https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/2u/Wq/5NWN7AF8PJAT.pngSoftware reviews done right!Review Management Program,The TrustRadius team is responsive and easy to work with. Product is easy to understand, intuitive, compared to others like G2. Easy to export content using filters.,Better explanation of how LinkedIn is used to verify identies. A minor point, we had one reviewer that was afraid their information was going to be used, even though this isn't the case.,10,Increase brand awareness Manage brand reputation Scale customer proof through reviews Identify candidates for case studies & advocacy Create sales enablement content Gather product insights,G2 Crowd, Capterra, Software Advice. We still use multiple sites, but most of the others are essentially using reviews to generate traffic (which you as a vendor pay for). They serve a purpose, but TrustRadius has a unique approach: it helps us solve multiple problems (lead gen, new references, more customer content). It has a better ROI than the other product review services.,Since we just started, a hard question to answer. But early results (especially in the number of reviews and new customer references) have exceeded expecations.,The content provided by our customers is excellent. The review process requires them to be thoughful and specific. Adding custom questions helps us surface feedback that's specifically relevant to our industry and product.TrustRadius is AWESOME!Review Management Program TrustQuotes Library TrustQuotes for Web TrustReport (Product Report),I LOVE the visitor insights tracking ability. It's helpful to see who is looking at reviews, to hopefully intercept a potential customer right when they are looking to evaluate their software. Tagging quotes and is so easy and customizable.,It could be cool to take it a step further from reviews to ratings to video reviews of some sort.,10,Increase brand awareness Manage brand reputation Scale customer proof through reviews Third-party validation of marketing claims Identify candidates for case studies & advocacy Increase landing page conversion Create sales enablement content Improve sales efficiency Gather product insights Identify & address customer issues,One of my KPIs was to increase the number of ratings/reviews we have with the end goal of generating more leads.,We recently added in a question to show the enrollment band of the school. This has been extremely helpful to know if the review is coming from a small, medium, or large school and what each sized school is benefiting from with our software.Boost your review strategy with TrustRadiusReview Management Program TrustProfile (Premium Profile),Great expertise about how to improve our review strategy The TrustRadius team is great and really makes it easy and pleasant to work with The insights have proven valuable to match up with the sales pipeline TrustRadius does a big chunk of the work to get more reviews Modular approach, you don't have to choose all of their products/offerings at once,The online interface can get confusing if not everything has been activated All products/offerings together can get pretty costly,10,Increase brand awareness Manage brand reputation Scale customer proof through reviews Third-party validation of marketing claims,We selected TrustRadius because of its solid reputation for reviews; a match between offering and what we were expecting and the team at TrustRadius is a great team to work with.,The successes we have seen with TrustRadius, have helped in getting more people onboard in the review program. It has enabled us to get more customer proof of our own marketing messages.,The fact we could tailor the questions to include what we really wanted to get out of this and get true insights in what our customers are experiencing has been great. The reviews give us the ability to start a more in depth discussion with our customers on what can be improved and where we can do better.New User But Excited To ContinueProspecting Competitive selling Objection handling Demonstrate business value,I can easily find a relevant review for an organization I am working with to prove our value. I can copy and paste quotes into presentations. I can find accounts that may be good references.,Add ETO reviews Have not used it long enough Have not used it long enough,10,It is always best to hear it from the horse's mouth. It is a great way to prove value without asking another customer to take time to be a reference.,It has helped me save time finding relevant quotes for prospects.,High quality.It works and it's goodProspecting Objection handling Demonstrate business value,I like being able to filter for reviews related to specific attributes of our product.,I think the filtering option could be expanded to include a direct keyword search function.,10,TrustRadius review quotes are easier to access due to the integration with Salesforce, and it's easier to find specifically-tailored quotes. However, the excerpts are generally much shorter than something like a testimonial or case study, so it is less likely to tell a complete customer story.,TrustQuotes has made it easier to find relevant quotes, and adds more flavor to my outreach emails.,Not all TrustQuotes are created equal. Depending on how the customers' answers are phrased, they can either be very insightful or just plain confusing. I have found one or two quality quotes related to each relevant topic, and I tend to stick with using those over and over, until a new, better quote comes along.
TrustRadius for Vendors

TrustRadius for Vendors Reviews

TrustRadius for Vendors
Filter 78 vetted TrustRadius for Vendors reviews and ratings
Fred Waugh profile photo
October 22, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Software reviews done right!"

• The TrustRadius team is responsive and easy to work with.
  • Product is easy to understand, intuitive, compared to others like G2.
  • Easy to export content using filters.
  • Better explanation of how LinkedIn is used to verify identies. A minor point, we had one reviewer that was afraid their information was going to be used, even though this isn't the case.
With TrustRadius, you get an honest picture of how customers view your products. So you will hear from detractors and fans. For us, a few less-than-positive reviews turned into opportunities to engage with customers and address specific issues, a silver lining we did not expect. We were confident that our overall customer satisfaction was high and that TrustRadius would provide third-party validation of that (it has).
Read Fred Waugh's full review
Olivia Schichtel profile photo
June 12, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius is AWESOME!"

• I LOVE the visitor insights tracking ability. It's helpful to see who is looking at reviews, to hopefully intercept a potential customer right when they are looking to evaluate their software.
  • Tagging quotes and is so easy and customizable.
  • It could be cool to take it a step further from reviews to ratings to video reviews of some sort.
TrustRadius has been great for our Private School Education space. Before making a huge purchase (like a Student Information or Enrollment Management system) most people tend to look to others to see how well it will perform. So TrustRadius has been huge for us!
Read Olivia Schichtel's full review
Nancy Van Elsacker Louisnord profile photo
June 05, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Boost your review strategy with TrustRadius"

• Great expertise about how to improve our review strategy
  • The TrustRadius team is great and really makes it easy and pleasant to work with
  • The insights have proven valuable to match up with the sales pipeline
  • TrustRadius does a big chunk of the work to get more reviews
  • Modular approach, you don't have to choose all of their products/offerings at once
  • The online interface can get confusing if not everything has been activated
  • All products/offerings together can get pretty costly
Very well suited if you want to leverage expertise, focus, time and effort from TrustRadius to bring your review strategy to the next level.
Read Nancy Van Elsacker Louisnord's full review
Jennifer Bensi profile photo
May 03, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "New User But Excited To Continue"

• I can easily find a relevant review for an organization I am working with to prove our value.
  • I can copy and paste quotes into presentations.
  • I can find accounts that may be good references.
  • Add ETO reviews
  • Have not used it long enough
  • Have not used it long enough
TrustQuotes are great for presentations for prospects and to use in cold calling situations.
Read Jennifer Bensi's full review
Chris Gluckman profile photo
May 03, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "It works and it's good"

• I like being able to filter for reviews related to specific attributes of our product.
  • I think the filtering option could be expanded to include a direct keyword search function.
It is helpful to use TrustQuotes with cold outreach, but I feel less comfortable using it with current open opportunities without feeling pushy, unless they specifically request to see customer reviews.
Read Chris Gluckman's full review
Blake Paradise profile photo
May 01, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Boost your ratings and reviews!"

• I love the TrustQuotes widget! Easy to install and an easy way to integrate the customers' voice in our marketing material.
  • I love the ability to see all of our reviews and ratings.
  • Love the fact that there is a program to turn our ratings into reviews!
  • Our only issue is pricing... Our account manager(s) are awesome, the vendor profile system is great, and the acceleration program has shown great results.
It is great for a product that is completely built out - hard for us to right now to get reviews since our product is par-baked.

Great at the start of a new product because the customer's voice will let people know where the product really is.
Read Blake Paradise's full review
Jeff Gabel profile photo
April 30, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors: "The #1 trusted source for reviews"

• Integrates with Influitive
  • I can build a widget on our website
  • We can categorize the quotes and refernces
  • Could be faster to approve reviews
  • SEO could be better
  • Could be easier to sort
We use TrustRadius to help promote our social proof and push validation on our landing pages. It's great because it integrates with Influitive and it's super easy to use.
Read Jeff Gabel's full review
Stacy Nawrocki profile photo
December 14, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Easy and rapid customer reviews build advocacy pipeline"

• Ability to tag reviews based on key topic areas for easy reference later
  • Ease of organizing reviews by company size and industry
  • User-friendly interface for our customers as well as our internal team managing the incoming reviews
  • Account managers who pay attention and alert us when a particularly great review just posted
  • Can't think of anything I don't like really
TrustRadius is perfect for a marketing team that is working in a highly competitive environment, such as enterprise software and SaaS applications, where there are many vendors to choose from and prospective buyers are likely to do their own research before buying.
Read Stacy Nawrocki's full review
Sakthi Sambandan profile photo
January 30, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustQuotes - Worth exploring"

• Ease of use
  • Formatting is has more of a visual aesthetic that is different than a generic email
  • Vast library of quotes that apply to various use cases
  • Could use them across all record views. (i.e.: lead, contact, account, opportunity)
  • Potentially add snippets from 3rd party analyst reports instead of just users. User quotes are useful, but sometimes prospects view them as biased personal opinion since everyone's experience with a vendor is different. So it would be great to have the ability to pull quotes from analyst reports in addition to user reviews.
  • Have a frequently used section
They are well suited for using quotes to support competitive campaigns, or to help prospect into new accounts.
Read Sakthi Sambandan's full review
Desiree Porcaro profile photo
January 25, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius - Intelligent, Innovative, Impactful"

• Credible and Trustworthy. TrustRadius is powered by some of the most intelligent minds that I have met. They care deeply about providing a transparent platform that is truly helpful to B2B decision makers.
  • Innovative. TrustRadius continually implements ways to leverage customer reviews through various offerings (TrustQuotes for Salesforce, TrustQuotes for Web, and other widgets) that not only provide customer proof points at our fingertips but also in places that would be most helpful to a decision maker. I love the collaborative relationship that we have with TrustRadius. They have many smart ideas that they like to bounce around - a process that only makes them stronger. I know they will continue blazing trails for years to come.
  • Analytical. The backend of TrustRadius is filled with rich and actionable data.
  • Supportive. I have yet to cross a vendor that is as supportive and interested as TrustRadius. Every concern, idea, or question is responded to with the utmost thought and detail. They are true partners in every way.
  • No cons to report at this time.
TrustRadius for Vendors can be used by B2B organizations of all sizes, industries, and in any location. I use this site all the time when evaluating the tools I use. I think every decision maker should do the same. If you are in the B2B space, talk to TrustRadius.
Read Desiree Porcaro's full review
Riley Gallivan profile photo
December 21, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Win More, Make More, Trust your People"

• It's available directly on the Opportunity Object in SFDC, meaning I can search for things close to my opportunity right away.
  • It is based on the content that my marketing team approves, meaning I only see (mostly) helpful reviews, a lot of honest ones too which help our selling.
  • Makes competitive selling easier, everyone loves references from other people in their space or company size.
  • Not a TrustRadius issue, but internally, if you don't have a lot of quotes on their site, it won't be useful for you.
  • The interface is still somewhat clunky, and there's no custom search. You're stuck to the drop-down fields from your managing team, instead of a search bar.
If you have people reviewing your company a lot on TrustRadius and use SFDC, this tool is incredible for your reps. If they're anything like me, and want to sell alone (i.e. not rely on waiting for your customer team to find a quote for you which can take days) then this gives them a ton of freedom. It's also great for a competitive marketplace like ours.
Read Riley Gallivan's full review
Erik Archer Smith profile photo
December 21, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Reviews you can trust from a team you'll enjoy working with"

• I like being able to categorize quotes by use case
  • I like being able to embed quotes in different parts of our online properites
  • I like that it gives my sales people an up-to-date hub for customer reviews
Read Erik Archer Smith's full review
April 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Reliable & Credible Online Source of Information"

• I like that the TrustRadius widget allows instant, real-time visibility into what people are saying about our product today online.
  • The tagging functionality with TrustQuotes is very useful for finding customer feedback on specific features, topics, etc. that I am looking for.
  • Engagement campaigns are well thought out and executed to drive reviewers.
  • Landing page for products could be a bit cleaner.
  • The criteria for TrustRadius rankings on grids in software categories, etc. is not the greatest model.
TrustRadius vendor offerings are best suited for organizations that are seeing customers or prospective customers increasingly going online and doing their own research first, before engaging a vendor. This is a new evolution in the sales cycle and makes it vital that companies have accurate, up-to-date and attractive information available via the web and that their overall online presence is sound.
February 08, 2018

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Create your Circle of Trust with TrustRadius"

• Easy to navigate
  • Like the fact that each review is vetted for accuracy, spam etc.
  • Browser Support!!! Does not work on Chrome
  • UI looks like it needs a refresh
Well suited while establishing/reestablishing a brand. Always good to hear unbiased feedback - good, bad, and ugly from customers.
Joe Staples profile photo
November 07, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors: "User Reviews a CMO Loves!"

• The analytics are awesome and make it easy to see the progress you're making.
  • TrustRadius makes it very easy to add a widget to your website and showcase/highlight some of the great things customers are saying about you.
  • The organic SEO placements that TrustRadius gets for given categories means your customer reviews will get read.
  • TrustRadius isn't the least expensive offering of its kind, but it's a bit of a "you get what you pay for." IMO, what they provide is well worth the expense.
One of the best uses of TrustRadius is early in the brand development of a product. You've built a great product. Your customers are happy. You're trying to get to hyper-growth and you need more exposure for your offering. It's things like published customer reviews of your product, influencer promotion, and analyst ratings that will get you there.
Read Joe Staples's full review
Tami Andrews profile photo
August 11, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors: "Wondering How To Get the Best Customer Reviews? TrustRadius!"

• The TrustQuotes are rock solid! Love having the ability to tag and sort within an opportunity in SFDC to find exactly what you're looking for.
  • The search capabilities keep on improving and I am impressed that the TrustRadius team is ALWAYS seeking new and better ways to showcase the materials they gather on the site.
  • It's nice to have the capability to do a quick side-by-side comparison of other vendors in your same space. And to be able to pull the pros and cons from each review is super helpful.
  • I've been asking for this one for two years now: Would LOVE to have a sort feature by region/geo.
  • This is more of a *nit* than anything - before the recent changes on the site, I had the ability to see the number of reviews & ratings but now, they are all clumped together. Would like to have this back if possible.
  • I've had a couple of reviews/ratings that were posted by people who are NOT a customer of ours. Would like to know that there is some way on the backend whereby the customer provides proof (maybe a screen shot of the product dashboard) to show they are a real and valid user. I don't need to see it but think it's something the TrustRadius team should have for those times when a review/rating is questioned.
These are best suited for prospect opportunities. Less likely to use for sales opps once they've crossed over into technical win.
Read Tami Andrews's full review
Steven Shattuck profile photo
August 11, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors: "A great addition to our social proof strategies"

• Visitor Insights Dashboard
  • Embedding reviews on web pages
  • Having a third-party generate reviews for us
  • Tagging by type/category reviews for easy reference later
  • Generating reference willingness from customers
  • Embedding reviews on webpages is nice but sometimes I worry that we send traffic away from our website. Landing page variations with TrustRadius reviews embedded are narrowly outperformed by variants without reviews (nominal difference)
  • The ability for reviewers to remain anonymous; sometimes it limits our ability to respond to them or mitigate any issues they have with our company
  • There's no direct way for TrustRadius Visitors to convert into leads since there are no forms to fill out, so we rely on the Visitor Insights Dashboard for direct lead-gen - TrustRadius is purely a social proof play (which is ok!)
It's great if you need a little bit of help generating more online reviews, and it's a good companion if you have reviews on other directories. If your industry relies on word-of-mouth and reference checking be sure to consider TrustRadius! TrustRadius really shines when you have a customer success team that can build a reference library based on what is generated. If you are solely interested in a pay-per-lead or a pay-per-click campaign, you might be disappointed.
Read Steven Shattuck's full review
Sherry Arnold profile photo
August 07, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius is a great partner, ensuring we get great results"

• TrustRadius does the heavy lifting to gather the reviews - they take our lists, scrub them, and manage the campaign to reach out for the reviews. We just watch for the reviews to come in!
  • TrustRadius is diligent to ensure we get the most value from our partnership. They hold regular meetings with me and also with our team (including our CMO) and offer assistance to keep us on track and to ensure we're meeting our goals.
  • We've really been able to grow our library of customer quotes, identify new customer references, and gather competitive information through our reviews and they've been a great help to our marketing efforts.
  • The hardest part of working with TrustRadius is just not being able to keep up with them! They're always ready and anxious to move forward. It's taken a while for our teams to catch the vision and get on board, but now that we are, we're appreciating the results and are better able to justify the investment.
We work with very large and well-recognized brands who are not always able to participate in public customer advocacy activities. TrustRadius reviews are a great way to get our customers to provide honest feedback because TrustRadius is an independent vendor. I think customers are more receptive to rewards and incentives from an independent vendor rather than from us directly. If we were to offer rewards and incentives, they might feel more pressured to give only positive feedback and then may be less likely to provide a review at all.
Read Sherry Arnold's full review
Shane Swiderek profile photo
August 02, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Great service! Collects Useful and Actionable Feedback from Customers!"

• Gives us the ability to see who is visiting our product's page on TrustRadius allowing us to identify active leads who are being influenced by TrustRadius
  • TrustRadius handles legal hurdles of getting permission from customers to use quotes and other comments in their reviews in our own marketing material
  • Integration with Salesforce. We haven't leveraged this yet, but it will allow us to plug relevant customer quotes from reviews into salesforce accounts and opportunities to make it easy for sales reps to use content
  • I'd like to be able to filter or present reviews based on specific versions of the product (as with all software, some versions are more stable than others).
  • A more visual way to view Visitor Insights would make them easier to consume and identify important info
TrustRadius is an excellent tool for any software company that needs to provide prospective customers with unbiased feedback about their product. It helps in all stages of the buying cycle, particularly in the decision making phase.
Read Shane Swiderek's full review
Lauren Tuthill profile photo
November 16, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Best vendor portal in the biz!"

• The vendor portal is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to navigate. It's very intuitive.
  • We're able to gather reviews, and then use them in our marketing efforts very easily.
  • Each change to our profile goes through an internal review process, and that seems to delay the updating process a bit.
We're using the vendor portal to gather, manage and then respond to reviews. We'll take these reviews and use them on landing pages, emails, and other marketing and sales joint efforts.
Read Lauren Tuthill's full review
Adelle Archer profile photo
August 25, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius is the #1 most powerful source of customer voice"

• I like the review acceleration program they've developed to help you garner more reviews. It's a very structured campaign that they mostly run for you.
  • Our sales teams love the ability to compare different competitors side-by-side and send this comparison via URL to prospects comparing us to other competitors.
  • I love how we can curate review quotes that are related to specific market segments, product capabilities, buyer personas and use cases and have those show up on a landing page via an interstitial.
  • My only big con was the pricing around the Salesforce integration being too expensive. As a more volume-based model with a higher sales headcount, the $/head was too high to justify. It was equivalent to some end-to-end solutions we pay for by seat, so while we got value out of it, we had to remove this product because we couldn't justify ROI.
TrustRadius is great for mid-market to enterprise sales organizations where there is a true sales cycle of 15 days or longer. Customer reviews can be the make-or-break in a deal, so they're a very useful arsenal to equip your sales team with. It doesn't make quite as much for large sales forces just because of the pricing structure.
Read Adelle Archer's full review
Michael Freeman profile photo
August 14, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius is a must for any software vendor"

• Completeness of the vendor profile
  • Fine-tuned quote selection and targeting for TrustQuotes
  • I like how TrustRadius does not blur the lines by being a direct lead generation business. That can create the perception of a conflict of interest and TrustRadius is very clear about its role as an objective provider of customer opinions.
  • There are too many steps needed to publish TrustQuotes. It is the cost of the fine-tuned control, but I believe TrustRadius could make a few minor usability changes, which would keep the control options but make it quicker to get new quotes published.
I can't think of a B2B software scenario where TrustRadius doesn't make sense for a company. It never hurts to understand what real customers think of the software that they use. While some may be able to offer more information than others, it always reduces your decision risk to have that additional information.
Read Michael Freeman's full review
Michelle Corrales profile photo
August 11, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius - They unlock the value of the customer experience"

• The campaigns were easily and expertly managed
  • The communication cadence was exceptional
  • The recommendations on how to incorporate reviews into various sales and marketing initiatives, along with how to create additional value, were great
  • More comprehensive reporting would be helpful
TrustRadius can be a great addition to most organizations looking to objectively gather their customers' experiences. Most companies that provide products or services and are looking to grow, can really leverage the reviews to further penetrate existing markets or new ones.
Read Michelle Corrales's full review
Jenny Rikelman profile photo
August 11, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "TrustRadius Builds Testimonials and Trust!"

• Third-party credibility allows for customers to trust them and know that they are getting unbiased opinions
  • TrustRadius runs email campaigns and incentive programs to help drive reviews so it's not solely up to the client to drive reviews
  • TrustRadius provides a dedicated project manager that keeps me on task and reminds me of deadlines so that I don't miss a beat
  • My only suggestion for area of improvement is to pay attention to busy schedules and recognize that TrustRadius is not always the number one priority and adjust accordingly.
TrustRadius is basically the Yelp of IT. I know it's cheesy to say but behind every B (business) there is a C (consumer) and marketing departments of B2B customers often forget that. TrustRadius is a perfect solution to drive case studies/testimonials from clients without going through legal and then you can use those testimonials through the TrustQuotes library to display on marketing materials or syndication to put on your website.
Read Jenny Rikelman's full review
Alex Wesler profile photo
August 11, 2017

TrustRadius for Vendors Review: "Effective, efficient, and easy to implement"

• Ease of use and integration with our web properties via the TrustQuotes widget
  • Customizability of look and feel to match our branding
  • Efficient management of approved quotes, filtered by types of customers
  • The widget code initially output by the UI resulted in some display bugs. We were able to solve this by working with our account manager to manually modify the code.
Well suited for easily displaying a dynamic assortment of customer testimonial quotes on web properties without requiring developer involvement.

Likely best suited to boosting form conversion on websites offering consumer products or products with a lower end price point.

Can be used to generally validate and build brand trust for B2B and higher price point products (such as a large software suite). In such cases, it may be hard to tie directly to pipeline generation as these have longer sales lifecycles involving multiple (often manual) touch points.
Read Alex Wesler's full review

About TrustRadius for Vendors

TrustRadius aims to change the way B2B technology is bought and sold.

Each month, 300,000 technology buyers use the verified and vetted reviews on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. An additional 1 million buyers per month read TrustRadius review content in other venues, including review syndication feeds.

TrustRadius also has a set of vendor offerings aimed to help technology companies harness the authentic voice of their customers and leverage that content in their own channels. The Review Acceleration Program helps vendors build a library of trusted content by getting their users on the record efficiently and at scale. TrustQuotes products enable vendors to syndicate that content on their website and in Salesforce. Benefits include improved conversion, accelerated deal cycles and higher close rates.