional branding
- No fees
- International gift cards