Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Trimble SysQue, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Trimble Sysque is a workflow solution for MEP designers working in Revit. It utilizes a library of manufacturer-specific product information to support MEP designs as accurately as possible.Within this group of users, it provides specific functionality for plumbing, electrical, HVAC, sheet metal, and mechanical specialists. Sysque intends to enable designs that are rapidly ready for fabrication.
- It allows Contractors to use Revit with Spooling functions.
- The database of millions of native Revit Families.
- Excellent support from Trimble.
- The Spooling feature could always use improvements.
- More tie into the estimating software.
- Creates fabricatable parts inside of Revit
- Allows us to export hanger points for shooting with a robot on site
- Saves us time getting to coordination by allowing us to use engineers' model as a base.
- SysQue doesn't switch between elbow types on the fly very well so if you are processing a run with mixed elbow types in it, there can be some minor issues.
- The content library is vast.
- The support team is very responsive when problems arise.
- In the latest update, the spooling is more efficient.
- The ability to erase points that have been written to a TFL file would be a great addition.
- Fitting to fitting placement can act up from time to time.
- I think that the spooling can continue to improve.