Turbonomic Reviews

Rodney Barnhardt | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2017

Turbonomic Rocks the Virtual Management World!

Support Rating

I have always found Turbonomic's support to be very responsive to any issue I have had. If the problem has required engineering or code changes, they have been great about sending me regular emails letting me know they are still working on it and that they have not forgotten me. Once there is a code change to address my issue, they have contacted me to apply it to ensure my problem is resolved.
Read Rodney Barnhardt's full review
Kevin Stay | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2015

VMTurbo, just the operations performance boost you needed.

Support Rating

Just this week we had an issue where security permissions we had done wrong were causing problems in VMTurbo Operations Manager. Despite this being our fault the service request was handled very quickly. In addition we are routinely contacted proactively to see if there is anything we need or they could do for us.
Read Kevin Stay's full review
Giles Ogram | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 24, 2015

VMTurbo - Take off in getting your infrastructure under control!

Support Rating

VMTurbo has both user/community forums (called the GreenCircle) as well as a support team for contracted customers. The technical team monitor the user forums and quite often supply solutions within that area. You normally receive a response from other users within a few days. The Technical support team respond back straight away.
Read Giles Ogram's full review
Tarun Verma | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2016

VMTurbo Review

Support Rating

Technician and account managers are spontaneous and active on our queries.
Read Tarun Verma's full review
September 20, 2017

Why I use Turbonomic...

Support Rating

Turbonomic is responsive and receptive to what I communicate to them as my problems/concerns. They also not only fix the issue but they explain what caused the issue and how to prevent it from recurring.
September 22, 2017

VMTurbo has great dashboards

Support Rating

They are very knowledgeable. They respond quickly. We get proactive calls. We get training on the product. We get courtesy calls to see how we are coping. I cannot rate the support from VMTurbo high enough, they are a great team
September 21, 2017

Easy

Solid quick responses.
February 02, 2017

Success with VMTurbo

Support Rating

When I need them I get next day engineer. Its fine since when it does work. It works great. Having is down for 24 horus is not going to break much of anything.
November 06, 2015

VMTurbo Operations Manager - Plan and Maintain a Healthy VM Environment

Support Rating

When I contact support I get a quick response and they are able to solve my problem quickly. I also get a sense that they want to make sure that we are getting value from the product and walk me through whatever steps are needed to accomplish my goals.
September 23, 2015

VMTurbo with NFS

Support Rating

It's a good monitoring tool, that's where it shines. However, I don't like the policy set up and the planning tool gave us some crazy results after defining all the parameters in detail.

About Turbonomic

Turbonomic Application Resource Management (ARM) delivers enterprise organizations with automation that enables on-premises, hybrid cloud and multicloud to self-manage in real-time, and is designed to assure application performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies. The software platform matches application demand to infrastructure supply, helping customers maintain a continuous state of application health.

The Turbonomic ARM platform is sold in three editions: Essentials, Advanced, and Premier.

The vendor states that from launch in 2009, Turbonomic has become one of the fastest-growing privately held technology companies, and boast that they are presently trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to maximize the value of IT investments.

Turbonomic Features

Has featureActionable Workload Decisions (sizing, placement, provisioning)
Has featureReal-time Intelligence
Has featureCustomizable Service Priorities and Cost Policies
Has featureCapacity Managment and Planning

Turbonomic Screenshots

Turbonomic Integrations

Pure Storage FlashArray, Nutanix AOS, Cisco UCS Manager, VMware vCenter Server, Hyper-V, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, VMware Cloud Director (formerly vCloud Director), Apache CloudStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Exchange, VMware NSX, Kubernetes, D2iQ Mesosphere, CloudFoundry, ServiceNow IT Service Management, XtremIO Flash Storage, HPE OneView, EMC VNX (Discontinued), Oracle Database (legacy), Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) (formerly RHEV), Citrix Hypervisor (formerly XenServer), IBM Cloud IaaS (formerly IBM Bluemix - IaaS), Citrix ADC (formerly NetScaler ADC), Arista, HP 3PAR, NetApp, Dell Compellent, Openstack, KVM, JBoss, Microsoft System Center VMM, Azure, VMware vSwitch, Open vSwitch, Cisco Tetration Analytics, Stackato, IBM SoftLayer

Turbonomic Competitors