TurboBid Reviews

December 06, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I purchased TurboBid almost a year ago because I was sold on the product by one of their representatives. The things that were told to me about the product and what it could do turned out to be untrue. For example, I was told I could get an up to date price list from anyone of my suppliers. I contacted the suppliers that I dealt with, and they were not able to provide me with an Excel file like TurboBid claimed. TurboBid contacted my suppliers and were unsuccessful as well.

Coincidently enough, I met another gentleman in an estimating course. He informed me that he purchased TurboBid as well and was never able to use it or get it working.
I was dealing with the owner/developer near the end and he was unable to get the software working for me as well. This turned into heated arguments where eventually it was left as "Too bad, so sad." I even requested at least a portion of my money back, but there was no way the owner was doing this. They came across as nice in the beginning, but their true colors came out later. I am stuck with a useless piece of software that I paid thousands of dollars for. When I decide to purchase again, I will be buying from a known reputable estimating company like Accubid or McCormick. Do your homework before purchasing this software because two of us were burnt bad by this company.
March 07, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

TurboBid has been used to help in the estimating process for projects. This estimating software offers the ability for users to project the costs associated with a project regardless of the type of work required. It allows companies to accurately project and determine the cost and profit of a project, helping to determine if it is a wise pursuit or not.

Plan distribution & viewing (1)
Plan markups & sharing (1)
Issue tracking & punchlists (1)
Photo documentation (1)
Cost databases (1)
Cost calculator (2)
Bid creation (2)

What is TurboBid?

TurboBid is a construction and estimation software offering from Advanced Electrical Technologies, Inc.