August 16, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
QASymphony is used by the entire organization and the developers. We use it to make a set of step-by-step test designs, a test to cover each characteristic of the product, or an aspect of a characteristic. This tool allows us to add additional tests to the reference test set at any time, so that we can add a test that covers a particular software defect or a new test of a newly added function.
- It allows designating a single group of tests as part of a particular milestone, a set of regression tests to ensure that a product change does not leak into related areas.
- Has the ability to integrate with Jira for tracking purposes to create stories and subtasks and link them directly to test cases.
- It helps navigate between test cases and keep them all in a single repository.
- It is difficult to configure all the technologies.
- It should be possible to use any version of Java.
- You have to configure Redis, Elasticsearch and, Java before you can install.
- Sometimes [there are] loading issues.
Read Carla Borges's full review
It is very appropriate to connect all test cases with the user's history and connect with all JIRAs with TCs. By saving all the test documents in one place it gives us a lot of order and ease of use allows to run my test cases in different browsers and have the execution of the test for each execution separately and very useful your automation script for our requirement, but I'm still exploring in that area. should have some built-in tool to capture the screenshots.