July 16, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read David Sayroo's full review
Pros and Cons
- Communication. the quality of Human Capital within the TriNet family.
- Providing current and applicable HR and market information to businesses in many different industries.
- Reporting information and availability of data that help to analyze all aspects of HR related issues and costs.
- We recently had an instance of separation from the parent company retirement program and the migration from their platform to a new, stand-alone platform took months longer than expected.
- The recent change in market/economic conditions has caused a loss of Human Capital within TriNet causing some extended wait times and a slight loss in communication as compared to 4+ months ago.