TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2019

One stop shopping for buying decisions!

Comparing Review Sites

Comprehensive and easy to use. The list of features compared was very detailed, as was the number of vendors listed. The only challenge we faced after coming up with our feature list was how to determine the pricing. Ultimately, that ruled out most of our considerations.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
August 16, 2019

Helped to manage the complexities of HR software selection

Comparing Review Sites

The format of TrustRadius search is clearer than some competitors and their appeared to be more products returned on searches. I found the overview presented from searches most useful and informative. The hyperlinks below each product summary are also very helpful. The level of detail on product reviews is excellent and richer than some competitor review sites. An standout feature of TrustRadius over its competitors for me was ease of use and navigation.
July 23, 2019

When in doubt, TR Buyer's Guide pulled out

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius relies on the users' reviews and appears credible. Great site interface, search functionalities are easier to use. Seems less scientific compared to Nucleus and Gartner though.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2019

Why I trust TrustRadius for what works.

Comparing Review Sites

The people are real. I can see and Google about them. It's not a bunch of fake reviews that are all 5 stars. Shows what's not great about the software. Talks about what the real use case was for it. Did it not work because it was the wrong product, or the product didn't live up the sales copy?
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius is the only pure review site I use. I do check reviews on product pages but I know that those can be paid for and so little trust is put in them.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

I trust TrustRadius to shorten the radius of vendors I need to evaluate

Comparing Review Sites

Employers, clients, colleges and customers are increasingly using Google as their sidekick before making important decisions. But it's important that sites like TrustRadius exist to aggregate the most important of information so people like me do not have to spend to much time evaluating competitors and enable me to make quick decisions on how things will need to work for me.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

TrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!

Comparing Review Sites

I had searched video conferencing/unified communications tools on a few other sites. There are 30+ of them. So I ignored the Goliaths I knew and went through the ones that were new to me.

What other sites did not show me was Videxio, largely because Videxio had great ratings but too few. It's the best kept secret in video conferencing, for whatever reason.

But TrustRadius had it right on their list! Too few reviews, didn't matter. I knew there was quality behind the fact that Videxio even made their list, and the product was high quality indeed.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius is a good site because it vets the people who writing reviews. It also calls for sane, purposeful responses. Sites like Amazon or Internet-based selling websites do not vet and because of it have crazy responses. TrustRadius is clean, easy to understand, and helpful in making a purchase for our non-profit company.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

My TrustRadius for Buyers Insight. The most sophisticated B2B site in the cloud.

Comparing Review Sites

My experience with TrustRadius was great since it has moderate reviews, but they are more real compared with the other site that I used. Also, TrustRadius had a wide range of features, including more filter features, which not only allowed me to focus on current reviews, but also on reviews based on industry.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius was not our primary review website, however that changed over time because of detailed reviews TrustRadius offered compared to other review websites like G2 Crowd and Gartner Peer Reviews.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others.

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius has helped us take some really good decisions, however we were skeptical about the quality because there are very few reviews that were available but that perception did change after taking a chance a couple of times. Detailed reviews are definitely deserve a special mention.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2018

Evaluating software with the support of TrustRadius

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius has a very user friendly page. It is very easy to locate a software, read its reviews and then compare with other similar software. It presents the information in a simple way, which makes it very agile and fresh to analyze. If you have made your own reviews, it allows you to complement or adjust them.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Jane Kabochi | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 04, 2018

Why you should consult TrustRadius before making the final decision on whether to buy a certain software

Comparing Review Sites

I did not use other review sites. I used TrustRadius and the websites and blogs of each software vendor, and my experience there was that each vendor gave the overview of their products but did not highlight the challenges and other cons that arise from their product. It's in this area that TrustRadius stood out since it gave all the information about the product, both positive and negative.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Hirany Capi | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2018

The new way of selecting a software: Reviews

Comparing Review Sites

I believe TrustRadius provides a more complete software review that other software review sites. TrustRadius has more information and is more complete about the software that are listed for reviews. There are some sites that have some reviews that are very superficial and without relevant information. On TrustRadius it is necessary to reach the level of a good review in order to get published.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
Angel Posani | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2018

TrustRadius: reviews that change the way I buy my software

Comparing Review Sites

I think my experience with TrustRadius is very good. I search lots of software, and most of the time I find the products needed and I have the opportunity to compare the possible solutions and make the final decision for any software I'm looking for. But I think every review site has its pros and cons, there's no one that's better than others.
Read Angel Posani's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2018

Why TrustRadius is the best referral site before acquiring a business software product

Comparing Review Sites

TrustRadius has complete reviews that are informative and packed with helpful information that helps one make the right decision in buying the software. Some of the other sites were shallow in their reviews and did not offer the true picture of what one will get upon acquiring the software for use in their companies.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.