It also ensures there's no outage due to reaching the maximum utilization of …
1. Cost on Infrastructure.
2. Cost on Databases.
3. Cost on Operating Systems.
4. Cost on Maintaining Infra, Database, storage, backup etc.
Before cloud version and other products we had a bad experience with expanding database as the monitoring scope …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Turbonomic, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
More information is found at www.ibm.com/cloud/turbonomic
- Supported: Software makes resourcing decisions for you
- Supported: Specific actions you can safely automate when ready
- Supported: Supports cloud native, cloud, hybrid and multicloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco UCS Manager
- Dell VMAX
- HPE OneView
- IBM PowerVM
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- New Relic
- Amazon EKS
- AWS Billing
- Azure AKS
- Azure Application Insights
- Cisco AppDynamics
- Cisco Tetration
- Dell EMC XtremIO
- EMC ScaleIO
- Google GKE
- HPE 3PAR
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Pure Storage
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- VMware Horizon VDI
- VMware vCenter
- Google Cloud
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|