Tweepi

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $7 per month

What is Tweepi?

Alternatives

How much does Tweepi cost?

Tweepi starts at $7.

Who uses Tweepi?

The most common users of Tweepi are from Small Businesses and the Internet industry.

Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Tweepi in our social media and SEO departments. Its use is specific to Twitter, therefore, it is just used in these areas. We use Tweepi for what it is truly made for: managing Twitter accounts. I am not talking about editorial management. Tweepi is meant for managing followers and it does an excellent job doing it. One of the things that we like about Tweepi is that they have been around for quite some time and they seem to have a good relationship with Twitter. Tweepi is an "automation" tool hybrid I would call it. Many of the companies that used to compete with Tweepi have been shut down by Twitter for non-compliance. Tweepi does allow for some automation and is a huge time saver, but the automation takes place within the Tweepi platform itself. This gives us a level of comfort that Tweepi will be around for a long time to come. Along with the ability to follow and unfollow quickly, Tweepi has a nice set of research tools for finding targeted groups of people to follow. It also has some geolocation ability which we take advantage of with Local SEO.
  • Tweepi does a great job of managing and keeping track of followers. It is a big time saver and with it, an account can be grown quickly.
  • Tweepi has great research tools for finding just the right people within your space so that your efforts are well-targeted.
  • Within the account profile set-up you have a lot of good targeting options to help Tweepi make solid recommendations of people to follow. Targeting can be done both with hashtags as well as users.
  • I am not sure if I would consider this a "Con" but it is a limitation. When you are on the Platinum Level Tweepi has recommended follows each day when you log in. However, that number is under the Twitter daily follow limit. Tweepi will give you 250 when the limit for an unverified account is 400 and a verified account 1000. We are sure this limit is set to help protect twitter accounts.
  • Other than the limitation mentioned above we frankly can not seem to find anything else. There is just nothing bad to say.
What Tweepi is not is a posting or content management tool. It does have some ability and makes recommendations for a bit of engagement but that is it. If you are looking for a posting tool this is not it.

However, if you are looking to manage the followers of a Twitter account then this is the tool to use. A great example is a campaign that we are running right now for a news organization. Content can not be pre-planned as it comes in real-time so having a posting tool is not needed here. This client first came to us in Nov., their site is a UX/UI nightmare, they had very little traffic, there was little that we could do with the existing site other than some minor design changes. We wanted to give the client a quick win even if it was a small one. The only social media account that this company had was Twitter. So we began a campaign using Tweepi to grow their followers and help the SEO with a bit of social engagement as well as try and drive a bit of traffic to their website.
Tweepi's support is quite good. They are fast to answer any questions that you have. I have never had a problem with Tweepi but there have been a few billing questions that were taken care of just fine. The only other times I have contacted support have been more in the area of the tools best practices and I have always been happy with the response.
Ian Mayman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used it on and off for years, it is generally used to optimise my Twitter account so that I am following relevant users are who are active on Twitter. This makes my timeline more relevant to me and ensures I have and can give an accurate estimation of the value of my audience to any prospective sponsor of affiliate programs that I participate in.
  • Filtering is without a doubt the greatest strength of Tweepi. In just a few seconds, I can filter through thousand of users I am following and who are following me to find and identify those I should follow or unfollow based on many different and sometimes multiple criteria.
  • Speed - it is really fast to sort and filter through so many users connected to me through Twitter.
  • Find and filter other users friends and followers, and apply some or all of the aforementioned criteria.
  • The number of criteria. I can search followers more or less than X number of followers, find those inactive X number of days, those who haven't completed the profile or uploaded an avatar, and combine all this data filter thousands down to just one.
  • Customer Service is very responsive and helpful.
  • The biggest negative (for someone on a low income) is probably the price, even though it is worth it once in a while. In fact, I am not using Tweepi to optimise the Twitter account that needs it most because I have 200,000 followers, which requires a custom payment schedule that I suspect is higher than the already high price.
  • The only cons with Tweepi that I can think of and the reason why I upgrade as often as I used are mostly a consequence of restrictions imposed by Twitter. A good example is the fact bulk unfollowing is prohibited by Twitter, although Tweepi has made it fast to achieve this one at a time.
  • It doesn't work with other social networks that have fans and followers that can be blocked or unfollowed.
It is best used for anyone wanting to optimise their Twitter following and followers on a large scale so as to ensure more relevant content and get a true value of the audience they have on Twitter. It is not the appropriate app for reading and reviewing individual tweets or multimedia posts and content.