- The user interface is straightforward.
- The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
- The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
- track location of employees
- allow management to approve time worked
- allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
- I can't think of any areas of improvement.
1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
- Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
- Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
- We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
- Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
- We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
- This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
- I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
- TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
- Tech support is fantastic.
- Product is seamless with QuickBooks
- It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
- It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
- It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
- It is easy to use.
- I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
- The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
- Location could be more accurate.
- Set up is via a web browser. Previous web time sheet tool was through Windows Remote Desktop.
- Some features like "Notes" field in the Manual Time sheet was a check mark under Advanced tab...didn't seem very intuitive
- Tsheets is simple to use, simple to train new users and it was easy to integrate the software.
- The customer service is the best I have ever encounter, time & again. For example, I spent a good portion on the phone with Jacob this afternoon. I had several items on the complex side - of which he was beyond friendly, positive & problem solving oriented. All matters were addressed - he partnered with his customer & took on my obstacles as his own. Very pleased.
- 1/16/18 Update: I want to acknowledge the top notch customer service just provided by Ashley. I had several areas that required attention, which took better than a quarter hour. Ashley was friendly, positive & had extensive product knowledge. She was focused and delivered results. It's refreshing to have a company and employee actually team up with you - keep up the great work!
- They do a good very good job of taking into account customer input and suggestions. However, there needs to be a better structure to list the priority of items. This would allow me to make a better decision on which direction to proceed (i.e. if a low priority I would move to plan b, if a high priority I would wait it out).
- TSheets is super easy to use and administer.
- TSheets support is extremely responsive and I've never had to wait for an answer. BD1 specifically was super helpful in addressing a timely request, as well as pointing out future items to look out for related to my request.
- TSheets' integration with Gusto, our payroll service, is particularly seamless for the number of employees that we currently have.
- I've only been using TSheets for approximately two months. At this point in time, I have not identified any shortcomings or missing functionality other than the current inability to back PTO and sick time accrual rules.
The customer service is outstanding, and it is a pleasure to work with anybody on their team.
And next year at QBC, I'll be at the party.
- It is user-friendly, and quick to use.
- The variety of how I can use it, and my clients can use it in their business, is amazing.
- It gives us a lot of peace of mind, saves us lots of time, and through the time tracking features we are able to bill clients by the second. That is a win!
- Their training for accounting professionals as well as users is very efficient.
- Their customer service is outstanding, and you're always well taken care of.
- I have not found any need for improvement yet.
- Customer support - terrific response time, friendly and informative.
- Ease of use - getting starting with TSheets is simple both as an administrator and end-users.
- Application Integrations - number of useful apps that add benefit to time tracking, scheduling and payroll processes.
- Nothing to add. Keep doing what you are doing. And keep doing it well as you have been.
- Allows note entry, helps you look back and remember or understand some of the nuances for work tied to common jobs.
- I wonder if the menu appears to others a little repetitive or "sideways"? I am fairly linear and old school a little so I just did not jump in and find things as easily as I hope I would.
- The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
- We like the way it handles PTO as well!
- One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
- It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project.
- It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll.
- It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working.
- It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB.
- Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.
- Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices
- Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service.
- Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button.
- Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.
- Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time.
- GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service.
- In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.
- Seamless integration with existing Account Software (Quickbooks Online)
- Modernized punch clock system (Smart phone app)
- Employee schedule.... a dream for any employee scheduler. Your employees will love it!
- Analytics. The data provided is invaluable when it comes to job costing, or any other method of tracking labor costs and how they related to each particular job your customers are doing.
- There is genuinely nothing that I would change or wish to see change with this software. I am excited to see what this application has in store. Only could go up from here!
- Allows for a lot of flexibility in the level of detail we can enter for job centers and customer jobs
- Has a nice mobile app
- Syncs to QuickBooks (usually) to allow us to run payroll straight from time sheets
- The sync with QuickBooks can be problematic
- The complexity makes it difficult to troubleshoot without support.
I was really happy with the customer support I received when a recent change on the QB side caused a big upset in our abiltiy to smoothly run payroll. Shawn was very knowledgable and helped me solve most of the issues.
Microsoft Access is the world's fastest rapid application platform in the world, and TSheets is the fastest most effective tool for tracking time spent. It's integration with QuickBooks online insures our accounting department gets immediate and accurate information in a timely fashion.
Our clients leverage our team for supporting their complex database application written on the Microsoft Access platform. Support is KEY! The support at TSheets is timely, personable and friendly.
At TSheets, Tiffany has been invaluable and has provided excellent support. Tiffany understood my question and clearly has comprehensive product knowledge. The feature I was looking for is not currently in the product but will be soon.
Like Help4Access, TSheets support is world-class and I strongly recommend TSheets.
It is so much simpler than keeping track of and individually logging hours worked, so it has made payroll significantly simpler. It has also provided us with a great way to track past work. It is easy to forget what you and/or your crew were working on 6 months or a year ago. TSheets keeps all that info and makes it a breeze to look it all up.
- Simplifies payroll.
- Just print out a weekly or bi-weekly report!
- Simplifies invoicing.
- By syncing with Quickbooks, it makes customer management and invoicing for hours worked much easier to manage.
- Helps reduce timesheet fudging.
- It's harder to falsify timesheets when every entry is logged with GPS tracking!
- Most of the functionality is great, but I did notice one minor detail: like sometimes when I switch customers if the app doesn't immediately sync then I might find that the next time I try to switch customers it is still clocked-in on the first customer and it can be impossible to figure out exactly when you tried to switch originally. Other than that, any time I've had an issue the TSheets customer service team is exceptionally good and fast at helping me fix the problem or find a solution. As a matter of fact, I just had Jen D help me solve an issue faster than it took me to explain my issue to her!
- Employee interface is excellent and intuitive.
- The export process into QuickBooks is flawless and seamless.
- The historical records kept by TSheets are extremely helpful for project costing.
- I'm looking forward to enhanced calendar use, integration with Google calendar would be awesome.
- The ability to create Work Orders or Tickets and track them would complete this software as a go-to for service management.
- Very user friendly. The app has all the info an employee needs and is very easy to use.
- Scheduling add on is a huge time saver. Click and drag to copy is a huge time saver as the time shifts are set but people work different ones each week. We love the scheduling add on.
- Customer Service is a huge reason to go with TSheets. I am so impressed with how the support is run at TSheets. I have never called without getting a live person right away. And even with getting different people calling at different times, each rep that answered had all the knowledge to help me with what I needed. I never once needed transferred to someone else. And each rep I spoke with treated me like a friend and made a support call enjoyable. I love this. Support is top notch.
- Every thing has room for improvement but I haven't run into any deal breaking issues. They have a great help center where you can suggest features. Even the few things I asked the reps about, I was told they are being worked on at this moment.
- My only small nitpick would be I wish the client manager linking was through a code or link. Setup was tough to link three accounts through an email when I have the same email on three accounts.
TSheets Scorecard Summary
TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.
TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.
The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.
|Free||$0||1 user, unlimited projects|
|Business||$4||per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)|
TSheets Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TSheets Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, SMS, Phone|