Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Multiple question types (44)
Custom logo/branding (42)
Survey templates (42)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Typeform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Typeform offers freemium plan pricing. Their basic plan is free for one user; their Pro plan in $35/month for one user (includes logic jump, respondent notifications, calculator, custom thank you screen, hidden fields, payment fields, and 2GB file storage); their Pro+ plan is $70/month for three users (also includes team collaboration, white-labelled typeforms, priority support, and 4GB file storage).
- Presents questions one at a time.
- Provides an eye pleasing platform for submitting information.
- Integrates with my CRM for further follow-up.
- Initially, it was difficult to figure out how to use the endings to drive respondents to different URL's based on their response to a particular question.
- The integration with my CRM was easy to set up, but each time I needed to make changes, I had to delete the integration, then re-connect it, and then re-apply the tags for each response.
- More flexibility for design of forms
- Better user analytics
- Organization of Workspaces
- Good marketing for [what I feel is] their poor product.
- [They need to] hire better customer support.
- [They need to work on] training customer [support] staff.
- [They need to provide the] right analytical tools [to their staff so that they can] answer customers.
- [They need to work on the] heavy fees charged to their customers.
- User experience
- The beautiful presentation of the forms is second to none
- Very customizable with logic features
- Easy to share results
- Easy to find previous typeforms
- Intuitive interface
- The icon menu can be confusing at first; I'd rather have text and icons
- The limit of responses on the basic plan
- Embedding issues in certain mail providers
Typeform is less appropriate when you need heat map or key tracking metrics.
- Great design.
- Responsive in every screen.
- Easy to use and deploy.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to complete because of the steps.
- More language customizations. Change buttons and labels.
- More conditionals.
- Super-easy to use and create beautiful forms
- Love the sleek UI/UX
- Simple drag, drop and create feature
- Support can be improved a bit, but overall good product
a) Product marketing teams - who want to know their product market fit, check NPS regularly or do some customer surveys about new feature launch/ check excitement about already launched feature
b) Marketing teams - who want to get real time customer feedbacks
Internally, also HR teams can use it for - employee engagements or planning events
- Integration with HubSpot for automatic response routing
- Incredibly intuitive, beautiful design.
- Simple to build and deploy.
- Greater form customization, though I understand that by giving users more control, that might impede overall intuitiveness from a respondent's standpoint.
- Better reporting and data export.
- Logic jump is great, but the way it's designed could be clearer—I wish there was a way to see an indent of the questions that would only be asked under certain conditions within the preview itself, not just the form map.
- Mobile first
- Great usability, focused on the users (interviewer and interviewees)
- Image research survey
- Customizable survey display
- The calculator tool allows you to use numerical formulas to create logic within your form for specific behavior.
- Compatible with modern web browsers for both building a form and publishing, allowing it to work and look good on any device.
- Integration with products like Zapier allow you to use it as part of a larger automation in your company.
- Visually pleasing designs with use of themes, images and video to match your branding.
- Quizzes can be accomplished using the calculator tool and branching, but it would be nice to have it as a default form type so it could be more easily built.
- Would be nice to see the system have more options for default messaging/email confirmations tied to specific forms.
- Although the integration with Zapier is expansive, some companies may want more native integration with other popular services instead of using a third party solution.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Clean and pleasing design with nice quirkiness (like Mailchimp).
- Great level of integrations available and customisations.
- The editor is sometimes not intuitive to start with, but once you know how, it's quite easy and quick to create content.
- The performance is sometimes not that great and the webpage has to refreshed and any edits are lost.
- Easy to create survey from scratch.
- Drop-and-drag elements for ordering and re-ordering.
- When duplicating surveys, it can be helpful to have time-sensitive questions highlighted to make sure these key fields are updated correctly.
- Ease of use - the simplicity of the form builder makes it easy to create beautiful forms.
- Form filling experience - forms are simple and engaging for the person filling them out.
- I don't think event registration forms are a primary use case, but I wish the features supporting the use case were more robust. I'd like to include a zoomable map to show event location, and wish there was an easier way to create an "add to calendar" attached to a calendar event. I've found a workaround for the latter but it's clunky.
- I turn off Typeform branding when I build a new form, but even still, I wish the Typeform branding was less apparent. When sharing a link via Slack or social media, the image and text that appears is an ad for Typeform and doesn't relate to the information you're trying to collect. (It's a Typeform-branded image accompanied by the text "Turn data collection into an experience with Typeform. Create beautiful online forms, surveys, quizzes, and so much more. Try it for FREE.(40 kB)".
- The forms are short and make it seem less intimidating when presented with 1-2 questions on a page.
- The integration for notifications is customizable, so I can send the relevant info to expedite actionable items.
- When a form stops working, I would love to be notified.
- Better summary report options.
- Data collection
- Low price
- Logic Flows
- Good user experience
- No training
- Plug in/API access
- Employee surveys
- Customer information collection
- Potential customer surveys
- Swag order collection (i.e. size, address)
- Internal sharing as part of pass off processes
- Webinar registrations
- Provides great templates to use.
- You have the ability to build from scratch with a multitude of options.
- The branching can be difficult to understand at the start.
- There are almost too many options.
- Ease of use.
- Overwhelming options.
- Allows for customization to meet your specific needs
- Provides a user friendly platform that doesn't require an outside contractor to create questionnaires
- Though you can learn how to build simple questionnaires fairly easily, but for more complex things it does require some additional knowledge.
- There is no phone support. They only communicate through email and on their business hours (in Spain).
- Filter logic redirects externally
- More customizations
- Logic Jump. Their logic jump is very easy to understand and implement. I love tailoring questions according to how people answer them.
- Redirection to end pages. It's such a time saver to be able to redirect people to different end pages depending on if they are a fit.
- The conversational experience. I like how Typeform is so unique in its presentation to clients.
- Price. It's expensive. It's why I stopped and switched to another software of $39.50 a year compared to their pricing of $30 a month. My prospects fill in the form regardless of a conversational experience.
- 1 question at a time. It's not very clear how long the form is for people filling it in.
- Typeform branding. You have to pay $59 a month in order to remove the Typeform branding.
- Valuable surveys
- Data collection at scale
- Great Analytics
- I believe that the pricing structure needs work. Even though entry level is free, $35 a month can be a bit tasking for some businesses that are just starting out. I believe that an Intermediate level is needed.
- I also believe that more Templates are needed in the admin section as most people might struggle with setting up for the first time.
- The user experience is very friendly. It's easy to get started and to start creating forms.
- Templates. Typeform has many templates to help save time and create ideas.
- The Basic package has many options and integrations to get form builders started.
- The Typeform branding is only removed at the Pro+ ($70 per month level).
- The option to edit the URL.
- Team members can only be invited at the $70 per month level. By charging a lower price, Typeform might get users to add more team members as opposed to using once account per business/team etc.
- Ease of use: TypeForm is easy to self-train within less than an hour.
- Flexibility: I can capture a wide range of survey inputs, such as multiple choice and rankings
- Accessibility: I appreciate that survey results are easily accessible in downloads that I can view in Excel or other tools.
- The central dashboard could do a better job of highlighting my active survey, versus historical.
- The notifications feature for new results was previously available for all users, and seemingly the company has changed the policy on this feature a couple of times.
- Customization for forms with many options for data entry.
- Nice look and simple to use.
- Automatic email data to choosen email address.
- Simple and very easy to use.
- Could offer more options for data entry.
- Graphic representation of data.