Reviews (1-7 of 7)
Poorly suited: low ACV customers who do not justify quite such personalized outreach.
- Intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to use.
- The experiences for current clients, prospects, and competitors to all be personalized are awesome!
- The offering of uploading and deploying ABM ads to targets accounts and contacts.
- Easier to pull reporting and analytics would be nice.
- More modals or tools for those with minimal HTML experience.
Would not recommend choosing Triblio until your CRM is ready with a defined list of target accounts and your strategies on how you are going to message and target to those account prospects.
- Integrates with Salesforce - as we take an ABM approach, leveraging the data in Salesforce to target key accounts is key to success.
- Provides many personalization options - Triblio makes it easy to personalize your webpage so that you can offer a tailored experience based upon what you know of key accounts
- ABM Ads - it offers a platform to upload and deploy targeted ads to key accounts and buyers
- Reporting - I think there is still more to be done from a reporting process, but haven't been able to dig in much to uncover more.
- User Experience - while some of the functionality is intuitive, other pieces are harder to navigate. Also, the terminology on the site can sometimes be a bit confusing as to what each button/section does.
- Enablement - ABM is a bit newer, so I think they can be doing a bit more to ensure we get off on the right foot utilizing all the important and cool features they offer.
- Easy to use - the homepage personalization allows you to fine-tune the homepage for specific industries, companies and user profiles in a snap.
- Their customer success is top-notch. They work hand-in-hand to help you accomplish your objectives on the platform.
- We've had some early success with Triblio digital ad targeting - impression/click/land ratios. We may deserve some credit for the creation of the effective ads, but they're doing something right.
- The platform is maturing. We've encountered a few small hiccups with the technology and there are certain features that are more than just nice-to-have, that are missing from the platform. That being said, the roadmap is robust and it seems to be evolving quickly with customer demands.
- Targeted experiences for customers
- Greatly integrated metrics with google analytics.
- Representative information about what are users doing in your website
- Sometimes metrics take a long time to set up
- For geographic field marketing events we've seen a lot of success using their Modals to get relevant promotions in front of the right customers (for user meetups) and prospects (for happy hours to network with other SalesLoft customers). They've actually directly driven attendance at multiple events.
- The metrics that Triblio provides and its integration with Google Analytics help us to better understand how much progress we're making at driving target account traffic to our website. One of the lagging indicators of a successful ABM program is an increase in the number of target accounts visiting your site vs. non-target, and Triblio has helped us to measure this precisely.
- Triblio, for a young product, has a pretty intuitive interface. Though there are opportunities for it to grow and improve, it's easy for new Triblio users to pickup personalization, even if they are beginners or have only a rudimentary understanding of HTML.
- Their user interface while fairly intuitive can be sluggish at times, especially when pulling reports. This may be due to speed of integration, but there's some opportunity for performance improvement.
- It would be great if it were even easier to style the modals and other objects with a more graphical user interface. This would allow people with little to no HTML experience develop campaigns and customizations.
- Triblio does a great job of tracking the accounts that visit your site, but it would be great if we could integrate it with our marketing automation system to the point where we can actually identify specific prospects from our target accounts.
You should not invest in Triblio until you have a high level of data integrity in your CRM, a clear go-to-market strategy, and a defined list of target accounts selected to and agreed to be management. With those things done, Triblio will quickly enable you to ramp up targeted messaging to the account prospects that matter.
- Custom experiences for accounts
- Tracking target account views and interests
- Customizable landing pages for sales reps
- Account insight emails sent to reps
- More detailed analytics
- Nothing else! It's great
Triblio Scorecard Summary
Triblio is an account based marketing platform that creates campaigns for ads, web personalization, and sales. Triblio’s proprietary database complements an organization’s first party data to provide the best data to reach, engage, and convert more stakeholders in target accounts.
A CODiE winner, Triblio’s clients include Plex, CallidusCloud, Virgin, and Sage.
Triblio Technical Details