We're using Tridion (SDL Tridion Content Management System) for more than 200 websites to serve our customers. Tridion enables us to …
We use Tridion for our public websites, mobile apps. The problems solved include content reusability, blueprinting, multi-channel platform …
We use Tridion for our public sites. It has really delivered! The problems this product has helped to solve include, content reusability, …
We use Tridion Docs to create and manage our technical documentation. Implementing Tridion Docs has allowed us to scale our operation and …
Compassion International utilizes SDL Tridion Sites to manage our web presence, the content for our e-commerce interface, and other …
SDL Tridion is used for corporate website maintenance and is updated by IT and ER groups. It allows us to add new products to the catalog …
Tridion is used by our web team to manage over 20,000 individual webpages. We create and edit 20-50 pages daily. Tridion provides a …
Used across the whole organization to generate and post content to the web
SDL Tridion is being used across the majority of our organization for our marketing websites. We implemented it as a multi-site platform, …
SDL Tridion is used to manage multi-lingual content for a large product website. It is implemented in the entire organization and local …
We use SDL Tridion as the content management system that supports our enterprise-level website. The Web & Interactive team manage the …
Tahzoo are premier implementors of SDL Tridion. Our clients have complex and unique Content Management problems and SDL Tridion solves …
Tridion was used to support a former client, we assisted implement and manage their CMS platform. Their challenges were managing a content …
We use Tridion extensively for both our company intranet and public sites. I find Tridion a very effective and efficient Content …
SDL Tridion was used as the solution for some of the client sites that I worked on.
Role-based user permissions (9)
Admin section (8)
Page templates (8)
WYSIWYG editor (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tridion, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
Tridion (formerly SDL Tridion) aims to connect people, processes, and information through a complete portfolio of collaborative Content Management, Knowledge Management and Headless delivery technologies. Combine with Accelerators for fast time-to-value and RWS Translation Management solutions for global reach. Its key components include:
- Tridion Sites provides web content management capabilities, connecting people, processes, and information across teams, brands, and markets, to deliver impactful online experiences globally.
- Tridion Docs is an enterprise-wide authoring and collaboration tool—using the DITA standard—that helps turn content into information enriched with metadata and classification information, such as taxonomy terms, and build an enterprise knowledge hub for a company.
- Semantic AI capabilities help you better match user intent to your content, connecting your critical content together with the knowledge models of your organization to give all users the information they need to succeed.
- Tridion Delivery supports headless, dynamic, personalized and responsive web delivery, GraphQL API-based access to content, XML or JSON output, RSS streams, XML output, static HTML, Help files, eLearning, all the way through to automatically formatted and designed accessible PDF or print output.
- Tridion Accelerators speed implementation, allowing users to plug Tridion into a larger digital ecosystem.
- Supported: WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Code quality / cleanliness
- Supported: Content versioning
- Supported: Admin section
- Supported: Page templates
- Supported: Library of website themes
- Supported: Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Supported: Publishing workflow
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: Content scheduling
- Supported: Internal content search
- Supported: Content taxonomy
- Supported: SEO support
- Supported: Browser compatibility
- Supported: Bulk management
- Supported: Page caching
- Supported: Availability / breadth of extensions
- Supported: E-commerce / shopping cart extension
- Supported: Import / export
- Supported: Website analytics
- Supported: API
- Supported: Internationalization / multi-language
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Version history
- Supported: Simple roll-back capabilities
- Supported: Java
- Supported: .NET
Tridion—Your Digital Experience Hub
What is semantic AI?
Reviewers rate Internationalization / multi-language highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Tridion are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Preparing standalone pages quickly
- Facilitates content inventory management
- multi channel publishing
- Headless with front end technologies like nodejs, graphql
- Negative - Finding and keeping qualified support staff
- Positive - Saves time by publishing once and using many
- Positive - Ease of adding content with components
- Positive - Building component with ADA and responsiveness in mind
- Reduced costs
- increased throughput
- increased consistency
- increased quality
- We've seen over 250% growth as a result of our initial implementation.
- Our web presence is an industry defining leader for the non-profit segment.
- SDL is a very complex system. Creating custom components by external vendors turned out to be expensive.
- The learning curve is very slow, so training takes a lot of time and cost.
- The revamped corporate site looks clean, modern, and is mobile-friendly.
- Allows users without web programming knowledge to update content.
- Increased efficiency.
- I can't answer this question from my use of Tridion. I have not had access to this data. Overall company seems pleased with investment.
- Has been a good tool for our marketing content editors to work in parallel with each other
- Has made it easy to spin out microsites
- Faster time to rollout country websites
- Easier usage of existing translations. For example, quickly rolling out a Moroccan website re-using the French translations.
- Great integration with the SDL language tools, providing a button in Tridion to send it for translation, and a webpage to see the status of translation
- As an organization, we have been able to try out a lot of new marketing ideas as a result of moving to SDL Tridion for our CMS needs. Our previous system was extremely limited in its capabilities, and now we have a lot more freedom to do what we want on our website.
- Our Web team has grown, both in number of employees and overall knowledge and experience, as a result of our increased agility and web capabilities. Our technical expertise has expanded and our organization supports efforts to grow our online channel.
- We have been able to reduce the number of micro-sites that we manage, opting instead to move content over to our main website since we have increased our web capabilities.
- Less need for technical staff to update websites
- Increased employee efficiency in launching new sites.
- Empowerment of business users to update content on their websites themselves.
- Tridion allowed our client the ability to Multivariate test/personalize the web experience which was hugely effective for donations and memebership
- I'm not the one dealing with the business part, but that we've been using Tridion for over 5 years to create public facing sites for our company is a good indication that it does it's job with what the business needs.
- I had no part in this process since I was the developer that implemented or supported the sites. However I do know that only the very large companies with large bank accounts used SDL Tridion and could justify the use and see an ROI. I would never recommend SDL Tridion for a small to mid sized company.
- Content is easily updated by employees, even employees with little experience in content management. Personally cut our publishing time in half.
- Allows for more experienced HTML coders to push what the tool can do, outside of the specific modules.
- Customers find the answers to their question more efficiently on their own.
- Negative: May take some time for employees to adapt to any new CMS. Proper training courses will probably needed.
- We did not have a CMS before, so just having the ablity to add CMS add a hug ROI
- I think there are better CMS on the market for our needs.
- Our web platform and development costs have soared.
- A positive here would be how Tridion is simple, fast, and easy to use for any individual looking to break into Content Management.
- A negative about Tridion is the process of update publishment. There are a lot of things that can go wrong if this is not implement correctly.
- Some control given to business to edit site content
- Much faster ways to copy site content to other sites
- Expensive to get your site up and running on Tridion
- SDL Tridion has a positive impact as it was used for a multi-brand company. The leverage model saved lots of money in managing code and content. People were not spending time recreating code and content.
- Once established it is cost effective system.