https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/qC/db/FGFQ0ANKTRE6.PNGTSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be trackedTSheets allows our organization to better track part-time employees' billable time.,The user interface is straightforward. The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").,The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.,10,The fact that it is an Intuit product and the data can be exported is a fantastic time saver.,,Microsoft 365 BusinessTSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!Makes it easy for my clients to track the time and locations that their employees work out on their service routes. Easy for employees to log in and enter the locations they are working on as they go from one client to another thru out the day. Employers like it, as they can verify where their clients are using the GPS link.,track location of employees allow management to approve time worked allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.,I can't think of any areas of improvement.,8,employees may not like being tracked by GPS. But the Employers do. all employees need a smartphone or tablet with internet access to enter time. While they do have a dial-up phone option, that isn't always an option in some areas. training by TSheets and customer support is awesome!,,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier, Constant Contact,1,1,Ease of use Awesome Support Partnership Program,10,No,10,No,Honestly, I have never had issues with support. They have always helped my clients, on the rare occasion we needed help.We love TSheets!!!I wish I had this system a long time ago. This has streamlined and simplified our accounting process. 1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets! 2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.,Integrates so well with QuickBooks. Tracks labor costs for each individual contract. We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in. Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee. We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in. This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.,I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...,10,We have just started with a cloud-based time tracker system, but we're expecting to get our money back multiple times every month.,ExakTimeTSheets is awesome!TSheets is being used by our entire organization. We're in the architectural/engineering services field and tracking time on our projects is crucial for proper project tracking and billing.,Live tracking of time spent on projects. Integrates perfectly with Quickbooks Pro. Excellent and immediate online help. Brad D. (BD1) walked me through a synchronization glitch with ease.,It would be nice to have an online chat feature available by simply clicking on an active coworker's name.,10,We've just started using TSheets but we're already seeing better use of time. Our previous time tracking software required us to manually transfer time entries from the tracking software into our accounting program. TSheets does that for us.,OL Time,QuickBooks Pro, Revit, Bluebeam RevuGreat Product, Great ServiceTSheets is my time entry software. I use it every day and I use it with QuickBooks to prepare my monthly invoices. It helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I do not lose any billable work due to forgetfulness. The tech support is tremendous -- you do not even have to go through a menu to get to a tech support specialist who knows who you are and is instantly ready to assist you. They have always solved my problems quickly and definitively. I recently had a great experience with Jaylon in particular. Great product, great service. #tsheetslove,TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time. Tech support is fantastic. Product is seamless with QuickBooks,It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.,10,I don't lose billable time so I bill all of the work I have performed for clients.,QuickBooks Premier
TSheets

TSheets Reviews

TSheets
Top Rated Award
Filter 213 vetted TSheets reviews and ratings
Paul Ellul profile photo
December 07, 2018

Review: "TSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be tracked"

• The user interface is straightforward.
  • The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
  • The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
It is a robust system so anyone from a simple 1099 with one job role to someone working in various departments can track their hours accurately.
Read Paul Ellul's full review
Rebecca Neilson profile photo
May 30, 2018

Review: "TSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!"

• track location of employees
  • allow management to approve time worked
  • allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
  • I can't think of any areas of improvement.
For clients that are service based this is an excellent way to track employees. You want to know if employees are truly working their route in a timely fashion and not goofing off. Plus you know their daily hours. No surprises on the actual time employees work when they turn in their time sheet. You can know at any time their hours worked by just checking the app.

Read Rebecca Neilson's full review
Nolan Rohrer profile photo
January 30, 2018

User Review: "We love TSheets!!!"

1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
  • Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
  • Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
  • We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
  • Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
  • We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
  • This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
  • I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
I think it would work well for any business tracking employee time.
Read Nolan Rohrer's full review
Frank Gerrits profile photo
January 04, 2018

User Review: "TSheets is awesome!"

• Live tracking of time spent on projects.
  • Integrates perfectly with QuickBooks Pro.
  • Excellent and immediate online help. Brad D. (BD1) walked me through a synchronization glitch with ease.
  • It would be nice to have an online chat feature available by simply clicking on an active coworker's name.
TSheets is well suited to any business that needs to track employee time, whether it's for specific projects or simply start and end of an employee's day.
Read Frank Gerrits's full review
E Michael Thomas profile photo
December 22, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great Product, Great Service"

• TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
  • Tech support is fantastic.
  • Product is seamless with QuickBooks
  • It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
I am a solo attorney. TSheets is ideal for me. It is easy and reliable.
Read E Michael Thomas's full review
Shannan Williams profile photo
December 11, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great app for tracking time!"

We use TSheets to keep track of our service engineers that travel to our various customers' locations. We like the fact that it can keep up with the different jobs so we know what to bill our customers (time and travel).
  • It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
  • It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
  • It is easy to use.
  • I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
  • The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
  • Location could be more accurate.
Because our service engineers travel 50-75% of the time, TSheets is great for allowing them to clock in wherever they are (instead of having to be at the office, etc.). They can also switch from one job/customer to the next when they visit multiple customers on the same day. This makes it easy to track time and travel for billing purposes.
Read Shannan Williams's full review
Dennis Grzebien profile photo
January 19, 2018

TSheets Review: "Super Support "Live Chat" Feature."

TSheets has an ease of implementation and uses for remote time entry for employees to be integrated with Quickbooks Online.
  • Set up is via a web browser. Previous web time sheet tool was through Windows Remote Desktop.
  • Some features like "Notes" field in the Manual Time sheet was a check mark under Advanced tab...didn't seem very intuitive
I haven't worked with TSheets enough to be able to provide any information here.
Read Dennis Grzebien's full review
William Bolger profile photo
January 16, 2018

User Review: "TSheets Top Notch Customer Service"

TSheets is used by almost the entire organization. We have a mobile workforce, which using TSheets simplifies the time & attendance process.
  • Tsheets is simple to use, simple to train new users and it was easy to integrate the software.
  • The customer service is the best I have ever encounter, time & again. For example, I spent a good portion on the phone with Jacob this afternoon. I had several items on the complex side - of which he was beyond friendly, positive & problem solving oriented. All matters were addressed - he partnered with his customer & took on my obstacles as his own. Very pleased.
  • 1/16/18 Update: I want to acknowledge the top notch customer service just provided by Ashley. I had several areas that required attention, which took better than a quarter hour. Ashley was friendly, positive & had extensive product knowledge. She was focused and delivered results. It's refreshing to have a company and employee actually team up with you - keep up the great work!
  • They do a good very good job of taking into account customer input and suggestions. However, there needs to be a better structure to list the priority of items. This would allow me to make a better decision on which direction to proceed (i.e. if a low priority I would move to plan b, if a high priority I would wait it out).
Very user friendly and easy to customize to individual needs. We are finding it a great mobile tool that handles our extensive job costing and equipment tracking, as well as the labor piece.
Read William Bolger's full review
Karen Pruett profile photo
January 16, 2018

User Review: "TSheets & BD1 rocks!"

We use Tsheets in connection with QuickBooks to drop in our employee hours. This has greatly reduced our time allocating job costs. Today I needed assistance with that connection and received excellent service from a rocking BD1.
  • Low cost
  • Quick response
  • Better reporting
  • Increased functionality
Perfect for a small business wanting to control costs.
Read Karen Pruett's full review
Lance Yates, MBA profile photo
January 15, 2018

TSheets Review: "Shannon was very attentive and knowledgeable."

We use TSheets to track time across our whole organization for job cost purposes.
  • Easy to use.
  • Mobile application.
  • Billable vs Non Billable Hours.
  • NA
Tsheets allows us to track time and keep OT to a minimum.
Read Lance Yates, MBA's full review
Jonathan Neiman profile photo
January 10, 2018

User Review: "TSheets"

We are using TSheets to track employee's time clocked for the company. I have used the chat feature on a few occasions and they are always very helpful (BD1). 5 out of 5.
  • GPS Location
  • Tracking Time
  • Easy Export
  • Service codes per employee for companies with multiple divisions
It works well for time tracking and customer service always helpful.
Read Jonathan Neiman's full review
Justin Cox profile photo
January 03, 2018

Review: "TSheets Provides for Efficiency in Time Tracking and Administration"

TSheets is currently used by one small department (less than 10 employees) to track hours worked by both local and distributed employees.
  • TSheets is super easy to use and administer.
  • TSheets support is extremely responsive and I've never had to wait for an answer. BD1 specifically was super helpful in addressing a timely request, as well as pointing out future items to look out for related to my request.
  • TSheets' integration with Gusto, our payroll service, is particularly seamless for the number of employees that we currently have.
  • I've only been using TSheets for approximately two months. At this point in time, I have not identified any shortcomings or missing functionality other than the current inability to back PTO and sick time accrual rules.
My only use case at this point is with payroll integration and time tracking for small companies. At this point, I would certainly recommend TSheets to other companies of similar size and need. Of all the current tools on the market - regardless of purpose - TSheets has by far the best customer support and response time over the others.
Read Justin Cox's full review
Leah Ilanah profile photo
December 19, 2017

TSheets Review: "Best Timetracking App"

I use Tsheets for time tracking, job costing, and payroll information. This is the best app I have seen so far for this purpose, and I am thrilled that I can offer it to my clients.

The customer service is outstanding, and it is a pleasure to work with anybody on their team.

And next year at QBC, I'll be at the party.
  • It is user-friendly, and quick to use.
  • The variety of how I can use it, and my clients can use it in their business, is amazing.
  • It gives us a lot of peace of mind, saves us lots of time, and through the time tracking features we are able to bill clients by the second. That is a win!
  • Their training for accounting professionals as well as users is very efficient.
  • Their customer service is outstanding, and you're always well taken care of.
  • I have not found any need for improvement yet.
Have not found anything where it would be inappropriate yet.
Read Leah Ilanah's full review
Brad Mauzerall profile photo
December 12, 2017

TSheets Review: "Support is terrific. Elaina M was a big help!"

We use TSheets across our organization to manage time tracking across a statewide distributed workforce. Prior to TSheets, our time-tracking processes required tremendous effort to ensure accuracy. Since we adopted the platform not only have our processes become more streamlined and accurate, we have also been able to leverage additional functionality (Crew Timesheets, QB integration, reporting) to further improve our time tracking and payroll processes. TSheets ease of use and outstanding customer service make it a great fit for our company, our staff and our time tracking needs.
  • Customer support - terrific response time, friendly and informative.
  • Ease of use - getting starting with TSheets is simple both as an administrator and end-users.
  • Application Integrations - number of useful apps that add benefit to time tracking, scheduling and payroll processes.
  • Nothing to add. Keep doing what you are doing. And keep doing it well as you have been.
Time tracking - any business that needs to track time for staff would benefit from TSheets.
Read Brad Mauzerall's full review
January 05, 2018

User Review: "TSheets is the Best!"

TSheets makes time tracking so much easier than manual addition of illegible timesheets and punch cards. Kelsey T. was absolutely great when it came to the live chat support. She answered all of my questions in a matter of minutes and was genuinely nice in doing so.
  • Mobile Time Tracking
  • Reporting
  • Ease of Use
  • Ability to record tips (for employer tax purposes)
Good for almost everything, except that companies where tips are paid will have to track those separately.
January 26, 2018

TSheets Review: "New User - It's not so bad"

Elaina M. was helpful as I made my first attempt to report timekeeping in this tool. She was quick to reply, went in any direction I went in and got me to the point of resolution. I think some of the menu choices and buttons/tabs are repetitive and not all are intuitive for me. But overall very usable. And Elaina M. was very helpful and quick.
  • Allows note entry, helps you look back and remember or understand some of the nuances for work tied to common jobs.
  • I wonder if the menu appears to others a little repetitive or "sideways"? I am fairly linear and old school a little so I just did not jump in and find things as easily as I hope I would.
Doug Guard profile photo
November 20, 2017

TSheets Review: "Awesome Support and Benefits!"

TSheets is being used by a company that I am working with for about 27 employees. Before we switched to TSheets, we were using at least 3 different time-keeping systems! Needless to say that was a big waste of time and money!

• The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
  • We like the way it handles PTO as well!
  • One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
TSheets is definitely suited to a company that has multiple jobs and locations. Also ideal for a company with 10 or more employees. I'm not sure it's worth the effore or money for less than 5 employees.
Read Doug Guard's full review
Lorena Wackford profile photo
November 03, 2017

User Review: "TSheets Rocks!"

We are currently using TSheets as the primary source of record keeping of our technicians and other hourly employees for weekly time-sheets. It provides an accurate recording of hours worked and location with job name for excellent and up to date job reporting.
  • It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project.
  • It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll.
  • It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working.
  • It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB.
  • Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.
  • Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices
I believe any company wanting a quick and easy portable and accountable tracking method for timesheets, this product is great.
Read Lorena Wackford's full review
Sara Caliendo profile photo
November 02, 2017

User Review: "Totally Terrific TSheets!"

We are using TSheets in one of our departments where we have numerous team members working remotely. As of now, TSheets is helping us with capturing travel time to specific jobs and customers. The GPS feature is helpful to see who is working where, to better select team members for any newly scheduled work or cancellations.
  • Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service.
  • Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button.
  • Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.
  • Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time.
  • GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service.
  • In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.
I think this service is great for companies in the service industry with team members working remotely. Management may want to see where team members are located during a given day. The added benefit of the scheduling feature is a 2-for-1 deal. Two services in one product can help with organization. This is probably less useful for office based companies.
Read Sara Caliendo's full review
Dave Stock profile photo
October 24, 2017

TSheets Review: "Impressed and currently setting my clients up with T-Sheets."

TSheets has been a very innovative product in regards to time tracking and payroll services. It's wide variety of options allow it to be useful for any industry; from contract construction work, to field work, to food and beverage. With so many available options including GPS tracking, switching from job (or customer/client) while remaining on the clock provides invaluable information to the Accounting and Management teams. I have been extremely excited to be using this product over the last month or so and have been actively referring this product to my clients as it will surely make both their job, and mine so much easier. I feel I should also add that I've used multiple products for time tracking solutions with claims of accounting software integration, and they don't seem to deliver as promised. With TSheets and Quick Books, both from Intuit Canada, not only do you get the integration promised, but it is seamless and effortless being able to interchange between the two software and work from either or. And a huge shout out to Max H for his support earlier today while I was learning to set up a new client with TSheets. Thanks again Max!
  • Seamless integration with existing Account Software (Quickbooks Online)
  • Modernized punch clock system (Smart phone app)
  • Employee schedule.... a dream for any employee scheduler. Your employees will love it!
  • Analytics. The data provided is invaluable when it comes to job costing, or any other method of tracking labor costs and how they related to each particular job your customers are doing.
  • There is genuinely nothing that I would change or wish to see change with this software. I am excited to see what this application has in store. Only could go up from here!
TSheets is very versatile. I can't think of where it wouldn't be useful. I find it fantastic that as an owner I can track where I am spending time the most, and where I could spend more of my time. When you have multiple clients going on all at once, it is extremely handy to have an application where you are able to see who hasn't received attention that day/week/month.It betters my organization, my relationship with my employees, and the health of my company through a strong relationship between I and my clients.
Read Dave Stock's full review
Leanna Levine profile photo
October 18, 2017

TSheets Review: "Thanks for the support in solving syncing issues"

We use T sheets to manage job consting for custom fabrication, and for tracking engineering hours for engineering programs.
  • Allows for a lot of flexibility in the level of detail we can enter for job centers and customer jobs
  • Has a nice mobile app
  • Syncs to QuickBooks (usually) to allow us to run payroll straight from time sheets
  • The sync with QuickBooks can be problematic
  • The complexity makes it difficult to troubleshoot without support.
Seems to be a good solution for QB integration, provides a lot of information for reporting.
I was really happy with the customer support I received when a recent change on the QB side caused a big upset in our abiltiy to smoothly run payroll. Shawn was very knowledgable and helped me solve most of the issues.
Read Leanna Levine's full review
Sasha Froyland profile photo
October 16, 2017

Review: "Help4Access (Microsoft Access Support) adopts tSheets for tracking world-class support"

Microsoft Access support and maintenance is tracked by our team of world-class consultants using TSheets. Our clients, which range from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies in every industry including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, engineering and others, appreciate the transparency and the consultants enjoy the ease at which they can log their time.

Microsoft Access is the world's fastest rapid application platform in the world, and TSheets is the fastest most effective tool for tracking time spent. It's integration with QuickBooks online insures our accounting department gets immediate and accurate information in a timely fashion.

Our clients leverage our team for supporting their complex database application written on the Microsoft Access platform. Support is KEY! The support at TSheets is timely, personable and friendly.

At TSheets, Tiffany has been invaluable and has provided excellent support. Tiffany understood my question and clearly has comprehensive product knowledge. The feature I was looking for is not currently in the product but will be soon.

Like Help4Access, TSheets support is world-class and I strongly recommend TSheets.
  • Time Tracking
  • Support multiple users
  • Scales
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Quickbooks
  • I would like the option to schedule automatic running of mid-week reports.
TSheets is well suited for tracking time of senior Microsoft Access consultants, weather they are working on multiple MS Access projects or assigned to just one large and complex Microsoft Access database application. Sometimes our projects include SQL Server, Azure, Oracle, ASP.NET, Java and other technologies and within TSheets we track all of that progress.
Read Sasha Froyland's full review
Hector Padin profile photo
October 13, 2017

User Review: "TSheets: What timesheets should be."

We are a small business (<10 employees). TSheets is only used by 4 of those employees, the two laborers out in the field, our part-time accountant helper and myself, the manager. If we hire any seasonal or part-time employees we will set them up with TSheets as well.

It is so much simpler than keeping track of and individually logging hours worked, so it has made payroll significantly simpler. It has also provided us with a great way to track past work. It is easy to forget what you and/or your crew were working on 6 months or a year ago. TSheets keeps all that info and makes it a breeze to look it all up.
  • Simplifies payroll.
  • Just print out a weekly or bi-weekly report!
  • Simplifies invoicing.
  • By syncing with Quickbooks, it makes customer management and invoicing for hours worked much easier to manage.
  • Helps reduce timesheet fudging.
  • It's harder to falsify timesheets when every entry is logged with GPS tracking!
  • Most of the functionality is great, but I did notice one minor detail: like sometimes when I switch customers if the app doesn't immediately sync then I might find that the next time I try to switch customers it is still clocked-in on the first customer and it can be impossible to figure out exactly when you tried to switch originally. Other than that, any time I've had an issue the TSheets customer service team is exceptionally good and fast at helping me fix the problem or find a solution. As a matter of fact, I just had Jen D help me solve an issue faster than it took me to explain my issue to her!
I can't think of any scenarios where TSheets would not be a useful time-tracking system for a business; whether employees work at a desk, at home, at a job site or between multiple locations throughout the day, whether you are a one-person operation or a huge corporation with hundreds of employees, TSheets is the best substitute for paper punch-cards I have ever seen.
Read Hector Padin's full review
Curtis Bobsin profile photo
September 15, 2017

TSheets Review: "Awesome customer service saves the day (and my payroll)!"

We use TSheets for time tracking and payroll imports for a portion of our hourly employees. TSheets has proven to be the best option for our small company. We tried several other Apps with very limited success as TSheets provides the best employee interface which is critical if you care about getting good data. Support is phenomenal as well. I recently had a small glitch which I needed help resolving and Jen D. was there via Chat immediately to help me out and I was able to complete payroll before my coffee got cold! Thank you Jen D!
  • Employee interface is excellent and intuitive.
  • The export process into QuickBooks is flawless and seamless.
  • The historical records kept by TSheets are extremely helpful for project costing.
  • I'm looking forward to enhanced calendar use, integration with Google calendar would be awesome.
  • The ability to create Work Orders or Tickets and track them would complete this software as a go-to for service management.
My employees use manual entry tools a lot and so a certain amount of trust is required. We have found the "live" entry method to be difficult to keep up with as they forget to clock in and out almost every day and making corrections becomes tedious. This could be a place where some TSheets supported training could come in handy.
Read Curtis Bobsin's full review
Andy Kemmeter profile photo
August 10, 2017

Review: "Time After Time...TSheets has what you need and top notch support is a bonus!"

We have three companies in different locations under one umbrella and using our older wall clocks was a chore. Going to each location to collect the data was time consuming. One of our companies has crews that sometimes go straight to job sites or go home from job sites. We needed to upgrade and after some research, we decided on getting a cloud based clock management that had a phone app. After doing tons of research and trials, TSheets offered what we were looking for. We set up three different accounts and using the client manager feature, the people that need access to all three accounts can easily switch between them. At one of the businesses, the scheduling add on has been a god send. Employees love having the schedule right on their phone and love the clock in/out reminder notifications. TSheets has made time management so much easier and user friendly for us.
  • Very user friendly. The app has all the info an employee needs and is very easy to use.
  • Scheduling add on is a huge time saver. Click and drag to copy is a huge time saver as the time shifts are set but people work different ones each week. We love the scheduling add on.
  • Customer Service is a huge reason to go with TSheets. I am so impressed with how the support is run at TSheets. I have never called without getting a live person right away. And even with getting different people calling at different times, each rep that answered had all the knowledge to help me with what I needed. I never once needed transferred to someone else. And each rep I spoke with treated me like a friend and made a support call enjoyable. I love this. Support is top notch.
  • Every thing has room for improvement but I haven't run into any deal breaking issues. They have a great help center where you can suggest features. Even the few things I asked the reps about, I was told they are being worked on at this moment.
  • My only small nitpick would be I wish the client manager linking was through a code or link. Setup was tough to link three accounts through an email when I have the same email on three accounts.
If you have multiple businesses or divisions and you need the data separate, TSheets is great. If you have employees that start and stop work offsite, TSheets is great for that. Even if you have one company and you want to streamline your time management, TSheets has a huge amount of features that can make things way easier and more user friendly.
Read Andy Kemmeter's full review

About TSheets

TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.

TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.

The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.

The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.

TSheets Features

TSheets Integrations

TSheets Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$01 user, unlimited projects
Business$4per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)

TSheets Support Options