Reviews (1-25 of 175)
- The user interface is straightforward.
- The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
- The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
- TSheets allows you to clock in and out remotely via a phone app which is great for employees in the field.
- TSheets allows as many subcategories as you need for each client. This is great for clients that request an itemized invoice.
- TSheets syncs with many software programs and allows you to easily apply billable time to invoices.
- It would be great if TSheets would allow employees to request time off or show that time on the calendar as being unavailable.
- It would be nice if TSheets had the option to mark all time as billable, since sometimes employees forget to list it as billable, and the Admin has to manually mark each entry as billable.
The only thing that I have noticed is a bit tricky is calculating overtime into our software system. It nicely uploads all the time, but doesn't always mark it as regular or overtime, so you have to be careful of that.
- track location of employees
- allow management to approve time worked
- allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
- I can't think of any areas of improvement.
- The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
- We like the way it handles PTO as well!
- One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
- Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
- Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
- We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
- Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
- We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
- This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
- I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
- TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
- Tech support is fantastic.
- Product is seamless with QuickBooks
- It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
- It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
- It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
- It is easy to use.
- I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
- The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
- Location could be more accurate.
- TSheets is very user-friendly and there is online chatting available if you have any questions
- TSheets makes payroll very simple by allowing exporting into QuickBooks
- TSheets has many reports that are valuable in job costing and monitoring hours per job
- I have not had any issues with TSheets that weren't just user error
- Set up is via a web browser. Previous web time sheet tool was through Windows Remote Desktop.
- Some features like "Notes" field in the Manual Time sheet was a check mark under Advanced tab...didn't seem very intuitive
- Tsheets is simple to use, simple to train new users and it was easy to integrate the software.
- The customer service is the best I have ever encounter, time & again. For example, I spent a good portion on the phone with Jacob this afternoon. I had several items on the complex side - of which he was beyond friendly, positive & problem solving oriented. All matters were addressed - he partnered with his customer & took on my obstacles as his own. Very pleased.
- 1/16/18 Update: I want to acknowledge the top notch customer service just provided by Ashley. I had several areas that required attention, which took better than a quarter hour. Ashley was friendly, positive & had extensive product knowledge. She was focused and delivered results. It's refreshing to have a company and employee actually team up with you - keep up the great work!
- They do a good very good job of taking into account customer input and suggestions. However, there needs to be a better structure to list the priority of items. This would allow me to make a better decision on which direction to proceed (i.e. if a low priority I would move to plan b, if a high priority I would wait it out).
- TSheets is super easy to use and administer.
- TSheets support is extremely responsive and I've never had to wait for an answer. BD1 specifically was super helpful in addressing a timely request, as well as pointing out future items to look out for related to my request.
- TSheets' integration with Gusto, our payroll service, is particularly seamless for the number of employees that we currently have.
- I've only been using TSheets for approximately two months. At this point in time, I have not identified any shortcomings or missing functionality other than the current inability to back PTO and sick time accrual rules.
The customer service is outstanding, and it is a pleasure to work with anybody on their team.
And next year at QBC, I'll be at the party.
- It is user-friendly, and quick to use.
- The variety of how I can use it, and my clients can use it in their business, is amazing.
- It gives us a lot of peace of mind, saves us lots of time, and through the time tracking features we are able to bill clients by the second. That is a win!
- Their training for accounting professionals as well as users is very efficient.
- Their customer service is outstanding, and you're always well taken care of.
- I have not found any need for improvement yet.
- Customer support - terrific response time, friendly and informative.
- Ease of use - getting starting with TSheets is simple both as an administrator and end-users.
- Application Integrations - number of useful apps that add benefit to time tracking, scheduling and payroll processes.
- Nothing to add. Keep doing what you are doing. And keep doing it well as you have been.
- TSheets tracks the workers very well.
- It enables several staff employees to pull reports for costing.
- It enables you to easily discuss time and travel with the employees.
- I'd like to see alerts to managers when the employee is working past a set time.
- An easier explanation for employees to use the notes fields.
It is great for anyone who would like to do billing from their time.
- Track time.
- Easy input.
- Easy to see summary.
- Easy to transfer from web to app and back again, with only minor delays (30 seconds) in the update during the switch.
- User interface in some settings menus are inconsistent.
- I think TSheets is very user-friendly, both the interface and function. The reports for managers are especially quick and easy to use.
- TSheets support has to be the best I've experienced. Elaina M. not only solved the problem, but explained how it works and why.
- Can't think of any at the moment.
TSheets Scorecard Summary
TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.
TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.
The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.
|Free||$0||1 user, unlimited projects|
|Business||$4||per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)|
TSheets Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TSheets Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, SMS, Phone|