December 05, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Trumpia is used primarily by our Marketing Department to send promotional text offers to our clients. This program allows our team to very easily send out a mass communication to our clients and we have seen a very good response rate from the promotional texts that we have sent out.
- Trumpia is very user-friendly and easy to use. I can have a text sent up to a large list within 15 minutes.
- It is very easy to pull text opt ins and opt outs from Trumpia so we can ensure we are always staying on top of those.
- Trumpia is very cost-effective if you are sending only 1-2 texts per month.
- It would be great if Trumpia could have a feature that would send opt ins directly to the email address associated with your account.
- It would be great if the API functionality of Trumpia was easier to set up with your CRM.
- If your organization is sending out more than 1-2 texts per month to a large list it could become very expensive.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
Trumpia is very good for a small to mid-size company that sends out texts 1 to 2 times a month. If you are large organization, have a lot of email records and/or send out texts very frequently throughout the month Trumpia may not be the most cost effective option. In that case it might be better to explore whether or not your CRM has text message functionality and see how that compares to Trumpia.