Reviews (1-25 of 183)
- Allow for easy clock in and clock out for employees
- Allow for scheduling of work shifts and assigning employees for those shifts
- The desktop version of the TSheets schedule does not have a search feature. This makes it challenging to find things you are looking for without extra work
- The app can be a bit buggy. Though it is a great app, there are many reasons that the app will stop syncing and can cause problems with staff scheduling
We rely on TSheets for scheduling staff for shifts in our event company. The schedule allows us to categorize events by type and add detailed notes. It also sends shift reminders to staff and allows for quick clock-in for such shifts. I suspect this would be really helpful for a restaurant or any other company that needs specific staff in specific places or roles at different times. The scheduler would be less helpful for companies that have 8-5 employees that don't need specific, per shift information.
- Support (their help desk team is incredibly helpful and always quick to respond).
- Ease of access and use (the app is user-friendly an intuitive, and the desktop version is equally as approachable).
- Manager functionality (it's useful to be able to clock employees in and out at multiple events on the same day by sorting them into different groups by manager/event).
- GPS tracking (sometimes the GPS will drop a pin that's not particularly close to where the employee was at the time of clocking in/out).
- Mobile efficiency (it's a bit of a battery drainer, the app - it's hard to make it through a full event without my phone completely dying).
- Updates (I feel like the website is constantly undergoing updates that make it impossible to log in. It happens frequently enough that I've noticed it - so maybe fewer, larger updates during non-standard business hours).
- I wish there was a way to view vacation and sick hours on T Sheets - though this may just be missing because our Controller hasn't plugged them in.
- Allows tracking for billable items.
- Easy for users to modify their time cards.
- Very user-friendly for all employees. The employee age ranges from 20 years old to 65 years old.
- Easily accessible with an app on a tablet/smartphone or at home on a desktop; people can use it anywhere!
- Responsive and helpful customer service representatives whenever there are issues.
- I'm not sure if this is an option and we just don't have it on our version, but I don't know how to change a single punch. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I can only edit the "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. If it would be possible to just change the one mistake punch that would be ideal.
- As a user, it doesn't show my PTO total (that could be an admin user portion on our end).
- It would be helpful to be able to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.
I don't think TSheets is helpful in older businesses (such as my current place of work). The older generation doesn't have smartphones and don't use computers and some don't want to learn new technology. We do a lot of paperwork here, and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think it would be a good fit for this business.
- Tracking time: it's a fairly intuitive interface for tracking time against 1 or many projects
- Reporting: being able to view reports for a person, or project and billable vs non-billable hours is very useful.
- Interface: The UI isn't always super clear or easy in certain screens, it can leave you wondering which field needs correcting.
- Making changes: It can be a bit cumbersome to make changes to submitted timesheets until you get familiar with where to do this.
- Customized time off reporting to track different times of PTO (vacation, sick, parental leave, jury duty, etc.).
- Customized accruals: I can set standard accruals across the whole company, or I can set unique accruals. This is super helpful for our employees that work a modified 11-month schedule and don't accrue at the same rate as others.
- Very easy to use a mobile app that enables employees to quickly submit their time off requests and notifies managers when approval is needed.
- TSheets customer service is excellent. When I first set it up, I had a few questions, and their support chat feature was quick and painless.
- It's a bit pricier than some other options, but the customization is unmatched by its competitors, so it's worth it, even for a small business like ours.
- I really don't know of any areas that I'd recommend improvements on.
- It's a great tool that does what it's supposed to without much hassle.
- Bill time by jobs
- Easy and quick to clock in and out, and has separate button for lunch breaks
- GPS tracking helps us to verify employee's activity on-site
- Reminders to clock in / out can be very handy
- Having a responsive app for iPad would be handy for management - I use the full desktop website which works pretty well, but it can be challenging to accurately select the edit checkbox instead of notes or other icons which are nearby
- Ease of Use-As an administrator I have found that TSheets is easy to learn and use.
- Minimal Training Required-As new employees are hired, the setup and training has been minimal. The software is intuitive and straightforward and as a result I have minimal questions and follow-up from new hires after they are provided with the initial training.
- Reporting is great-The reports are so helpful in managing our business by providing weekly and monthly reporting for our managers. In addition, the monthly reporting supports or customer invoicing process, limiting and reducing the time it takes to get the invoices generated and to our customers.
- I would like to see more functionality around rounding of time.
- In the Report Filters, I don't find the "Customer" selection process easy to use.
- Without "archiving employees" I'd like to see another way to get employees from showing in the selection list...maybe an "inactive" code.
- TSheets allows you to clock in and out remotely via a phone app which is great for employees in the field.
- TSheets allows as many subcategories as you need for each client. This is great for clients that request an itemized invoice.
- TSheets syncs with many software programs and allows you to easily apply billable time to invoices.
- It would be great if TSheets would allow employees to request time off or show that time on the calendar as being unavailable.
- It would be nice if TSheets had the option to mark all time as billable, since sometimes employees forget to list it as billable, and the Admin has to manually mark each entry as billable.
The only thing that I have noticed is a bit tricky is calculating overtime into our software system. It nicely uploads all the time, but doesn't always mark it as regular or overtime, so you have to be careful of that.
- The user interface is straightforward.
- The site loads quickly and runs well (no glitches with time sheets not being "clocked in").
- The initial setup could have been better. Upon signup many of the menu items were literally replaced by a horizontal bar. There was an email verification sent, but it was not clear that use of the site was pending this verification.
- track location of employees
- allow management to approve time worked
- allows management to know in real time how long it is taking employees to work their service routes.
- I can't think of any areas of improvement.
1. No more driving to pick up or hand in time sheets!
2. No more employees filling in time cards 10 minute before they are handed in.
- Integrates so well with QuickBooks.
- Tracks labor costs for each individual contract.
- We use the Class feature for this. We enter contract names with the PO #s into the QuickBooks Class column, then employees are required to select a contract name when they clock in.
- Tracks Worker' comp codes for each employee.
- We use the Service Item feature for this. We enter each job description with the Worker's Comp codes into the Quickbooks Item column, then employees are required to select a job when they clock in.
- This saves us huge on Worker's Comp costs as Oregon has different rates for each job.
- I would love to have the option to share the schedules. With customers, generals, site managers, etc...
- The support at Tsheets is an area that is handled well! I just chatted with Kelsey T and she was great to work with! She is extremely pleasant and answered my questions quickly and completely! With that kind of support, it's easy to feel comfortable working with TSheets.
- We like the way it handles PTO as well!
- One area that TSheets could improve is the client list. In our structure, we use the client list for jobs within our company. However, being a retail business, we have a lot of clients that are purchasing products that we do not track time with. But when we import updates from QuickBooks Online, we get all the retail clients as well. It would be nice to be able to archive multiple clients at once instead of going through a list of several hundred one at a time.
- It allows a breakdown of employees and hours on an assigned project.
- It quickly integrates with Quickbooks to perform weekly payroll.
- It gives a quick glance at which employees are on the clock working.
- It tracks PTO accurately and again connects with the information in QB.
- Excellent response to LIVE chat- Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Shannon she was awesome and very knowledgeable.
- Customer section could use some improvement- searching features for techs on mobile devices
- Outstanding customer service team! They help answer any questions that come up. Shannon O. recently helped answer a question via Live Chat to help us determine how we can add more team members to the service.
- Clean user interface on mobile app. All of our team members using the app daily like using it. They are able to see their time working easily, all at a push of a button.
- Easy Administer/Manager level viewing. I can easily see hours being worked during the week and advise our scheduling of any items that need to be updated.
- Customization of the Manual Time Card layout. Not sure how possible it is to customize, but the layout is only viewed by Job on left and day of the week on top horizontal. During a week, we may have numerous custom jobs listed that are not repeated more than 2-3 times. It can make it tedious to verify job and travel time.
- GPS works great, but the GPS ping goes away sometimes during the day. This isn't a major con for our company, but for companies that need to know where team members are located, this could be a frustrating flaw in the GPS service.
- In reporting, I am unaware of a method to break apart job task data into a graph. Looks like there is only an option to show job information.
- Seamless integration with existing Account Software (Quickbooks Online)
- Modernized punch clock system (Smart phone app)
- Employee schedule.... a dream for any employee scheduler. Your employees will love it!
- Analytics. The data provided is invaluable when it comes to job costing, or any other method of tracking labor costs and how they related to each particular job your customers are doing.
- There is genuinely nothing that I would change or wish to see change with this software. I am excited to see what this application has in store. Only could go up from here!
- Allows for a lot of flexibility in the level of detail we can enter for job centers and customer jobs
- Has a nice mobile app
- Syncs to QuickBooks (usually) to allow us to run payroll straight from time sheets
- The sync with QuickBooks can be problematic
- The complexity makes it difficult to troubleshoot without support.
I was really happy with the customer support I received when a recent change on the QB side caused a big upset in our abiltiy to smoothly run payroll. Shawn was very knowledgable and helped me solve most of the issues.
Microsoft Access is the world's fastest rapid application platform in the world, and TSheets is the fastest most effective tool for tracking time spent. It's integration with QuickBooks online insures our accounting department gets immediate and accurate information in a timely fashion.
Our clients leverage our team for supporting their complex database application written on the Microsoft Access platform. Support is KEY! The support at TSheets is timely, personable and friendly.
At TSheets, Tiffany has been invaluable and has provided excellent support. Tiffany understood my question and clearly has comprehensive product knowledge. The feature I was looking for is not currently in the product but will be soon.
Like Help4Access, TSheets support is world-class and I strongly recommend TSheets.
It is so much simpler than keeping track of and individually logging hours worked, so it has made payroll significantly simpler. It has also provided us with a great way to track past work. It is easy to forget what you and/or your crew were working on 6 months or a year ago. TSheets keeps all that info and makes it a breeze to look it all up.
- Simplifies payroll.
- Just print out a weekly or bi-weekly report!
- Simplifies invoicing.
- By syncing with Quickbooks, it makes customer management and invoicing for hours worked much easier to manage.
- Helps reduce timesheet fudging.
- It's harder to falsify timesheets when every entry is logged with GPS tracking!
- Most of the functionality is great, but I did notice one minor detail: like sometimes when I switch customers if the app doesn't immediately sync then I might find that the next time I try to switch customers it is still clocked-in on the first customer and it can be impossible to figure out exactly when you tried to switch originally. Other than that, any time I've had an issue the TSheets customer service team is exceptionally good and fast at helping me fix the problem or find a solution. As a matter of fact, I just had Jen D help me solve an issue faster than it took me to explain my issue to her!
- Employee interface is excellent and intuitive.
- The export process into QuickBooks is flawless and seamless.
- The historical records kept by TSheets are extremely helpful for project costing.
- I'm looking forward to enhanced calendar use, integration with Google calendar would be awesome.
- The ability to create Work Orders or Tickets and track them would complete this software as a go-to for service management.
- TSheets helps me stay current with my timekeeping on a daily basis so I don't lose any billable time.
- Tech support is fantastic.
- Product is seamless with QuickBooks
- It could have an automatic update when you add companies or employees in QuickBooks.
- It allows our employees to log in from the app or from their computer.
- It allows us to keep track of the job that our employees are on for billing purposes.
- It is easy to use.
- I would like to see reports that can be customized so that I can print timecards in the format that is easier for me to use for payroll (I use ADP and have to input hours manually).
- The PTO function needs a little help. I have tried to upload the time and it doubles the available time. Could be user error though!
- Location could be more accurate.
- Very user friendly. The app has all the info an employee needs and is very easy to use.
- Scheduling add on is a huge time saver. Click and drag to copy is a huge time saver as the time shifts are set but people work different ones each week. We love the scheduling add on.
- Customer Service is a huge reason to go with TSheets. I am so impressed with how the support is run at TSheets. I have never called without getting a live person right away. And even with getting different people calling at different times, each rep that answered had all the knowledge to help me with what I needed. I never once needed transferred to someone else. And each rep I spoke with treated me like a friend and made a support call enjoyable. I love this. Support is top notch.
- Every thing has room for improvement but I haven't run into any deal breaking issues. They have a great help center where you can suggest features. Even the few things I asked the reps about, I was told they are being worked on at this moment.
- My only small nitpick would be I wish the client manager linking was through a code or link. Setup was tough to link three accounts through an email when I have the same email on three accounts.
- The software is really pretty user friendly. It took some time in the beginning to get familiar with it, but now our whole team does fine. They have tutorials and their CS if it is confusing. I'm more computer savvy than most of my team, but I'm able to answer most questions they have and train them to use it with in minutes.
- Customer service. I have always had incredible customer service experiences, like today with BD1. He was very quick, nice, and knowledgeable. I so wish other companies were like this (like my POS company, which makes me want to bang my head against a wall) because I can get what I need done fast as opposed to waiting and waiting. I also appreciate that the chat is available and actually on consistently.
- I like the options of how Tsheets can be used...on any mobile, txt, you name it. That is really great.
- Hmm. I'm pretty satisfied. But I guess I would say just working to make the back end more user friendly, but that's tough to do when there's a lot there.
-For employees that work at more than one type of job at a business. For us, I like that they can select the different vineyards we have so then we can see the expenses at the end of the year for labor per vineyard.
-For reliability in time cards. I don't stress like I used to. It helps me catch errors and make sure my staff is paid the way they should be.
TSheets Scorecard Summary
TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.
TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.
The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Free||$0||1 user, unlimited projects|
|Business||$4||per user/month + $16 base fee/month (paid annually)|
TSheets Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TSheets Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, SMS, Phone|