Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 23, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Trumpia is used primarily by our Marketing Department to send promotional text offers to our clients. This program allows our team to very easily send out a mass communication to our clients and we have seen a very good response rate from the promotional texts that we have sent out.
- Trumpia is very user-friendly and easy to use. I can have a text sent up to a large list within 15 minutes.
- It is very easy to pull text opt ins and opt outs from Trumpia so we can ensure we are always staying on top of those.
- Trumpia is very cost-effective if you are sending only 1-2 texts per month.
- It would be great if Trumpia could have a feature that would send opt ins directly to the email address associated with your account.
- It would be great if the API functionality of Trumpia was easier to set up with your CRM.
- If your organization is sending out more than 1-2 texts per month to a large list it could become very expensive.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
Trumpia is very good for a small to mid-size company that sends out texts 1 to 2 times a month. If you are large organization, have a lot of email records and/or send out texts very frequently throughout the month Trumpia may not be the most cost effective option. In that case it might be better to explore whether or not your CRM has text message functionality and see how that compares to Trumpia.
July 11, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
I have a client that is Salon & Day Spa. They have a solid customer base, but wanted a way to engage their base. We came up with a strategy to have a Text to enter campaign for a give away to collect as many names, emails and mobile numbers as we could. We opted to run a 2 month Send Me to Paris promo whereby we gave a way an all expense-paid trip for 2 to Paris to a lucky winner who had entered the giveaway via text. We ran this promo during their 2 busiest months - November and December and chose the winner in January. We used a 3-step SMS process via Trumpia whereby we sent 2 additional autoresponders after the 1st text was received. The 2nd autoresponder asked them for their name and the 3rd asked for their email address so that we had multiple ways to contact them in the event that they were the lucky winner. Trumpia was very easy to set up and worked perfectly! The promo was hugely successful and, surprisingly, 70% of the respondents went though all 3 steps. We slowly built profiles around each respondent via Trumpia by sending out subsequent texts asking them to participate in surveys and to like/follow us on Social Media.
- It seamlessly blends various channels to reach customers.
- It provides a single umbrella to build customer profiles.
- It is simple and easy to use!
- They could do a better job of bridging the gap between their platform and client's CRMs to ensure that information is shared in both places.
Read Andrew Bochantin's full review
Best suited for companies that have a clear marketing plan and are willing to offer something of value to their customers in exchange for customer information.