September 12, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Sonya Hansen's full review
Pros and Cons
- Review widget gives us the ability to embed customer reviews on our website, landing pages and more. This allows us to use our reviews in multiple channels and maximizes our investment in the program.
- Review capture is easy. TrustRadius makes it simple to gather customer reviews. We provided a list (under NDA) and the outreach was done. They also helped us incentivize customers and share why their review would be so helpful.
- Customer success is great. Our CSM, Ryan is always giving us proactive tips, connecting us with the right people and helping get everything set up and running well. We really appreciate having someone to go to when we have questions.
- It would be nice to give reviewers a reason/incentive for leaving a complete or well-rounded review.
- Data & reporting - would love to use the data in our reporting, but it's pretty bare bones.
- The sales process can be a little confusing as the pricing seems variable. At one point, I was asked what I would pay for the service and that seemed like a backwards way to do business.