https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/qC/db/FGFQ0ANKTRE6.PNGTSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be trackedTSheets allows our organization to better track part-time employees' billable time.,The user interface is straightforward. The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").,The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.,10,The fact that it is an Intuit product and the data can be exported is a fantastic time saver.,,Microsoft 365 BusinessTSheets to take your company to the next levelTSheets is used in my organization, both by firm employees and our clients. Since we are a service-based firm, we are always working on different clients. TSheets gives us the ability to quickly track which client we are working for and what the job function is. It makes it easy to invoice the clients at the end of the period by just running the time reports.,TSheets allows you to clock in and out remotely via a phone app which is great for employees in the field. TSheets allows as many subcategories as you need for each client. This is great for clients that request an itemized invoice. TSheets syncs with many software programs and allows you to easily apply billable time to invoices.,It would be great if TSheets would allow employees to request time off or show that time on the calendar as being unavailable. It would be nice if TSheets had the option to mark all time as billable, since sometimes employees forget to list it as billable, and the Admin has to manually mark each entry as billable.,9,Invoicing to clients is 10x easier. You don't have to sort through timesheets, since it can all easily run through TSheets TSheets offers geotracking, so you can make sure your employees are actually at job sites when clocking in TSheets also has helpful reporting and graphs to see where your employees are spending all of their time.,Harvest HCM Compensation Management Software, ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enterprise eTIME,Infinisource iSolved, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, QuickBooks Online, Xero, Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance ManagementTSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!Makes it easy for my clients to track the time and locations that their employees work out on their service routes. Easy for employees to log in and enter the locations they are working on as they go from one client to another thru out the day. Employers like it, as they can verify where their clients are using the GPS link.,track location of employees allow management to approve time worked allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.,I can't think of any areas of improvement.,8,employees may not like being tracked by GPS. But the Employers do. all employees need a smartphone or tablet with internet access to enter time. While they do have a dial-up phone option, that isn't always an option in some areas. training by TSheets and customer support is awesome!,,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier, Constant Contact,1,1,Ease of use Awesome Support Partnership Program,10,No,10,No,Honestly, I have never had issues with support. They have always helped my clients, on the rare occasion we needed help.Awesome Support and Benefits!TSheets is being used by a company that I am working with for about 27 employees. Before we switched to TSheets, we were using at least 3 different time-keeping systems! Needless to say that was a big waste of time and money!,The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets. We like the way it handles PTO as well!,One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.,9,TSheets has reduced the amount of time spent on keeping track of time by 60%.,QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office 2016, Bill.com,10,Kelsey T was awesome today! Very informative, positive and friendly! She shows a lot of confidence that she knows the software and the company and was able to answer my questions without having to go research my questions!We love TSheets!!!I wish I had this system a long time ago. This has streamlined and simplified our accounting process. 1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets! 2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.,Integrates so well with QuickBooks. Tracks labor costs for each individual contract. We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in. Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee. We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in. This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.,I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...,10,We have just started with a cloud-based time tracker system, but we're expecting to get our money back multiple times every month.,ExakTime
TSheets

TSheets Reviews

TSheets
Filter 217 vetted TSheets reviews and ratings

Paul Ellul profile photo
December 07, 2018

Review: "TSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be tracked"

• The user interface is straightforward.
  • The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
  • The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
It is a robust system so anyone from a simple 1099 with one job role to someone working in various departments can track their hours accurately.
Read Paul Ellul's full review
May 10, 2019

Review: "TSheets to take your company to the next level"

• TSheets allows you to clock in and out remotely via a phone app which is great for employees in the field.
  • TSheets allows as many subcategories as you need for each client. This is great for clients that request an itemized invoice.
  • TSheets syncs with many software programs and allows you to easily apply billable time to invoices.
  • It would be great if TSheets would allow employees to request time off or show that time on the calendar as being unavailable.
  • It would be nice if TSheets had the option to mark all time as billable, since sometimes employees forget to list it as billable, and the Admin has to manually mark each entry as billable.
TSheets is a great addition for any business looking to streamline their billing process. It is very user-friendly and easy for both Administrators and Employees alike. It has so many capabilities to make time tracking easier.
The only thing that I have noticed is a bit tricky is calculating overtime into our software system. It nicely uploads all the time, but doesn't always mark it as regular or overtime, so you have to be careful of that.
Rebecca Neilson profile photo
May 30, 2018

Review: "TSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!"

• track location of employees
  • allow management to approve time worked
  • allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
  • I can't think of any areas of improvement.
For clients that are service based this is an excellent way to track employees. You want to know if employees are truly working their route in a timely fashion and not goofing off. Plus you know their daily hours. No surprises on the actual time employees work when they turn in their time sheet. You can know at any time their hours worked by just checking the app.

Read Rebecca Neilson's full review
Doug Guard profile photo
November 20, 2017

TSheets Review: "Awesome Support and Benefits!"

• The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
  • We like the way it handles PTO as well!
  • One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
TSheets is definitely suited to a company that has multiple jobs and locations. Also ideal for a company with 10 or more employees. I'm not sure it's worth the effore or money for less than 5 employees.
Read Doug Guard's full review
Nolan Rohrer profile photo
January 30, 2018

User Review: "We love TSheets!!!"

1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
  • Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
  • Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
  • We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
  • Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
  • We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
  • This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
  • I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
I think it would work well for any business tracking employee time.
Read Nolan Rohrer's full review
Frank Gerrits profile photo
January 04, 2018

User Review: "TSheets is awesome!"

TSheets is being used by our entire organization. We're in the architectural/engineering services field and tracking time on our projects is crucial for proper project tracking and billing.
  • Live tracking of time spent on projects.
  • Integrates perfectly with QuickBooks Pro.
  • Excellent and immediate online help. Brad D. (BD1) walked me through a synchronization glitch with ease.
  • It would be nice to have an online chat feature available by simply clicking on an active coworker's name.
TSheets is well suited to any business that needs to track employee time, whether it's for specific projects or simply start and end of an employee's day.
Read Frank Gerrits's full review
E Michael Thomas profile photo
December 22, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great Product, Great Service"

TSheets is my time entry software. I use it every day and I use it with QuickBooks to prepare my monthly invoices. It helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I do not lose any billable work due to forgetfulness. The tech support is tremendous -- you do not even have to go through a menu to get to a tech support specialist who knows who you are and is instantly ready to assist you. They have always solved my problems quickly and definitively. I recently had a great experience with Jaylon in particular. Great product, great service. #tsheetslove
  • TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
  • Tech support is fantastic.
  • Product is seamless with QuickBooks
  • It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
I am a solo attorney. TSheets is ideal for me. It is easy and reliable.
Read E Michael Thomas's full review
Shannan Williams profile photo
December 11, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great app for tracking time!"

We use TSheets to keep track of our service engineers that travel to our various customers' locations. We like the fact that it can keep up with the different jobs so we know what to bill our customers (time and travel).
  • It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
  • It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
  • It is easy to use.
  • I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
  • The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
  • Location could be more accurate.
Because our service engineers travel 50-75% of the time, TSheets is great for allowing them to clock in wherever they are (instead of having to be at the office, etc.). They can also switch from one job/customer to the next when they visit multiple customers on the same day. This makes it easy to track time and travel for billing purposes.
Read Shannan Williams's full review
Susan Lemery profile photo
November 29, 2017

TSheets Review: "Thank you Elaina M for helping me solve my payroll issue! YOU ROCK!"

I am the office manager of a railing fabrication and installation company and I use TSheets for tracking hours for payroll and job costing for each of our customers in order to track costs and use the data to better utilize time to save money.
  • TSheets is very user-friendly and there is online chatting available if you have any questions
  • TSheets makes payroll very simple by allowing exporting into QuickBooks
  • TSheets has many reports that are valuable in job costing and monitoring hours per job
  • I have not had any issues with TSheets that weren't just user error
TSheets has available reports to show the hours taken on each job site. This makes it great to monitor our workers and also gives me useful information for planning jobs and scheduling, based on location and average times for particular jobs.
Read Susan Lemery's full review
Kathleen Delaney Campbell profile photo

"TSheets Review"

I use Tsheets to track my time. I also recommend it to my clients.
  • I haven't seen a situation yet that would warrant room for improvement other than the pricing is high for smaller companies
I often visit client sites and it's great to be able to start a time sheet as soon as I arrive and stop it when I get into my car. The time is recorded and I don't have to recreate/remember how much time I was at a particular site. Before I would enter time as an appointment but I would have to remember to change my calendar if I left earlier or stayed later and then still enter it on a time sheet. Tsheets eliminates this for me!
Read Kathleen Delaney Campbell's full review
Dennis Grzebien profile photo
January 19, 2018

TSheets Review: "Super Support "Live Chat" Feature."

TSheets has an ease of implementation and uses for remote time entry for employees to be integrated with Quickbooks Online.
  • Set up is via a web browser. Previous web time sheet tool was through Windows Remote Desktop.
  • Some features like "Notes" field in the Manual Time sheet was a check mark under Advanced tab...didn't seem very intuitive
I haven't worked with TSheets enough to be able to provide any information here.
Read Dennis Grzebien's full review
William Bolger profile photo
January 16, 2018

User Review: "TSheets Top Notch Customer Service"

TSheets is used by almost the entire organization. We have a mobile workforce, which using TSheets simplifies the time & attendance process.
  • Tsheets is simple to use, simple to train new users and it was easy to integrate the software.
  • The customer service is the best I have ever encounter, time & again. For example, I spent a good portion on the phone with Jacob this afternoon. I had several items on the complex side - of which he was beyond friendly, positive & problem solving oriented. All matters were addressed - he partnered with his customer & took on my obstacles as his own. Very pleased.
  • 1/16/18 Update: I want to acknowledge the top notch customer service just provided by Ashley. I had several areas that required attention, which took better than a quarter hour. Ashley was friendly, positive & had extensive product knowledge. She was focused and delivered results. It's refreshing to have a company and employee actually team up with you - keep up the great work!
  • They do a good very good job of taking into account customer input and suggestions. However, there needs to be a better structure to list the priority of items. This would allow me to make a better decision on which direction to proceed (i.e. if a low priority I would move to plan b, if a high priority I would wait it out).
Very user friendly and easy to customize to individual needs. We are finding it a great mobile tool that handles our extensive job costing and equipment tracking, as well as the labor piece.
Read William Bolger's full review
Karen Pruett profile photo
January 16, 2018

User Review: "TSheets & BD1 rocks!"

We use Tsheets in connection with QuickBooks to drop in our employee hours. This has greatly reduced our time allocating job costs. Today I needed assistance with that connection and received excellent service from a rocking BD1.
  • Low cost
  • Quick response
  • Better reporting
  • Increased functionality
Perfect for a small business wanting to control costs.
Read Karen Pruett's full review
Lance Yates, MBA profile photo
January 15, 2018

TSheets Review: "Shannon was very attentive and knowledgeable."

We use TSheets to track time across our whole organization for job cost purposes.
  • Easy to use.
  • Mobile application.
  • Billable vs Non Billable Hours.
  • NA
Tsheets allows us to track time and keep OT to a minimum.
Read Lance Yates, MBA's full review
Jonathan Neiman profile photo
January 10, 2018

User Review: "TSheets"

We are using TSheets to track employee's time clocked for the company. I have used the chat feature on a few occasions and they are always very helpful (BD1). 5 out of 5.
  • GPS Location
  • Tracking Time
  • Easy Export
  • Service codes per employee for companies with multiple divisions
It works well for time tracking and customer service always helpful.
Read Jonathan Neiman's full review
Justin Cox profile photo
January 03, 2018

Review: "TSheets Provides for Efficiency in Time Tracking and Administration"

TSheets is currently used by one small department (less than 10 employees) to track hours worked by both local and distributed employees.
  • TSheets is super easy to use and administer.
  • TSheets support is extremely responsive and I've never had to wait for an answer. BD1 specifically was super helpful in addressing a timely request, as well as pointing out future items to look out for related to my request.
  • TSheets' integration with Gusto, our payroll service, is particularly seamless for the number of employees that we currently have.
  • I've only been using TSheets for approximately two months. At this point in time, I have not identified any shortcomings or missing functionality other than the current inability to back PTO and sick time accrual rules.
My only use case at this point is with payroll integration and time tracking for small companies. At this point, I would certainly recommend TSheets to other companies of similar size and need. Of all the current tools on the market - regardless of purpose - TSheets has by far the best customer support and response time over the others.
Read Justin Cox's full review
Leah Ilanah profile photo
December 19, 2017

TSheets Review: "Best Timetracking App"

I use Tsheets for time tracking, job costing, and payroll information. This is the best app I have seen so far for this purpose, and I am thrilled that I can offer it to my clients.

The customer service is outstanding, and it is a pleasure to work with anybody on their team.

And next year at QBC, I'll be at the party.
  • It is user-friendly, and quick to use.
  • The variety of how I can use it, and my clients can use it in their business, is amazing.
  • It gives us a lot of peace of mind, saves us lots of time, and through the time tracking features we are able to bill clients by the second. That is a win!
  • Their training for accounting professionals as well as users is very efficient.
  • Their customer service is outstanding, and you're always well taken care of.
  • I have not found any need for improvement yet.
Have not found anything where it would be inappropriate yet.
Read Leah Ilanah's full review
Brad Mauzerall profile photo
December 12, 2017

TSheets Review: "Support is terrific. Elaina M was a big help!"

We use TSheets across our organization to manage time tracking across a statewide distributed workforce. Prior to TSheets, our time-tracking processes required tremendous effort to ensure accuracy. Since we adopted the platform not only have our processes become more streamlined and accurate, we have also been able to leverage additional functionality (Crew Timesheets, QB integration, reporting) to further improve our time tracking and payroll processes. TSheets ease of use and outstanding customer service make it a great fit for our company, our staff and our time tracking needs.
  • Customer support - terrific response time, friendly and informative.
  • Ease of use - getting starting with TSheets is simple both as an administrator and end-users.
  • Application Integrations - number of useful apps that add benefit to time tracking, scheduling and payroll processes.
  • Nothing to add. Keep doing what you are doing. And keep doing it well as you have been.
Time tracking - any business that needs to track time for staff would benefit from TSheets.
Read Brad Mauzerall's full review
Sara Howe profile photo
December 06, 2017

Review: "TSheets - quick, simple and user friendly"

We have been using TSheets for about 2 months now and all I can say is the customer service is TOP NOTCH! Not only was implementing it a breeze, there has only been one small glitch that was taken care of within minutes by Brad D. It wasn't like talking to some of the big time keeping companies that you want to rip your hair out talking to. He was funny and fixed the problem quickly. Thanks, TSheets!!
  • Customer Service
  • Implementing their software
  • Staying Current with what this industry needs.
  • I dont have any good ideas here.
I would recommend this product to anyone in the construction industry. It is easy for our employees, quick to use and keep updated throughout the pay period.
Read Sara Howe's full review
Vivian Seidner profile photo
November 30, 2017

Review: "TSheets gets the job done economically and thoroughly"

Used for part-time, hourly employees only.
  • Customer support. I'd like to give a shout-out to Elaina M. for answering my questions with clarity and knowledge.
  • Functionality
  • Customization
  • Make it easier to enter time for someone else
Great for hourly time tracking, not so great if you need more level of details and controlling service items for billing and costing purposes.
Read Vivian Seidner's full review
Kimi McKeown profile photo
November 30, 2017

User Review: "TSheets to TSimplify your time."

This is used for the construction field men to keep track of their time. The GPS enables companies to monitor the time being worked.
  • TSheets tracks the workers very well.
  • It enables several staff employees to pull reports for costing.
  • It enables you to easily discuss time and travel with the employees.
  • I'd like to see alerts to managers when the employee is working past a set time.
  • An easier explanation for employees to use the notes fields.
TSheets is great for construction, for tracking multiple projects at multiple levels.
It is great for anyone who would like to do billing from their time.
Read Kimi McKeown's full review
Adam Haesler profile photo
November 22, 2017

Review: "Tsheets beats the competition hands down!"

It is being used to track my time, and analysis of how I am using my time as a new entrepreneur.
  • Track time.
  • Easy input.
  • Easy to see summary.
  • Easy to transfer from web to app and back again, with only minor delays (30 seconds) in the update during the switch.
  • User interface in some settings menus are inconsistent.
If you need to track time for just an individual, all features you would likely ever need are included free. If you are managing a team, all in the same location or some in different location, there is GPS locator for every person on your team seen in Map view.
Read Adam Haesler's full review
Megan Bryant profile photo
November 21, 2017

TSheets Review: "Amazing Product"

I am Megan Bryant with Credit Collection Partners. Our company has been using TSheets for almost a year now and we love it. The product is easy to use in all aspects of the company and the customer service is outstanding. I recently spoke with Elaina M. and she was excellent. She was able to show me very quickly how to pull the report I needed. I would recommend TSheets to anyone needing an excellent timekeeping system.
  • Easy importing with Quickbooks.
  • Great customer service.
  • The product is easy for our staff to navigate.
  • I'm not sure I have anything to suggest improvement on.
They are great to us in every way.
Read Megan Bryant's full review
Brian Salls profile photo

TSheets: "Review"

It's used by office staff and with a fluctuating number of field employees. We are marine engineers, technicians and electricians. We have not encountered any problem thus far, and tech support has been great. I was just talking with Elaina M who really knows her stuff!
  • Tracking time with geotagging.
  • Search feature to time reports
  • Easy data entry
  • Add a day off for a sick day or day off
Read Brian Salls's full review
Chris Krause profile photo
November 20, 2017

User Review: "TSheets Support, so good it's fun"

We are using TSheets across the organization. It helps us quickly and easily track employee time.
  • I think TSheets is very user-friendly, both the interface and function. The reports for managers are especially quick and easy to use.
  • TSheets support has to be the best I've experienced. Elaina M. not only solved the problem, but explained how it works and why.
  • Can't think of any at the moment.
It's got to be one of the best, if not the best, timekeeping software available.
Read Chris Krause's full review

About TSheets

TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.

TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.

The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.

The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.

TSheets Features

TSheets Integrations

TSheets Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$01 user, unlimited projects
Business$4per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)

TSheets Support Options