Tridens Monetization Reviews

May 01, 2021
We
charge vessel operators for imports, exports, and handling charges. The calculation happens depending on a number of price combinations configured in Tridens Monetization. Prices differ based on cargo type, container weight, container owner, and multiple
other parameters. In addition, we charge clients for cargo collection, late pickup fees, container movement and customs. Pricing is configured in Tridens Monetization, where we also export invoices for printing and pull financial reports.
  • Multi-parameter complex rating
  • Invoice template configuration
  • Invoice export
  • Financial reports
  • Migrating our pricing took a while due to complexity, but the Tridens Monetization team was a great help
We are very impressed with the configurability of rating parameters. We can configure
different prices for containers, shipping lines, and any other port service. Combining diverse invoicing intervals with single-issue invoices allows us to have regular clients with monthly fees, while still being able to issue an immediate invoice for customs charges, cargo movement, and other fees.
April 21, 2021
We have a portion of our customers in Tridens
Monetization, where their consumption is rated, any additional fees are
applied, then the invoices are prepared in PDF format and exported to FTP. We
feed meter data to Monetization via CSV file uploads, which saves us an
enormous amount of time. Our customers can make use of the Monetization
selfcare portal to view their meter states, bills, and any other purchased
products.
  • multiple service rating
  • invoice exports
  • service design and configurability
  • we are pleased with the solution
I
like that we can use Tridens Monetization as a centralized solution for
multiple services at once, since the service type configurability is very flexible. The configurable event types allow us to define
different cycles (monthly, bi-monthly, weekly) for our clients, based on the service
they are using. Feeding meter data into Monetization via CSV uploads was also
very easy to set up with out-of-the-box features.
April 02, 2021
We use Tridens Monetization in the department for our EV charging platform solution--specifically for rating and billing of EV charging usage to our consumers based on different parameters and different payment types. We are integrated with Tridens Monetization's REST API to feed in the data, and we use the user interface for management and offer configuration.
  • Product catalogue configuration
  • Usage-based rating (real-time)
  • Automatic billing and invoicing
  • Integration options
The ability to configure prices for usage-based rating in Tridens Monetization is extremely flexible to a point where we can define our own parameters on each charger, then consider them in the rating process. That way we are able to segregate our pricing to urban/suburban areas, happy-hours, charging-speed, and even more. This flexibility, combined with the ability to create different plans with free resources, really allows us to fine tune our marketing strategy for our EV software.
March 24, 2021
We use Tridens Monetization to automate the billing and payment-collection process for our regular clients in the Computer Software field.
We have our product catalogue defined in Tridens Monetization, then we onboard subscription clients for automatic billing. In some cases we also make use of Webhooks and the API integration.
  • Configurability of Product Catalogue
  • Automation of Billing Processes and Payment Collection
  • Easy to Use User-Interface
  • Great Support Team
  • No particular cons or dislikes
I really enjoy the ability to configure a product catalogue and then onboard new clients with just a few clicks. I also use the invoice-to-email feature a lot, in combination with configurable billing and invoicing jobs.
Generally, I never felt like anything was missing, but there was a slight learning curve with more complex features, since our goal was to automate the billing process entirely with some usage-based services as well. The support team was very responsive and happy to help.
March 23, 2021
I use Tridens Monetization as billing solution for my software engineering services.
  • Feature with configurable invoice templates is definitely an advantage over competitors.
  • Software offers great advantage to integrate with other services through webhooks which perfectly fits into my case.
  • Service runs very smoothly without any serious interruptions and most important it is accurate and customizable.
  • There are some specifics that would come handy like a bit of improvement on search filters and reports.
I really enjoyed that it is easy to use and easy to setup for my use case which is simple subscription billing where i charge my customers on a monthly basis for my services.
March 03, 2021
I have been providing education services for business and individuals. It was easy to configure the product offering from one-time fees, recurring fees, promotions to discounts. I am using the payments and automatic dunning process.
  • It is easy to use, they have an intuitive and modern GUI.
  • I like their support team, as well.
  • Dashboard could be configurable. I hope they will add this feature soon!
[Tridens Monetization is used for] subscription management, highly flexible offer design with promotions and discounts

Tridens Monetization Scorecard Summary

What is Tridens Monetization?

Tridens Monetization is designed to enable service providers to quickly launch digital subscription and usage-based services that differentiate against competitors, develop recurring revenues, and deepen customer relationships. Moreover, Tridens Monetization enables automation of subscription billing process in a Quote-Order-Cash digital economy from quoting, offer design, rating, taxation, billing & invoicing, payments, collection to reports & analytics.

Tridens Monetization Competitors