TSheets Reviews

Kristin Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2020

A Staff Scheduling Software that Works!

We use TSheets to simplify our clock-in clock-out process for our employees. In addition, we also use TSheets to manage our event schedule, track statistics, allow requests of paid and unpaid time off, scheduling employees for work shifts, detail notes about specific jobs, and view payroll reports. We use the software company-wide and it has simplified many of our processes. Our employees all use the app and our management team uses the app and desktop versions.
  • Allow for easy clock in and clock out for employees
  • Allow for scheduling of work shifts and assigning employees for those shifts
  • The desktop version of the TSheets schedule does not have a search feature. This makes it challenging to find things you are looking for without extra work
  • The app can be a bit buggy. Though it is a great app, there are many reasons that the app will stop syncing and can cause problems with staff scheduling
TSheets is first and foremost a clock-in, clock-out app. This is how they started and they have this mastered. This feature can be used by any company, anywhere in the world. It generates quick payroll reports and has saved us A LOT of time in calculating payroll. It also allows us to have more accurate payroll numbers.

We rely on TSheets for scheduling staff for shifts in our event company. The schedule allows us to categorize events by type and add detailed notes. It also sends shift reminders to staff and allows for quick clock-in for such shifts. I suspect this would be really helpful for a restaurant or any other company that needs specific staff in specific places or roles at different times. The scheduler would be less helpful for companies that have 8-5 employees that don't need specific, per shift information.

Read Kristin Cole's full review
Adrian McConnell | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

TSheets for the win!

TSheets is used currently by our entire organization. It allows our employees to mobile clock in once their shift begins. It’s been great! I love the options it offers and the simplicity of the overall application. Including the administrator dashboard. It’s been tremendously helpful. The features are perfect for our small nonprofit organization.
  • Employee scheduling.
  • Clock in/out feature.
  • Some functions are not easily accessible.
I find TSheets helpful to smaller nonprofit organizations. The cost is reasonable for what’s provided. I recall being the only user at one point but as my team grew, I added new users with no issues to TSheets. I appreciate the simplicity of the “add new user” feature. I’ve never had an employee ask questions on how to operate the application which saves me time.
Read Adrian McConnell's full review
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Time tracking built for 2020

We use TSheets within our Engineering and Product orgs to track time in relation to Government grants that reimburse for time spent on R&D projects (SRED, for example). We were auditing a couple years ago, and the auditor had us commit to detailed time tracking for future years, and TSheets filled the gap. It's easy to use, has working mobile apps people can use to clock in and out of projects, and gives the right high-level that we need to ensure people are using it and also to return with our grant claims.
  • Time tracking
  • Mobile Apps
  • Switching projects often in a day
  • Adding/maintaining many projects
TSheets will work better for its core use case, which is I think hourly billable hours. We sometimes have people context-switch many times a day and to do this within TSheets takes a lot of work, from the feedback I've received. People often forget to change, and I need to chase them down at the end of the week to fill in gaps or make fixes. It would work great if you were spending 4-8 hours a day on the same project.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
February 29, 2020

TSheets lacking IT customer service

It's being used to track all departments of our employees' time including per diem and reimbursements. By allowing the employees to complete their work hours on a mobile app, it takes away the paper format of standard time clock entry errors and creates great tools to tracking trends.
  • The mobile app is very user friendly.
  • It works on many phone platforms. IOS, Android and etc.
  • Offers an array of reports to provide employee trends.
  • We have been working with them for over a year attempting to successfully upload TSheets paydata to ADP.
  • The IT customer service takes weeks to respond and solve an issue.
  • Very hard to speak with the same customer service representative that's working on the particular case file.
They may be satisfactory to work with if they are the only payroll platform your company works with. However, once you add an additional HR platform to run together with TSheets is where issues can arise.
Gigi Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 06, 2019

Great Program For Offices With Remote Staff

T Sheets is the timekeeping system that we use throughout our organization. All employees use it. It’s great for our needs as an event planning company, as it allows users to clock in on a computer or remotely. At each of our off-site events, a designated manager can clock employees in and out using their mobile app. Additionally, the app tracks the location of any user who uses it on their personal device, so any employee who has an offsite meeting can use it to log their time – and managers can view where the employee is when they are clocked in using the app, so we can ensure that all employees are where they say they are going to be when they clock in for a remote activity.
  • Support (their help desk team is incredibly helpful and always quick to respond).
  • Ease of access and use (the app is user-friendly an intuitive, and the desktop version is equally as approachable).
  • Manager functionality (it's useful to be able to clock employees in and out at multiple events on the same day by sorting them into different groups by manager/event).
  • GPS tracking (sometimes the GPS will drop a pin that's not particularly close to where the employee was at the time of clocking in/out).
  • Mobile efficiency (it's a bit of a battery drainer, the app - it's hard to make it through a full event without my phone completely dying).
  • Updates (I feel like the website is constantly undergoing updates that make it impossible to log in. It happens frequently enough that I've noticed it - so maybe fewer, larger updates during non-standard business hours).
  • I wish there was a way to view vacation and sick hours on T Sheets - though this may just be missing because our Controller hasn't plugged them in.
It's great for any company that has employees who work remotely. It's nice to be able to see exactly where everyone is when they're clocked in (especially when you have many different events happening at the same time on the same date). It also allows you to put in notes to each of your logs, so it's a very easy way to track which employees worked which event(s) on any given day. The back end of the website is also very user-friendly and allows for manual timekeeping by our staffing coordinator. She is able to go in after the fact and easily edit times and notes for each employee. It may not be the best program if all staff is in-house and never ventures out - I can't see a use for the mobile app portion of the program for a company that works strictly from a central office. However, if you're managing a lot of remote employees and want to make sure they're where they say they are, it's a really smart program to use.
Read Gigi Greene's full review
Heather Urban | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2019

Accessible EVERYWHERE! User-Friendly and Streamlines Payroll!

TSheets is used by our entire organization to track which properties we spend time at during the month, and streamlines our payroll. The company is split into two parts, one side is property management and the other is a construction company. The users vary in age from 20 years old to 65 years old and everyone finds it user-friendly. Tracking which properties employees are at helps management determine which owner contracts need to be updated. For instance, if we're spending several hours a week at a property, the percentage our company gets for managing should increase from the standard set amount we have in place. It really helps us determine where our time is being spent and clues us into patterns.
  • Allows tracking for billable items.
  • Easy for users to modify their time cards.
  • Very user-friendly for all employees. The employee age ranges from 20 years old to 65 years old.
  • Easily accessible with an app on a tablet/smartphone or at home on a desktop; people can use it anywhere!
  • Responsive and helpful customer service representatives whenever there are issues.
  • I'm not sure if this is an option and we just don't have it on our version, but I don't know how to change a single punch. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I can only edit the "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. If it would be possible to just change the one mistake punch that would be ideal.
  • As a user, it doesn't show my PTO total (that could be an admin user portion on our end).
  • It would be helpful to be able to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.
TSheets helps management determine where their employees' time is being spent and reveals patterns. From there we can figure out the "why" behind all the time spent at those properties and what we can do about it. Is it the location of the property that makes it hard to rent? Is the pricing reasonable/comparable for the area? Is it because the owner has no funds for updating the property? Is it because it's a college area and people usually only stay a year or two? Should we begin charging the owner per showing to recuperate costs? Should we increase management fees in the next contract? Should we keep managing this property?

I don't think TSheets is helpful in older businesses (such as my current place of work). The older generation doesn't have smartphones and don't use computers and some don't want to learn new technology. We do a lot of paperwork here, and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think it would be a good fit for this business.
Read Heather Urban's full review
Nate Shields | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2019

Tsheets is great for team time tracking, time sheet approvals, and integration with Quickbooks for desktop

We use TSheets across our entire organization. It's our primary tool for tracking how everyone is spending their time, for both billable and non-billable expenses. We can see how time is spent per client, per project, billable vs non-billable, etc. And the integration with QuickBooks adds a huge efficiency factor for our accounting purposes.
  • Tracking time: it's a fairly intuitive interface for tracking time against 1 or many projects
  • Reporting: being able to view reports for a person, or project and billable vs non-billable hours is very useful.
  • Interface: The UI isn't always super clear or easy in certain screens, it can leave you wondering which field needs correcting.
  • Making changes: It can be a bit cumbersome to make changes to submitted timesheets until you get familiar with where to do this.
It's a great tool for tracking time against projects and tracking which hours are billable vs non-billable. It helps us even track hours across different companies within our parent organization. It's well suited for a company that lives and dies on billable hours. It's also well suited for organizations with teams that need team managers to review and approve hours.
Read Nate Shields's full review
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2019

Solid recommendation for TSheets

We're a small business and use a professional employment organization that provides payroll for all of our employees. Unfortunately, their system doesn't have a good option for keeping track of employee hours. They suggested we keep an Excel file of when employees use time off. Uh, nope! I researched a number of options for time tracking, and t-sheets fit our needs the best. We have less than 10 employees, but all at different locations and I needed a system that was cloud-based and could offer a usable app. We track vacation, sick and other time off, and have set up TSheets to automatically allocate earned time every pay period.
  • Customized time off reporting to track different times of PTO (vacation, sick, parental leave, jury duty, etc.).
  • Customized accruals: I can set standard accruals across the whole company, or I can set unique accruals. This is super helpful for our employees that work a modified 11-month schedule and don't accrue at the same rate as others.
  • Very easy to use a mobile app that enables employees to quickly submit their time off requests and notifies managers when approval is needed.
  • TSheets customer service is excellent. When I first set it up, I had a few questions, and their support chat feature was quick and painless.
  • It's a bit pricier than some other options, but the customization is unmatched by its competitors, so it's worth it, even for a small business like ours.
  • I really don't know of any areas that I'd recommend improvements on.
  • It's a great tool that does what it's supposed to without much hassle.
TSheets works well for us as a small business/nonprofit that doesn't have a dedicated human resources department. As the chief executive, I set it up and really don't have to do much to manage it day-to-day. Even with an HR department, I would expect TSheets would be valuable.
Read Emily Westergaard's full review
Scott Azarnoff | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2019

Good time tracking software for field service and jobs!

Everyone uses TSheets to track all their time for every job. It is both how we determine billable time for the customers, and how we pay our non-salaried employees. It helps in that every minute is billable to a job - so if a lot of "Shop" time starts getting billed, it is very rapidly apparent, allowing us to swiftly intervene and help that employee to regain productive time usage.
  • Bill time by jobs
  • Easy and quick to clock in and out, and has separate button for lunch breaks
  • GPS tracking helps us to verify employee's activity on-site
  • Reminders to clock in / out can be very handy
  • Having a responsive app for iPad would be handy for management - I use the full desktop website which works pretty well, but it can be challenging to accurately select the edit checkbox instead of notes or other icons which are nearby
It works well for us in tracking multiple projects daily as well as for our office staff. Having visibility to admins via web or app and GPS tracks of techs is helpful while on the clock.
Read Scott Azarnoff's full review
August 29, 2019

TSheets has more than met our needs!

We are a decentralized organization in that we have no corporate office and all employees work from home. On top of that, our 20 employees are spread across 9 different states. All of our employees use TSheets to log their hours by project. This allows us to quickly and efficiently generate our monthly customer invoices at the end of the month. As a small company, cash flow management is extremely critical for us. Generating invoices quickly at month end helps us to maximize our cash flow as expeditiously as possible and thereby minimize our borrowings on our line of credit.
  • Ease of Use-As an administrator I have found that TSheets is easy to learn and use.
  • Minimal Training Required-As new employees are hired, the setup and training has been minimal. The software is intuitive and straightforward and as a result I have minimal questions and follow-up from new hires after they are provided with the initial training.
  • Reporting is great-The reports are so helpful in managing our business by providing weekly and monthly reporting for our managers. In addition, the monthly reporting supports or customer invoicing process, limiting and reducing the time it takes to get the invoices generated and to our customers.
  • I would like to see more functionality around rounding of time.
  • In the Report Filters, I don't find the "Customer" selection process easy to use.
  • Without "archiving employees" I'd like to see another way to get employees from showing in the selection list...maybe an "inactive" code.
TSheets does a great job at quickly and efficiently managing and reporting employee time and assigning it to projects for billing purposes. We needed a time management system that is easy for our employees to use and TSheets has been that for us. The easier the reporting system, the more our employees can focus on billable hours and customer service.
November 19, 2019

Versatile Time Tracker

We use TSheets to track time on our client projects and other routine tasks around the office. This tool really addresses our need to manage our time better.
  • Easy time tracking.
  • Notes for each task.
  • Reports for each project and task.
  • Organization of customers.
  • Overlapping time recording.
  • Future time recording.
It is well suited for any business that balances time between multiple clients. It is not very well suited for basic time reporting on routine projects.
May 10, 2019

TSheets to take your company to the next level

TSheets is used in my organization, both by firm employees and our clients. Since we are a service-based firm, we are always working on different clients. TSheets gives us the ability to quickly track which client we are working for and what the job function is. It makes it easy to invoice the clients at the end of the period by just running the time reports.
  • TSheets allows you to clock in and out remotely via a phone app which is great for employees in the field.
  • TSheets allows as many subcategories as you need for each client. This is great for clients that request an itemized invoice.
  • TSheets syncs with many software programs and allows you to easily apply billable time to invoices.
  • It would be great if TSheets would allow employees to request time off or show that time on the calendar as being unavailable.
  • It would be nice if TSheets had the option to mark all time as billable, since sometimes employees forget to list it as billable, and the Admin has to manually mark each entry as billable.
TSheets is a great addition for any business looking to streamline their billing process. It is very user-friendly and easy for both Administrators and Employees alike. It has so many capabilities to make time tracking easier.
The only thing that I have noticed is a bit tricky is calculating overtime into our software system. It nicely uploads all the time, but doesn't always mark it as regular or overtime, so you have to be careful of that.
Paul Ellul | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 07, 2018

TSheets is great for 1099 employees and anyone who requires billable hours to be tracked

TSheets allows our organization to better track part-time employees' billable time.
  • The user interface is straightforward.
  • The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
  • The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
It is a robust system so anyone from a simple 1099 with one job role to someone working in various departments can track their hours accurately.
Read Paul Ellul's full review
Rebecca Neilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 30, 2018

TSheets is the Last Time Sheet you ever Need!

Makes it easy for my clients to track the time and locations that their employees work out on their service routes. Easy for employees to log in and enter the locations they are working on as they go from one client to another thru out the day. Employers like it, as they can verify where their clients are using the GPS link.
  • track location of employees
  • allow management to approve time worked
  • allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
  • I can't think of any areas of improvement.
For clients that are service based this is an excellent way to track employees. You want to know if employees are truly working their route in a timely fashion and not goofing off. Plus you know their daily hours. No surprises on the actual time employees work when they turn in their time sheet. You can know at any time their hours worked by just checking the app.

Read Rebecca Neilson's full review
Doug Guard | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2017

Awesome Support and Benefits!

TSheets is being used by a company that I am working with for about 27 employees. Before we switched to TSheets, we were using at least 3 different time-keeping systems! Needless to say that was a big waste of time and money!

• The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
  • We like the way it handles PTO as well!
  • One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
TSheets is definitely suited to a company that has multiple jobs and locations. Also ideal for a company with 10 or more employees. I'm not sure it's worth the effore or money for less than 5 employees.
Read Doug Guard's full review
Lorena Wackford | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 03, 2017

TSheets Rocks!

We are currently using TSheets as the primary source of record keeping of our technicians and other hourly employees for weekly time-sheets. It provides an accurate recording of hours worked and location with job name for excellent and up to date job reporting.
  • It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project.
  • It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll.
  • It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working.
  • It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB.
  • Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.
  • Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices
I believe any company wanting a quick and easy portable and accountable tracking method for timesheets, this product is great.
Read Lorena Wackford's full review
Sara Caliendo | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 02, 2017

Totally Terrific TSheets!

We are using TSheets in one of our departments where we have numerous team members working remotely. As of now, TSheets is helping us with capturing travel time to specific jobs and customers. The GPS feature is helpful to see who is working where, to better select team members for any newly scheduled work or cancellations.
  • Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service.
  • Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button.
  • Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.
  • Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time.
  • GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service.
  • In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.
I think this service is great for companies in the service industry with team members working remotely. Management may want to see where team members are located during a given day. The added benefit of the scheduling feature is a 2-for-1 deal. Two services in one product can help with organization. This is probably less useful for office based companies.
Read Sara Caliendo's full review
Dave Stock | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2017

Impressed and currently setting my clients up with T-Sheets.

TSheets has been a very innovative product in regards to time tracking and payroll services. It's wide variety of options allow it to be useful for any industry; from contract construction work, to field work, to food and beverage. With so many available options including GPS tracking, switching from job (or customer/client) while remaining on the clock provides invaluable information to the Accounting and Management teams. I have been extremely excited to be using this product over the last month or so and have been actively referring this product to my clients as it will surely make both their job, and mine so much easier. I feel I should also add that I've used multiple products for time tracking solutions with claims of accounting software integration, and they don't seem to deliver as promised. With TSheets and Quick Books, both from Intuit Canada, not only do you get the integration promised, but it is seamless and effortless being able to interchange between the two software and work from either or. And a huge shout out to Max H for his support earlier today while I was learning to set up a new client with TSheets. Thanks again Max!
  • Seamless integration with existing Account Software (Quickbooks Online)
  • Modernized punch clock system (Smart phone app)
  • Employee schedule.... a dream for any employee scheduler. Your employees will love it!
  • Analytics. The data provided is invaluable when it comes to job costing, or any other method of tracking labor costs and how they related to each particular job your customers are doing.
  • There is genuinely nothing that I would change or wish to see change with this software. I am excited to see what this application has in store. Only could go up from here!
TSheets is very versatile. I can't think of where it wouldn't be useful. I find it fantastic that as an owner I can track where I am spending time the most, and where I could spend more of my time. When you have multiple clients going on all at once, it is extremely handy to have an application where you are able to see who hasn't received attention that day/week/month.It betters my organization, my relationship with my employees, and the health of my company through a strong relationship between I and my clients.
Read Dave Stock's full review
Leanna Levine | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2017

Thanks for the support in solving syncing issues

We use T sheets to manage job consting for custom fabrication, and for tracking engineering hours for engineering programs.
  • Allows for a lot of flexibility in the level of detail we can enter for job centers and customer jobs
  • Has a nice mobile app
  • Syncs to QuickBooks (usually) to allow us to run payroll straight from time sheets
  • The sync with QuickBooks can be problematic
  • The complexity makes it difficult to troubleshoot without support.
Seems to be a good solution for QB integration, provides a lot of information for reporting.
I was really happy with the customer support I received when a recent change on the QB side caused a big upset in our abiltiy to smoothly run payroll. Shawn was very knowledgable and helped me solve most of the issues.
Read Leanna Levine's full review
Sasha Froyland | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2017

Help4Access (Microsoft Access Support) adopts tSheets for tracking world-class support

Microsoft Access support and maintenance is tracked by our team of world-class consultants using TSheets. Our clients, which range from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies in every industry including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, engineering and others, appreciate the transparency and the consultants enjoy the ease at which they can log their time.

Microsoft Access is the world's fastest rapid application platform in the world, and TSheets is the fastest most effective tool for tracking time spent. It's integration with QuickBooks online insures our accounting department gets immediate and accurate information in a timely fashion.

Our clients leverage our team for supporting their complex database application written on the Microsoft Access platform. Support is KEY! The support at TSheets is timely, personable and friendly.

At TSheets, Tiffany has been invaluable and has provided excellent support. Tiffany understood my question and clearly has comprehensive product knowledge. The feature I was looking for is not currently in the product but will be soon.

Like Help4Access, TSheets support is world-class and I strongly recommend TSheets.
  • Time Tracking
  • Support multiple users
  • Scales
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Quickbooks
  • I would like the option to schedule automatic running of mid-week reports.
TSheets is well suited for tracking time of senior Microsoft Access consultants, weather they are working on multiple MS Access projects or assigned to just one large and complex Microsoft Access database application. Sometimes our projects include SQL Server, Azure, Oracle, ASP.NET, Java and other technologies and within TSheets we track all of that progress.
Read Sasha Froyland's full review
Hector Padin | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2017

TSheets: What timesheets should be.

We are a small business (<10 employees). TSheets is only used by 4 of those employees, the two laborers out in the field, our part-time accountant helper and myself, the manager. If we hire any seasonal or part-time employees we will set them up with TSheets as well.

It is so much simpler than keeping track of and individually logging hours worked, so it has made payroll significantly simpler. It has also provided us with a great way to track past work. It is easy to forget what you and/or your crew were working on 6 months or a year ago. TSheets keeps all that info and makes it a breeze to look it all up.
  • Simplifies payroll.
  • Just print out a weekly or bi-weekly report!
  • Simplifies invoicing.
  • By syncing with Quickbooks, it makes customer management and invoicing for hours worked much easier to manage.
  • Helps reduce timesheet fudging.
  • It's harder to falsify timesheets when every entry is logged with GPS tracking!
  • Most of the functionality is great, but I did notice one minor detail: like sometimes when I switch customers if the app doesn't immediately sync then I might find that the next time I try to switch customers it is still clocked-in on the first customer and it can be impossible to figure out exactly when you tried to switch originally. Other than that, any time I've had an issue the TSheets customer service team is exceptionally good and fast at helping me fix the problem or find a solution. As a matter of fact, I just had Jen D help me solve an issue faster than it took me to explain my issue to her!
I can't think of any scenarios where TSheets would not be a useful time-tracking system for a business; whether employees work at a desk, at home, at a job site or between multiple locations throughout the day, whether you are a one-person operation or a huge corporation with hundreds of employees, TSheets is the best substitute for paper punch-cards I have ever seen.
Read Hector Padin's full review
Nolan Rohrer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2018

We love TSheets!!!

I wish I had this system a long time ago. This has streamlined and simplified our accounting process.

1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
  • Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
  • Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
  • We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
  • Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
  • We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
  • This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
  • I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
I think it would work well for any business tracking employee time.
Read Nolan Rohrer's full review
Curtis Bobsin | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2017

Awesome customer service saves the day (and my payroll)!

We use TSheets for time tracking and payroll imports for a portion of our hourly employees. TSheets has proven to be the best option for our small company. We tried several other Apps with very limited success as TSheets provides the best employee interface which is critical if you care about getting good data. Support is phenomenal as well. I recently had a small glitch which I needed help resolving and Jen D. was there via Chat immediately to help me out and I was able to complete payroll before my coffee got cold! Thank you Jen D!
  • Employee interface is excellent and intuitive.
  • The export process into QuickBooks is flawless and seamless.
  • The historical records kept by TSheets are extremely helpful for project costing.
  • I'm looking forward to enhanced calendar use, integration with Google calendar would be awesome.
  • The ability to create Work Orders or Tickets and track them would complete this software as a go-to for service management.
My employees use manual entry tools a lot and so a certain amount of trust is required. We have found the "live" entry method to be difficult to keep up with as they forget to clock in and out almost every day and making corrections becomes tedious. This could be a place where some TSheets supported training could come in handy.
Read Curtis Bobsin's full review
Frank Gerrits | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 04, 2018

TSheets is awesome!

TSheets is being used by our entire organization. We're in the architectural/engineering services field and tracking time on our projects is crucial for proper project tracking and billing.
  • Live tracking of time spent on projects.
  • Integrates perfectly with QuickBooks Pro.
  • Excellent and immediate online help. Brad D. (BD1) walked me through a synchronization glitch with ease.
  • It would be nice to have an online chat feature available by simply clicking on an active coworker's name.
TSheets is well suited to any business that needs to track employee time, whether it's for specific projects or simply start and end of an employee's day.
Read Frank Gerrits's full review
E Michael Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2017

Great Product, Great Service

TSheets is my time entry software. I use it every day and I use it with QuickBooks to prepare my monthly invoices. It helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I do not lose any billable work due to forgetfulness. The tech support is tremendous -- you do not even have to go through a menu to get to a tech support specialist who knows who you are and is instantly ready to assist you. They have always solved my problems quickly and definitively. I recently had a great experience with Jaylon in particular. Great product, great service. #tsheetslove
  • TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
  • Tech support is fantastic.
  • Product is seamless with QuickBooks
  • It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
I am a solo attorney. TSheets is ideal for me. It is easy and reliable.
Read E Michael Thomas's full review

About TSheets

TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.

TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.

The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.

The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.

TSheets Features

TSheets Integrations

TSheets Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$01 user, unlimited projects
Business$4per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)

TSheets Support Options