Tyler SIS

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tyler SIS, and make your voice heard!

What is Tyler SIS?

3 people want pricing too

What is Tyler SIS?

Tyler Technologies offers Tyler SIS, a suite of school and student management applications, including online student registration, school inventory management, Classroom 360 mobile accessible student information management for teachers, Student 360 with portal for grades, announcements, and homework for students and parents, and other features.

Tyler SIS Technical Details

Md. Masudul Hassan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I enjoy that I can look up my students and see all of their family information, including phone numbers for contacting family members, and that I can take attendance using this software. Even before the child/family enters my classroom, I can tell if there is any sensitive background information about them. Even though I have not opted to utilize it, I enjoy the seating chart function that allows me to construct one using student images. Sometimes, Tyler SIS is despised by teachers and building officials. The only people who seem to like it are those who can receive their data from the central school office.
Kevin Daniels | TrustRadius Reviewer
When it comes to tracking grades and attendance or even just entering grades and attendance, this has been the best system I have used in fifteen years in education. The administrative side has many features and tools that allow us as a school or district to identify students that would benefit from specific interventions. Overall, it has been a great product for us. I am not aware of any scenarios where Tyler SIS is less appropriate than other products.
Rebecca Vold Preston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Tyler SIS is well suited to take attendance, and retrieve student information when needed. It is less suited when needing to pay a lunch balance or access the gradebook. It can be difficult to navigate the software with all of the different functions. A tutorial would be helpful in this realm to help the ease of understanding the software.