Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Twingate allows businesses to secure remote access to their private applications, data, and environments, whether they are on-premise or in the cloud. Built to make the lives of DevOps teams, IT teams, and end users easier, it replaces outdated corporate VPNs which were not built to handle a world in which "work from anywhere" and cloud-based assets are increasingly the norm.
Twingate’s modern zero trust-based approach to securing remote access focuses on improving security, usability, and maintainability. Distinguishing benefits and features of Twingate include:
- Software-only solution deploys in minutes without requiring changes to existing infrastructure.
- Enables least privilege access at the application level, not the broader network level.
- Centralized management and logging provides control and visibility over the entire enterprise network.
- Scale up to support more users and resources without worrying about network segmentation or buying new hardware.
- User connectivity is improved due to split tunneling, no backhauling, and an intelligent client agent that handles authorization and routing activities.
- Client agents are always on and do not require user interaction.
- Supported: Set up and manage resource-level access policies across the enterprise
- Supported: Centralized administrative console
- Supported: Logging and analytics platform
- Supported: Client app supports Android iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Supported: Supports on-premise and cloud environments (including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Supported: Integrates with major SSO and Identity Providers
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Frequently Asked Questions
We were looking for a solution that was easy to implement, could scale well with network traffic, and improve our security posture. We were sensitive to the last point as a security company ourselves. VPNs have a publicly facing attack surface that the Twingate architecture eliminates. We use Twingate for private access to an on-prem network as well as cloud VPCs in AWS.
- Eliminates public attack surfaces
- Granular least-privilege access
- Fast & Reliable - our international teams have a much faster connection between their machines and our network resources, esp. on the ones on the cloud
- Easy to deploy & manage - we were able to convert the entire organization to use Twingate in 24hrs
- The solution doesn't have access control to servers at the port level (yet)
- Easy access management for cloud resources, better security than VPN or IP allow lists
- 2FA via Google Login or OKTA
- Easy to onboard external team members (contractors, partners, clients, etc)
- Was easily approved by my partner security teams to use alongside their VPN client with no conflicts.
- Zero-trust security is a must-have feature these days!
- You pay for User, not Client or Resources--easy to roll out to all devices used by your users.
- No more hassle of maintaining IP allow lists for WFH/remote teams
- The Linux client was only recently released, so it took a while for my entire engineering team to get on-boarded. Twingate's customer support has been great, and they expedited Linux support based on our feedback.
- Super convenient to install and use
- Excellent customer support
- Easy access management, and top-notch security
- Windows installation had a small glitch, customer support helped quickly resolve the issue