We were working to streamline the recruiting, evaluation, and hiring process at scale between geographically disbursed (US and …
We use TribeHR for employee time-off tracking/scheduling, including holiday schedules, notable dates (birthdays, anniversaries) as well as …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TribeHR (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Ad publication
- process streamlining
- east of use
- training support
- easy integration
- It's great for time tracking - I can look at when and how much time I have taken off, what I am accruing each month, which helps me plan vacations and other needed time off.
- It's a great place to share appreciation for a team member/department so all folks can see without clogging inboxes with emails.
- It's a great go-to place for company information and policies - no digging through the server or emailing HR for documents and questions.
- I would like even more capabilities, but I think that has to do with how we are using the site.
- I would like to receive email notifications once a week with a summary of activity in TribeHR, including time-off scheduled by my team and any new documents or information that has been added.
- I'd like reminders if I am going to go over my time off that is allotted to carry over into the new year and other pertinent vacation, floating holiday, sick time notifications.