Tyler has made it considerably easier for instructors to take attendance and input grades by reducing the number of "clicks" and speeding …
My entire school district uses Tyler. It is used for communicating with families, entering grades, and tracking all other information for …
Tyler SIS is being used in our school district to hold all student information. It is being used across our entire school district: …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tyler SIS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Tyler Technologies offers Tyler SIS, a suite of school and student management applications, including online student registration, school inventory management, Classroom 360 mobile accessible student information management for teachers, Student 360 with portal for grades, announcements, and homework for students and parents, and other features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The grade book's flexibility is incredibly useful, allowing teachers to personalize in any way they desire, including color-coding by performance.
- It is much easier for teachers to determine how their students are doing overall with just a fast scan.
- it is also beneficial to highlight incompletes or missing assignments as a visual reminder.
- In Tyler, it's difficult to find anything. There are a few options for getting about, but none of them are simple.
- Even setting up a grade book for the first time might be difficult.
- Every time I go in to take attendance, a page that says "DASHBOARD" appears, and I have to click out of it to get back to taking attendance.
- Consolidated source of information
- Easy access to contact information
- Gradebook system has many helpful features
- So many features, many we don't know how to use.
- We have had regular issues with the website not working.
- Comment system for report cards needs sorting (or a search option).
- Keeps information secure, safe, and encrypted.
- Student information is easy to navigate when needed by authorized users.
- Allows for teachers to have their classes organized to take attendance easily.
- Need for labels of all of the navigation pictures. It is difficult for me to know what button I am clicking into if I haven't accessed that part of the software in a while.
- It would be nice to have a tutorial to know how to navigate the software better. It can be difficult to navigate at the beginning.
- Remove the "BULLETIN" section.