TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I think TrustRadius for Buyers is very comprehensive and will be a time-saver, as opposed to trying to gather this information in other methods. I think TrustRadius needs some more marketing or publicity because it seems like very few people I speak with have heard the name.
Read Amy Sternin's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

It's a no-brainer. TrustRadius takes all of the insights captured from other consumers and all of the insights from SME's and makes it available in a structured and accessible format, easily searchable. Anybody who is responsible for sourcing and buying software would be crazy to not utilise this resource!

Likelihood to Recommend

TrustRadius has a large database of platforms and reviews, the product comparisons are useful and it can be used to introduce you to platforms you were unaware of through the "Alternatives" section. They also provide tips for how to approach product purchases and materials for communicating the importance of a platform/comparisons within your company.

Likelihood to Recommend

TrustRadius provides the most reports and reviews, and provides both quantitative and qualitative testimonials and scoring. I am new to TrustRadius and cannot provide tips for other buyers.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It's simple. Really, that's the key to being good. It's simple and easy to use. Zero marketing hype. Just real people talking about what they love and hate. What more can you ask for? Plus the people are real. Not some fake review with a stock photo. Other places seem to have reviews with more broken English. I want to make sure I see real people. I know I have said that a few times. But for me it's a huge deal.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

Likelihood to Recommend

TrustRadius is the one site I've run into where I know I can trust the reviews. The reviews themselves are also very helpful, with all the relevant information easily within reach.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I liked how it was easy to navigate the website to see not only the vendor you were interested in, but also competitors. It was simple, yet elegant in its web-design which means I didn't spend too much time trying to find the info only I was interested in. TrustRadius does a great job of making the reviewer feel heard.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

What really drove my commitment to having TrustRadius to be my #1 go-to was our most recent--and time critical--project, where we were really stuck with a product that failed in the field. In less than a day, I found exactly what we needed on the TrustRadius site. Thanks again!
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

Likelihood to Recommend

TrustRadius is a great company that I will use again when comparing companies or products. It is very thorough and well-thought out. The interface is easy to use and the comparisons are easy to make. The only recommendation I would have is to rank them from highest to lowest or by a filter of some kind.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I would not hesitate to recommend TrustRadius to other software buyers because it has all they would require in order to make informed determinations. It is way better than other B2B sites since it offers REAL insights.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

Likelihood to Recommend

We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

TrustRadius is an excellent tool that allows you to complement your evaluation on a software, or it helps you to locate software that covers the requirements that you have. With the comparison and reviews TrustRadius allows you to clarify many doubts and gives you a clear vision of the software which helps to speak more visibly with the seller of the product.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Jane Kabochi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The reviews on TrustRadius are reviewed and verified to ensure that they are of high quality and to ascertain that the reviewer has actually used that product and it's not lies that are being peddled. With these standards, what you are reading is credible information and you won't regret acquiring the software.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Hirany Capi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

This rating is really good. My tips for other buyers are to search for the software you are looking for, focus on the best part of the software, find out the worst part of the software, and compare the software in order to reach your final goal. This finished the technical part of the search for us. Then find out the pricing of the 2 options you selected and then compare the cost against the budget available, and you will have your final decision.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
Angel Posani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The reason I gave this rating is that I'm able to find most of the software I'm looking for and read reviews about it. This gives me an advantage - to go straight to the software that better suits my interest, and move forward.

The very best tip I can give other buyers is that every person's perspective is different, but when there are several reviews with the same information, that's valuable and probably means it's true.
Read Angel Posani's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The reason I am giving this rating is because I attained what I needed in the site at the time and considering the confusion and lack of know-how among software buyers about what the software entails, it would be prudent for the buyers to first have a preview from other users about their software of choice.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.