TweetDeck Reviews

Billy Hawkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 16, 2019

TweetDeck is a must-have application for anyone who uses Twitter everyday

Return on Investment

• Using TweetDeck has played a key role in growing talkSPORT.com by more than 150 percent over the past 18 months, largely due to an increased number of social interactions.
  • More content is produced due to the ease of TweetDeck, as staff can spend more time working on the website rather than being forced to slowly schedule tweets on the native client.
Read Billy Hawkins's full review
Kenny Madison | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 29, 2019

Like Twitter on steroids!

Return on Investment

• It's made Twitter fun to use again. I don't like the new layout, but this one is easy to use.
  • It's made searching easier. I can have a side search on Twitter without having to leave my main window.
  • Time on Twitter has easily decreased, but I feel like I've digested more. More info is at my fingertips.
Read Kenny Madison's full review
July 20, 2019

Simple yet reliable - TweetDeck gets the job done!

Return on Investment

• Positive: User-friendly and therefore easy to teach new members.
  • Positive: Easy team management (when there are multiple users/managers for one channel).
  • Positive impact on well being - You can take a break from social media and go on holiday even when you are working as a social media manager.
Rose Grant | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2018

Great for your Twitter basics

• Saves staff time
  • Allows us to follow a hashtag or when people post about our organization (even if we aren't tagged)
  • Does not have analytics (negative) but we just go to another platform for that.
Read Rose Grant's full review
Jessica Meadows Rich | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2018

TweetDeck: A hard working little social media monitoring tool I've used for years.

Return on Investment

• Allowing me to schedule all of my Tweets once a day frees me up from having to do it continuously throughout the day.
  • Being able to easily monitor all notifications and messages means needed action can be taken quickly.
  • There are several paid options that I've tried that weren't necessarily better, so being able to have this tool for free is great for a small nonprofit.
Read Jessica Meadows Rich's full review
Austin Vashaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2017

TweetDeck - terrific and "official" tool for scheduling tweets (and more)

Return on Investment

• Allows us to provide an additional source of event reminders (in addition to e-mails and website calendar) which is more timely. ROI is essentially immeasurable, since this is a free program that allows us to do something previously impossible.
Read Austin Vashaw's full review
Shannon Bales | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 03, 2015

TweetDeck: You can use it to tweet from your deck

Return on Investment

• As an intern it is much easier to get through social media posting and move on to other tasks with a scheduling tool like TweetDeck.
  • Although TweetDeck helps our small staff stay very active on social media, it is not an integral part of what we do on our site. Instead, it helps the team focus on creating content by cutting down time spent managing social media accounts.
Read Shannon Bales's full review
Evan W Hanson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2014

Growing Your Brand Through TweeDeck

Return on Investment

• TweetDeck has allowed our customer service to be proactive and responsive in our approach. It is a great tool for monitoring social conversations while maintaining organization.
  • TweetDeck helps identify potential brand ambassadors quickly and efficiently.
  • TweetDeck cost nothing, and it provides an up to date look at the most current social conversations pertaining our brand and marketing strategy.
Read Evan W Hanson's full review
W. Aaron French | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 21, 2014

TweetDeck is a Simple, Fast Solution

Return on Investment

• Honestly, we've scored some major guests for our podcast simply by monitoring feeds in our industry. TweetDeck makes it easy to scroll through that information quickly and easily.
  • UI is fairly seamless, allowing for easy adoption and no training time for me as a user. I was able to pick it up, run with it, and immediately start engaging.
  • TweetDeck allows me to more seamlessly connect with other Twitter users; I have the option to quickly reply using our organizational handle or my personal one. I like the ability to switch back and forth to make a tweet more personal or more organizational.
Read W. Aaron French's full review
Nicole Portman | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2014

Helpful, straightforward Twitter application

Return on Investment

• Not sure it has impacted our overall business objectives much as of now. We have a small social media following that I've been trying to grow with little to no avail.
  • It has made my job easier when it comes to managing our Twitter feed so it has increased efficiency in that regard.
Read Nicole Portman's full review
Jenna Dundore | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2014

TweetDeck: Enhancing the Twitter Experience

Return on Investment

• It has definitely allowed for better customer service. It helps to stay connected to everyone who is engaging with the brand and see all of their mentions, messages, etc in one place.
  • It has had a positive impact on being able to manage a few different clients at once and optimizing all of their opportunities without extra wasted time switching back and forth across platforms.
Read Jenna Dundore's full review

About TweetDeck

TweetDeck is a social media dashboard application for management of Twitter accounts. It is now owned by Twitter.

TweetDeck Competitors