Troops Reviews

Brendan O'Neil | TrustRadius Reviewer

A Must have for any team using Slack and Salesforce

We use Troops all across the organization and LOVE it. When we first rolled it out we were specific in using it as a speed-to-lead tool, and it was a huge success. Slowly but surely, we added things like the "celebration channel" where the whole company can see recently closed deals, which is awesome.
Quick Salesforce lookups in a channel or when chatting with someone makes things move so much faster than copy/paste Salesforce links back and forth. Deal Rooms are a new feature we have been using for the strategic accounts, too.
  • Simple set up.
  • Excellent support.
For any team that uses Salesforce and Slack, Troops is a must. Their team is responsive and always helpful on the support side of things. Conversations happen in Slack, so Troops makes them move so much more naturally and faster. When it comes to mobile, I prefer pulling up data with Troops in Slack specifically, due to the huge quality of life upgrade from the Salesforce mobile app for quick asks.
Every time I have had a question, challenge, or looked to submit feedback, the team was ready to live chat or hop on a phone call to discuss.
Read Brendan O'Neil's full review
Sean Mir | TrustRadius Reviewer

Troops -- Sales Team Enhancement

We utilize troops across our sales departments, which consists of a few different teams. Troops help our managers and business development representatives keep track of their accounts, and helps forecast our generated business, and which deals we need to close out. It helps us gain visibility and comfort with an engine running in the background for us and serve a reminder platform.
  • Notifications.
  • Detail.
  • Too many emails.
My managers are very persistent in keeping our deals up to date, so they can get accurate quarterly forecasting and we can achieve our goal. A lot of the time, accounts can get forgotten about when they don't move through the sales cycle, which is detrimental to planning. Troops integrate with our Slack channel and send me instant alerts when an account is past due.
I have not experienced any issues with Troops thus far, hence the support is good.
Read Sean Mir's full review
Ariel Ezekiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2020

Troops is a HUGE time saver

Troops is used by multiple departments at Chrome River. The entire organization uses Slack as well with Troops integrated. I can only speak on behalf of how the business development team uses the software. Whenever a team member gets an inbound lead, whether that is a whitepaper download or a demo request, Troops will notify the correct BDR before the lead is sent over by marketing. This results in quicker outreach to our prospects.
  • Real time notifications.
  • More customization.
I would recommend Troops to anyone in sales/business development. It is a unique software and my team would be less efficient without it.
I personally haven't had to deal with Troops customer support. However, I went to a Troops hosted event in Santa Monica recently and it was amazing!
Read Ariel Ezekiel's full review

Troops Review

A big benefit of using Troops is the efficiency we get when it comes to leads, deals, and quick links to get to the correct Salesforce record sooner. Troops is very quick with lead distribution, and we are able to receive a lead and contact the correct person in a matter of minutes. We see more connects and conversations happening because of the quickness and handiness of the Troops x Slack integration.
  • Troops does a great job of bringing efficiency to the workplace. I am able to jump right to certain deals and learn details of the deals that are coming in straight from Slack. Getting all that info quickly and all in one place has been crucial for our team.
  • Troops does an awesome job of notifying me when signals are shown in my accounts. It lets me focus my attention on the more important accounts, and helps me find what accounts are in the news.
  • One thing I would like is more customization regarding the notifications I receive. Letting a user make edits to the certain notifications they get could be nice.
  • Troops opens a new tab/browser every time I click on a new lead. It makes things difficult to organize with multiple tabs open.
Troops is suited for any sales team that utilizes Salesforce and wants a more collaborative sales team. Troops is perfect for any team looking to have more efficiency in their workday. Being able to quickly check deals, get account signals, and get updates on deals and their progress, is a game-changer.
I gave it a question mark because I personally don't work with their support or have had any problems with Troops than I would have to reach out to support. Given that I haven't had any issues, it is also thought of as a good thing, especially from a user point of view.
February 24, 2020

Troops - get time back in your day

Troops is being used in many areas within my organization. It's great for pinging you on reminders, opportunities that have not been touched in several days, logging activity especially when in the field, looking up information and much more.
  • Reminders.
  • Looking up information.
  • Sometimes it can be difficult looking up the correct accounts if the data is messy.
  • Reminders are not customizable.
Great for outside sales reps and logging activity in Salesforce.
I have not used support much yet.
Emily Wilhoit | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2018

Troops saves time & improves visibility for our team

Our Biz Dev and Sales orgs use Troops to help streamline Salesforce data and communication. Troops has given the team more visibility into activities and deals. It also helps us celebrate wins!
  • Troops reduces the amount of time reps spend in SFDC
  • Troops reminds users to log calls at the end of every day for better compliance
  • Would love to see Troops do more with report dashboards
Can't imagine my day to day without Troops! It saves me time when looking up and editing Salesforce data.
Read Emily Wilhoit's full review
December 07, 2018

Great for Salesforce CRM to Slack alerts

We leverage Troops for integrating Salesforce with Slack in our Sales department for automated alerts, reports and search. It allows us to update key members outside of the sales team. It also allows our sales team to easily search Slack and provide context around discussions.
  • Automation of alert in Slack
  • Simple interface
  • Constant innovation and new features
  • Interface changes can throw periodic users off
  • User adoption can take time
It is well suited for a small to medium sized team with specific alerts. Too many alerts can result in users ignoring them. It is for Salesforce CRM and Slack so your team should already know both platforms.

About Troops

Troops is a sales pipeline tool that uses artificial intelligence to enable users to configure Salesforce reports, set up notifications and alerts, and search for and edit Salesforce records from within Slack. Examples of companies using Troops include Square, Flexport, Looker, InVision, and HubSpot.

Troops Technical Details