Tripwire Enterprise Reviews

January 22, 2016
Joseph Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Tripwire Enterprise to track change control and security in both our internal development environment but also our hosting environment.
  • It allows us to track development changes for engineer accountability.
  • Tripwire Enterprise also allows us to monitor changes/updates being done to our systems in our hosting centers.
  • We use the software to track user access and critical system changes.
  • In previous versions the management console was a little hard to navigate in some respects.
  • I'm sure this has changed over time but we hope the reporting system has gotten more granular.
  • I really don't have to many cons for this product, I recommend it for every company I work for!
Tripwire Enterprise is great for hosting/data center environments and it greatly helps where console screenshots and reporting fill a lot of our client internal audit needs for security and change control.
Read Joseph Smith's full review

Tripwire Enterprise Scorecard Summary

What is Tripwire Enterprise?

Tripwire Enterprise, from Tripwire in Portland, Oregon, is an intrusion detection/prevention system.

Tripwire Enterprise Features