https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/qC/db/FGFQ0ANKTRE6.PNGTSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be trackedTSheets allows our organization to better track part-time employees' billable time.,The user interface is straightforward. The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").,The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.,10,The fact that it is an Intuit product and the data can be exported is a fantastic time saver.,,Microsoft 365 BusinessTSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!Makes it easy for my clients to track the time and locations that their employees work out on their service routes. Easy for employees to log in and enter the locations they are working on as they go from one client to another thru out the day. Employers like it, as they can verify where their clients are using the GPS link.,track location of employees allow management to approve time worked allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.,I can't think of any areas of improvement.,8,employees may not like being tracked by GPS. But the Employers do. all employees need a smartphone or tablet with internet access to enter time. While they do have a dial-up phone option, that isn't always an option in some areas. training by TSheets and customer support is awesome!,,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier, Constant Contact,1,1,Ease of use Awesome Support Partnership Program,10,No,10,No,Honestly, I have never had issues with support. They have always helped my clients, on the rare occasion we needed help.Awesome Support and Benefits!TSheets is being used by a company that I am working with for about 27 employees. Before we switched to TSheets, we were using at least 3 different time-keeping systems! Needless to say that was a big waste of time and money!,The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets. We like the way it handles PTO as well!,One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.,9,TSheets has reduced the amount of time spent on keeping track of time by 60%.,QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office 2016, Bill.com,10,Kelsey T was awesome today! Very informative, positive and friendly! She shows a lot of confidence that she knows the software and the company and was able to answer my questions without having to go research my questions!TSheets Rocks!We are currently using TSheets as the primary source of record keeping of our technicians and other hourly employees for weekly time-sheets. It provides an accurate recording of hours worked and location with job name for excellent and up to date job reporting.,It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project. It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll. It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working. It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB. Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.,Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices,10,This has been incredibly time saving to perform the task of payroll. I simply review and approve the hours entered by employees and upload the info to Qb for a seamless transition to complete the payroll process.,none,QuickBooks Premier, dESCO ESC, SmartsheetTotally Terrific TSheets!We are using TSheets in one of our departments where we have numerous team members working remotely. As of now, TSheets is helping us with capturing travel time to specific jobs and customers. The GPS feature is helpful to see who is working where, to better select team members for any newly scheduled work or cancellations.,Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service. Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button. Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.,Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time. GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service. In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.,10,Improved travel costing. A great low cost solution. Real-time view of labor hours to help reduce overtime costs where appropriate.,Toggl
TSheets

TSheets Reviews

TSheets
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2018
Filter 215 vetted TSheets reviews and ratings

Paul Ellul profile photo
December 07, 2018

Review: "TSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be tracked"

• The user interface is straightforward.
  • The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
  • The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
It is a robust system so anyone from a simple 1099 with one job role to someone working in various departments can track their hours accurately.
Read Paul Ellul's full review
Rebecca Neilson profile photo
May 30, 2018

Review: "TSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!"

• track location of employees
  • allow management to approve time worked
  • allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
  • I can't think of any areas of improvement.
For clients that are service based this is an excellent way to track employees. You want to know if employees are truly working their route in a timely fashion and not goofing off. Plus you know their daily hours. No surprises on the actual time employees work when they turn in their time sheet. You can know at any time their hours worked by just checking the app.

Read Rebecca Neilson's full review
Doug Guard profile photo
November 20, 2017

TSheets Review: "Awesome Support and Benefits!"

• The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
  • We like the way it handles PTO as well!
  • One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
TSheets is definitely suited to a company that has multiple jobs and locations. Also ideal for a company with 10 or more employees. I'm not sure it's worth the effore or money for less than 5 employees.
Read Doug Guard's full review
Lorena Wackford profile photo
November 03, 2017

User Review: "TSheets Rocks!"

• It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project.
  • It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll.
  • It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working.
  • It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB.
  • Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.
  • Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices
I believe any company wanting a quick and easy portable and accountable tracking method for timesheets, this product is great.
Read Lorena Wackford's full review
Sara Caliendo profile photo
November 02, 2017

User Review: "Totally Terrific TSheets!"

• Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service.
  • Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button.
  • Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.
  • Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time.
  • GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service.
  • In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.
I think this service is great for companies in the service industry with team members working remotely. Management may want to see where team members are located during a given day. The added benefit of the scheduling feature is a 2-for-1 deal. Two services in one product can help with organization. This is probably less useful for office based companies.
Read Sara Caliendo's full review
Dave Stock profile photo
October 24, 2017

TSheets Review: "Impressed and currently setting my clients up with T-Sheets."

TSheets has been a very innovative product in regards to time tracking and payroll services. It's wide variety of options allow it to be useful for any industry; from contract construction work, to field work, to food and beverage. With so many available options including GPS tracking, switching from job (or customer/client) while remaining on the clock provides invaluable information to the Accounting and Management teams. I have been extremely excited to be using this product over the last month or so and have been actively referring this product to my clients as it will surely make both their job, and mine so much easier. I feel I should also add that I've used multiple products for time tracking solutions with claims of accounting software integration, and they don't seem to deliver as promised. With TSheets and Quick Books, both from Intuit Canada, not only do you get the integration promised, but it is seamless and effortless being able to interchange between the two software and work from either or. And a huge shout out to Max H for his support earlier today while I was learning to set up a new client with TSheets. Thanks again Max!
  • Seamless integration with existing Account Software (Quickbooks Online)
  • Modernized punch clock system (Smart phone app)
  • Employee schedule.... a dream for any employee scheduler. Your employees will love it!
  • Analytics. The data provided is invaluable when it comes to job costing, or any other method of tracking labor costs and how they related to each particular job your customers are doing.
  • There is genuinely nothing that I would change or wish to see change with this software. I am excited to see what this application has in store. Only could go up from here!
TSheets is very versatile. I can't think of where it wouldn't be useful. I find it fantastic that as an owner I can track where I am spending time the most, and where I could spend more of my time. When you have multiple clients going on all at once, it is extremely handy to have an application where you are able to see who hasn't received attention that day/week/month.It betters my organization, my relationship with my employees, and the health of my company through a strong relationship between I and my clients.
Read Dave Stock's full review
Leanna Levine profile photo
October 18, 2017

TSheets Review: "Thanks for the support in solving syncing issues"

We use T sheets to manage job consting for custom fabrication, and for tracking engineering hours for engineering programs.
  • Allows for a lot of flexibility in the level of detail we can enter for job centers and customer jobs
  • Has a nice mobile app
  • Syncs to QuickBooks (usually) to allow us to run payroll straight from time sheets
  • The sync with QuickBooks can be problematic
  • The complexity makes it difficult to troubleshoot without support.
Seems to be a good solution for QB integration, provides a lot of information for reporting.
I was really happy with the customer support I received when a recent change on the QB side caused a big upset in our abiltiy to smoothly run payroll. Shawn was very knowledgable and helped me solve most of the issues.
Read Leanna Levine's full review
Sasha Froyland profile photo
October 16, 2017

Review: "Help4Access (Microsoft Access Support) adopts tSheets for tracking world-class support"

Microsoft Access support and maintenance is tracked by our team of world-class consultants using TSheets. Our clients, which range from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies in every industry including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, engineering and others, appreciate the transparency and the consultants enjoy the ease at which they can log their time.

Microsoft Access is the world's fastest rapid application platform in the world, and TSheets is the fastest most effective tool for tracking time spent. It's integration with QuickBooks online insures our accounting department gets immediate and accurate information in a timely fashion.

Our clients leverage our team for supporting their complex database application written on the Microsoft Access platform. Support is KEY! The support at TSheets is timely, personable and friendly.

At TSheets, Tiffany has been invaluable and has provided excellent support. Tiffany understood my question and clearly has comprehensive product knowledge. The feature I was looking for is not currently in the product but will be soon.

Like Help4Access, TSheets support is world-class and I strongly recommend TSheets.
  • Time Tracking
  • Support multiple users
  • Scales
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Quickbooks
  • I would like the option to schedule automatic running of mid-week reports.
TSheets is well suited for tracking time of senior Microsoft Access consultants, weather they are working on multiple MS Access projects or assigned to just one large and complex Microsoft Access database application. Sometimes our projects include SQL Server, Azure, Oracle, ASP.NET, Java and other technologies and within TSheets we track all of that progress.
Read Sasha Froyland's full review
Hector Padin profile photo
October 13, 2017

User Review: "TSheets: What timesheets should be."

We are a small business (<10 employees). TSheets is only used by 4 of those employees, the two laborers out in the field, our part-time accountant helper and myself, the manager. If we hire any seasonal or part-time employees we will set them up with TSheets as well.

It is so much simpler than keeping track of and individually logging hours worked, so it has made payroll significantly simpler. It has also provided us with a great way to track past work. It is easy to forget what you and/or your crew were working on 6 months or a year ago. TSheets keeps all that info and makes it a breeze to look it all up.
  • Simplifies payroll.
  • Just print out a weekly or bi-weekly report!
  • Simplifies invoicing.
  • By syncing with Quickbooks, it makes customer management and invoicing for hours worked much easier to manage.
  • Helps reduce timesheet fudging.
  • It's harder to falsify timesheets when every entry is logged with GPS tracking!
  • Most of the functionality is great, but I did notice one minor detail: like sometimes when I switch customers if the app doesn't immediately sync then I might find that the next time I try to switch customers it is still clocked-in on the first customer and it can be impossible to figure out exactly when you tried to switch originally. Other than that, any time I've had an issue the TSheets customer service team is exceptionally good and fast at helping me fix the problem or find a solution. As a matter of fact, I just had Jen D help me solve an issue faster than it took me to explain my issue to her!
I can't think of any scenarios where TSheets would not be a useful time-tracking system for a business; whether employees work at a desk, at home, at a job site or between multiple locations throughout the day, whether you are a one-person operation or a huge corporation with hundreds of employees, TSheets is the best substitute for paper punch-cards I have ever seen.
Read Hector Padin's full review
Nolan Rohrer profile photo
January 30, 2018

User Review: "We love TSheets!!!"

I wish I had this system a long time ago. This has streamlined and simplified our accounting process.

1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
  • Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
  • Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
  • We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
  • Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
  • We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
  • This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
  • I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
I think it would work well for any business tracking employee time.
Read Nolan Rohrer's full review
Curtis Bobsin profile photo
September 15, 2017

TSheets Review: "Awesome customer service saves the day (and my payroll)!"

We use TSheets for time tracking and payroll imports for a portion of our hourly employees. TSheets has proven to be the best option for our small company. We tried several other Apps with very limited success as TSheets provides the best employee interface which is critical if you care about getting good data. Support is phenomenal as well. I recently had a small glitch which I needed help resolving and Jen D. was there via Chat immediately to help me out and I was able to complete payroll before my coffee got cold! Thank you Jen D!
  • Employee interface is excellent and intuitive.
  • The export process into QuickBooks is flawless and seamless.
  • The historical records kept by TSheets are extremely helpful for project costing.
  • I'm looking forward to enhanced calendar use, integration with Google calendar would be awesome.
  • The ability to create Work Orders or Tickets and track them would complete this software as a go-to for service management.
My employees use manual entry tools a lot and so a certain amount of trust is required. We have found the "live" entry method to be difficult to keep up with as they forget to clock in and out almost every day and making corrections becomes tedious. This could be a place where some TSheets supported training could come in handy.
Read Curtis Bobsin's full review
Frank Gerrits profile photo
January 04, 2018

User Review: "TSheets is awesome!"

TSheets is being used by our entire organization. We're in the architectural/engineering services field and tracking time on our projects is crucial for proper project tracking and billing.
  • Live tracking of time spent on projects.
  • Integrates perfectly with QuickBooks Pro.
  • Excellent and immediate online help. Brad D. (BD1) walked me through a synchronization glitch with ease.
  • It would be nice to have an online chat feature available by simply clicking on an active coworker's name.
TSheets is well suited to any business that needs to track employee time, whether it's for specific projects or simply start and end of an employee's day.
Read Frank Gerrits's full review
E Michael Thomas profile photo
December 22, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great Product, Great Service"

TSheets is my time entry software. I use it every day and I use it with QuickBooks to prepare my monthly invoices. It helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I do not lose any billable work due to forgetfulness. The tech support is tremendous -- you do not even have to go through a menu to get to a tech support specialist who knows who you are and is instantly ready to assist you. They have always solved my problems quickly and definitively. I recently had a great experience with Jaylon in particular. Great product, great service. #tsheetslove
  • TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
  • Tech support is fantastic.
  • Product is seamless with QuickBooks
  • It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
I am a solo attorney. TSheets is ideal for me. It is easy and reliable.
Read E Michael Thomas's full review
Shannan Williams profile photo
December 11, 2017

TSheets Review: "Great app for tracking time!"

We use TSheets to keep track of our service engineers that travel to our various customers' locations. We like the fact that it can keep up with the different jobs so we know what to bill our customers (time and travel).
  • It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
  • It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
  • It is easy to use.
  • I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
  • The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
  • Location could be more accurate.
Because our service engineers travel 50-75% of the time, TSheets is great for allowing them to clock in wherever they are (instead of having to be at the office, etc.). They can also switch from one job/customer to the next when they visit multiple customers on the same day. This makes it easy to track time and travel for billing purposes.
Read Shannan Williams's full review
Susan Lemery profile photo
November 29, 2017

TSheets Review: "Thank you Elaina M for helping me solve my payroll issue! YOU ROCK!"

I am the office manager of a railing fabrication and installation company and I use TSheets for tracking hours for payroll and job costing for each of our customers in order to track costs and use the data to better utilize time to save money.
  • TSheets is very user-friendly and there is online chatting available if you have any questions
  • TSheets makes payroll very simple by allowing exporting into QuickBooks
  • TSheets has many reports that are valuable in job costing and monitoring hours per job
  • I have not had any issues with TSheets that weren't just user error
TSheets has available reports to show the hours taken on each job site. This makes it great to monitor our workers and also gives me useful information for planning jobs and scheduling, based on location and average times for particular jobs.
Read Susan Lemery's full review
Kathleen Delaney Campbell profile photo
November 20, 2017

"TSheets Review"

I use Tsheets to track my time. I also recommend it to my clients.
  • I haven't seen a situation yet that would warrant room for improvement other than the pricing is high for smaller companies
I often visit client sites and it's great to be able to start a time sheet as soon as I arrive and stop it when I get into my car. The time is recorded and I don't have to recreate/remember how much time I was at a particular site. Before I would enter time as an appointment but I would have to remember to change my calendar if I left earlier or stayed later and then still enter it on a time sheet. Tsheets eliminates this for me!
Read Kathleen Delaney Campbell's full review
Lynn Spann profile photo
November 16, 2017

TSheets Review: "Saves your Payroll Headaches!"

TSheets is the main time card system for our company, from our office staff to our employees in the field. It allows us to track, support, and effectively clock in for all our jobs. We use it to help track vacation and sick time accruals for all employees so they have an up to date amount weekly.
  • Customer Service support is amazing: no matter who I speak with they are patient and educate me on their system. They take the time to do it right! Thank you - Elaina M., Jen, and Angel are all great at what they do.
  • The sync ability to communicate with QuickBooks allows me to process our payroll painlessly. It clearly tells me any errors we are missing.
  • TSheets is another great way for our employees to keep track of their PTO time. It remains up to date with every pay period.
  • Customer support can help track down and explain why errors occur and how you can get it fixed even on a time crunch. Elaina M. Is a lifesaver at this!
  • I would love to see more classes from TSheets or customization for internal training handouts.
  • We would love to have the sync system be set up for more than one computer as we cross check our payroll. It would allow us to fix problems and not have to stop multiple working to resolve issues.
TSheets is great for companies that have employees on the road or are traveling a lot. It helps us cost our construction projects down to the job level.
Read Lynn Spann's full review
John McDonald profile photo
November 15, 2017

User Review: "TSheets is a great product!"

We use TSheets to aid us in our payroll. We used to use paper and folders, but the guys thought that was too difficult to maintain, seeing that supervisors and managers had to collect them each payroll period. It's easy for the guys to clock in and out from their phones, but I must admit that there really isn't much control over it. It's easy for them to stay clocked in and rack up overtime and I would never know that it was unauthorized and the managers are never made aware.
  • Allows users to clock in and clock out easily.
  • Easy to download the app - self-explanatory.
  • Keeps accurate time so I know how long they've worked down to the minute.
  • There needs to be more control (i.e., the map is inconclusive at telling me where they were at and when). I have an employee that adds an hour (at least) to his time each week and I can't prove that he didn't work that additional hour because his boss wasn't aware of it.
  • Since I'm the administrator, I would like the ability to not be required to enter notes when I'm adjusting/entering time for the guys. In actuality, what's required is that I must go in a turn off the feature that says "Notes Required", otherwise it requires me to enter a note for them, even as the administrator.
  • It would be nice if this wasn't so much a web-based program. We have so many internet issues at our office that sometimes it's impossible to work on time because I simply can't get on to do anything. Is there any way that TSheets could add the option to have a downloadable program?
I think it's great for companies that have employees that aren't around time clocks and for companies that are small in size that may not want to have a physical time clock on premises. My guys work out in the field every day, so there are no time clocks which makes it easy for them to keep track of their time and easy for me to see it real-time.
Read John McDonald's full review
Phillip Roberts profile photo
November 15, 2017

TSheets Review: "Jen D is awesome!!"

We use TSheets across our organization to track time spent on various client projects by both Contractors and Employees. This is used to bill clients as well as pay employees and contractors.
  • TSheets syncs easily with QuickBooks Online, making it easier for my team to track time outside of QBO.
  • TSheets makes it easy to select the client project we are working on, as well as makes it easier to break down time across multiple projects.
  • The TSheets iOS App makes time tracking easy and seamless for my team. The reminders from the app are great to help keep time as accurate as possible.
  • TSheets makes getting help with their product easy, and they do a great job supporting their product. Jen D Rocks!!
  • I wish TSheets would have an OSX App as well as an app for Windows.
We use TSheets to track time across teams which are spread out through out the country working on multiple projects. We have teams that grow and shrink based on our project needs. TSheets works very well in this scenario. We are also heavy users of QuickBooks Online, TSheets simplifies our time tracking and payroll.
Read Phillip Roberts's full review
David Yalden profile photo
November 14, 2017

Review: "TSheets is a Great Software, with Even Better Support!"

We started using TSheets less than 3 months ago and it has been a surprisingly simple, and fairly all-encompassing, application for our needs.

Today we had a bit of a hiccup so I got on live chat with Kelsey T. She was remarkably engaging and very eager to assist. In the end, we discovered a bit of a bug in the application, which Kelsey said she'd pass along to the development team. The online chat support was a great tool to obtain immediate support from a very knowledgeable technician.

If you, or your company, are considering using TSheets, I would highly recommend giving it a go. The software and support are top-notch.
  • TSheets tracks and monitors our employees, and their respective punches, without requiring any sort of backend components or appliances.
  • From what I can see, TSheets is fairly comprehensive, already.
TSheets is great for tracking employee punches and various\miscellaneous jobs being worked.
Read David Yalden's full review
Jeff Henkel profile photo
November 14, 2017

User Review: "Time Travel with Tsheets!"

I use Tsheets in my accounting and bookkeeping practice for both my firm and my clients. Tsheets works well for me and my clients because it integrates with QuickBooks Online. It is a great time-tracking product for field service and construction companies. The geo-tracking and ease of use on mobile devices is top notch.
  • Geo Time-tracking so you not only know where your employees are but also helps with making quick decisions to move employees for emergency jobs.
  • Syncs with QuickBooks Online and other accounting software.
  • Breaks down time between different jobs and makes it easy to use on a mobile device. Provides backup of where your employees were so you can get labor down right if you need to track job costs.
  • Best practice right now and the only way Tsheets will work properly is to enter time-tracking and sync it to QuickBooks Online one way. The rest of the data like customers, employees, etc., will sync both ways. It may be nice if you could use either product for time data entry.
Great product for companies that are mobile! Construction, landscaping & lawn service, field & repair service - Tsheets can be used by just about any company for anything.
Read Jeff Henkel's full review
Marygold Fry profile photo
November 13, 2017

User Review: "TSheets is A Must for Your Business!"

TSheets is currently being used by our Installation department; they have been using it for the past year. I recently added part of our customer service department and will currently add the remainder of our customer service department and our accounting department. It is for our managers to see where our crews are at any given moment and watch to see if overtime will occur.
  • You can see if employees will accrue overtime.
  • Timesheets can be downloaded into Excel format.
  • The reports are great! You can see how many total hours are spent on a project.
  • Ease of adding and subtracting employees and jobs.
  • I really love the Live Chat when I have questions not answered on the FAQ / Website. BD1 was great helping me out when adding employees with custom permissions.
  • Easy to access and read website for help.
  • Having the short code added to the downloaded Excel reports would help.
TSheets is well-suited for our installation crew. I am glad they can clock in all the employees when starting or finishing a job site. This has worked so well that I started to incorporate it with our customer service department. I think it is less appropriate for our bi-weekly staff.
Read Marygold Fry's full review
Devon Svejcar profile photo
November 09, 2017

TSheets Review: "Kelsey T was a great help"

We use Tsheets across the entire company and it provided timekeeping and job costing capabilities for our company which is huge in the construction industry.
  • The app is easy to use
  • Managing employees is simple from the dashboard which is also very user-friendly
  • Customer service is great. Quick, responsive and always help no matter what the issue
  • Managing a schedule could be a bit more user-friendly. It is a lot of work to get a full schedule in there.
  • Allowing for custom templates to be replicated would be nice as it would be something our company specifically would use a lot!
  • More management of notifications. Would love to be able to fully customize what I am notified about.
  • Timekeeping and job costing.
  • Keeping track of vacation time and schedules is nice too.
Read Devon Svejcar's full review
Lindsey Almond profile photo
November 07, 2017

User Review: "TSheets is so great!"

The landscape company I work for uses this as routing on our tablets that are mounted in our fleet vehicles. We are even adding it to our sister street sweeping company. It has managed to decrease the amount of time I spend with data entry for routing information.
  • The live chat is really great and helpful.
  • Moving around clients when schedules change unexpectedly.
  • Keeping track of the location and times that our team members spend at client properties.
  • It would be great if there was an option to add total budgeted man hours for a year and how many visits in a year to evenly distribute times for different seasons.
  • Adding the address of the client properties so I wouldn’t manually have to enter every time they needed to be added to the schedule.
  • An option to automatically clock employees out at a certain time for cases when they forget.
It’s really great for landscaping companies because our scheduling usually stays the same unless we lose or gain a client.
Read Lindsey Almond's full review
Teddy Decker profile photo
November 06, 2017

Review: "Kelsey T at TSheets helped me out today."

TSheets is a time saver of magnitude in my firm. I use it for not only tracking how much to pay my employees but also how much to bill my clients. Before TSheets, I had to rely on writing down the time on pieces of paper and it wasn't very accurate and was much more likely to get lost. TSheets has saved me hours of time and taken a major stress completely off my plate so I can focus on the important part of my job - servicing my clients.
  • Time tracking on mobile app. I have to travel to a client's office and being able to clock in and out right from my phone is wonderful.
  • Integration with QuickBooks. Being able to pull all of the data in electronically so I don't have to do manual entries is huge!
  • Tech-Support - you always get right through. The technicians are always delightful and can always answer my question right away or will send me to someone who can help if they aren't sure.
  • Some of the reports could be improved. I actually do some screen shots of the approvals page as it works better than any of the approvals reports that I can get.
  • I would also like to be able to sort a time summary report by customer - so I could see within TSheets how much time I spent on a particular customer during a given time period.
Anyone who has employees that work outside the office or that needs to track the amount of time spent on each customer should definitely be using TSheets. If all your employees are on salary and you don't need to track how much time the spend doing a particular task on a particular customer, then TSheets might not be needed.
Read Teddy Decker's full review

About TSheets

TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.

TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.

The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.

The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.

TSheets Features

TSheets Integrations

TSheets Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$01 user, unlimited projects
Business$4per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)

TSheets Support Options