Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 01, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Tufin is used to help with config audit and review of security policies/ACLs for multiple firewalls. We are working to implement the secure change feature.
- Security Policy/ACL overview showing hit count and shadow policies
- Configuration change tracking by user
- Detailed reports on the firewall configuration
- Palo Alto Networks Integration
- Better/more user friendly api for integration with ticketing systems
- Web UI structure is not user-friendly
Read Alex Waitkus, CISSP-ISSAP, OSCP's full review
Tufin is great for reviewing firewall policy and changes, it makes tracking access down and auditing policy a breeze. We are replacing firewalls and Tufin has been a great help to review/audit/create new policies. We are finding that Tufin is lacking for use with Palo Alto. You can either work through Panorama and lose a lot of reporting or the firewall and lose the security policy. Tufin has stated they are working on this but it is the biggest issue we are facing.
We collect all firewall changelogs via Tufin. Our firewall vendors are Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper, and Checkpoint.
- If you set your zones correctly Tufin will create your network topology map.
- You can find which object or rule you want easily for all firewalls in the network.
- Tufin provides more features for Checkpoint.
- It doesn't run correctly with Fortinet firewalls
- Support team does not have enough ideas for solving cases
Read this authenticated review
If you have checkpoint firewalls Tufin will work fine but for the Fortinet firewalls you have to stay away.
Tufin Orchestration Suite Scorecard Summary
About Tufin Orchestration Suite
Israeli company Tufin offers a firewall security management offering via the Tufin Orchestration Suite, including SecureApp for managing network connectivity, SecureChange network change automation, and SecureTrack multi-vendor and next-generation firewall management.
Categories: Firewall Security Management
Tufin Orchestration Suite Technical Details