Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 16, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
QASymphony is used by the entire organization and the developers. We use it to make a set of step-by-step test designs, a test to cover each characteristic of the product, or an aspect of a characteristic. This tool allows us to add additional tests to the reference test set at any time, so that we can add a test that covers a particular software defect or a new test of a newly added function.
- It allows designating a single group of tests as part of a particular milestone, a set of regression tests to ensure that a product change does not leak into related areas.
- Has the ability to integrate with Jira for tracking purposes to create stories and subtasks and link them directly to test cases.
- It helps navigate between test cases and keep them all in a single repository.
- It is difficult to configure all the technologies.
- It should be possible to use any version of Java.
- You have to configure Redis, Elasticsearch and, Java before you can install.
- Sometimes [there are] loading issues.
Read Carla Borges's full review
It is very appropriate to connect all test cases with the user's history and connect with all JIRAs with TCs. By saving all the test documents in one place it gives us a lot of order and ease of use allows to run my test cases in different browsers and have the execution of the test for each execution separately and very useful your automation script for our requirement, but I'm still exploring in that area. should have some built-in tool to capture the screenshots.
It is used across the organization. All tests either manual or automated reside in QASymphony. It solves release status, code coverage, efforts, and defects.
- Easy to use GUI
- Jira integration
- CI implementation with Insights. Need to have information regarding CI builds
- SauceLabs and Applitools integrations
- Notifications are managed at project level instead at user level. This is pretty annoying. I configured CI integration using my user and now I receive hundreds of email.
Read Anvesh Malhotra's full review
- Easy to structure a test.
- Field settings are really user-friendly.
- Test design templates for test designs are structured. Although it's not a tool for viewing your CI dashboards.
Tricentis qTest Scorecard Summary
What is Tricentis qTest?
Tricentis qTest (formerly QASymphony) provides enterprise-level agile testing tools giving businesses visibility and control needed to ensure application quality in fast-paced development environments. Tricentis and QASymphony merged in summer 2018.
Categories: Test Management
Tricentis qTest Technical Details