Tyler has made it considerably easier for instructors to take attendance and input grades by reducing the number of "clicks" and speeding …
My entire school district uses Tyler. It is used for communicating with families, entering grades, and tracking all other information for …
Tyler SIS is being used in our school district to hold all student information. It is being used across our entire school district: …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tyler SIS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Tyler Technologies offers Tyler SIS, a suite of school and student management applications, including online student registration, school inventory management, Classroom 360 mobile accessible student information management for teachers, Student 360 with portal for grades, announcements, and homework for students and parents, and other features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Because the majority of the essentials are in one location, there is less jiggling to get everything done.
- Having everything in one location helps with efficiency, which is critical in a classroom context.
- Because there are so many procedures to go through for various processes, a lot of training may be required.
- There are so many features that we have not had to buy additional products (so it saves us money).
- Tyler SIS also makes things easier for parents by consolidating all information they need.
- There have been many times where the website has been down, and it essentially shuts us down until the issue is resolved.
- Allowed the organization to transfer records of students when needed.
- Allows the administrators and authorized staff to contact parents or guardians because the information is all in the software.
- Easy way to take attendance during class.