- Look N Feel: The Uberflip platform and front end hub look n feel scored higher than either of the other products. They had more template options, better customization options and the platform has an easy user face.
- Functionality: Uberflip compared nice with the rest of the products on features but also included thins like AI recommendations and Bombora integration.
- Ease-of-Use: Uberflip scored high in ease-of-use for analytics, building hubs, streams and individual items.
- Integrations: Uberflip does integrate with Marketo and SDFC but does not with emails such as Outreach and Gmail
- Metrics: Uberflip had a robust amount of Analytics capabilities that was a huge plus for our organization
- Timeline: Uberlflip had the longest timeline of the 3 products. This was the category that Uberflip scored lowest on.
- Cost: Uberflip was also the product with the highest cost. We felt he cost was worth the Functionality we got
Uberflip is a content experience platform (CEP) that enables marketers to take content and package it into digital experiences relevant to target audiences. From account-based marketing campaigns to sales and customer engagement programs, the solution aims to enable users to give audiences the content and personalized experience they’re looking for, in fewer touches. The vendor states more than 700 customers are using Uberflip to increase their audience’s consumption of relevant content, building trust in their brand that drives business growth.
Build personalized destinations in minutes.
Uberflip acts as a single platform to centralize and organize all content. It integrates with third-party content platforms so the user can import, organize, and tag assets. From there, marketing, sales, and customer success teams have access to approved content and can start building experiences for their audiences right away—Uberflip calls these ‘streams’. This is to drive less content waste, faster campaign launches, and a sales team that’s empowered with the best content for their prospects.
Sales, customer, and marketing streams
Tags and smart filters
Accelerate pipeline with binge-worthy experiences.
Uberflip helps drive content consumption with AI-powered content recommendations that keep visitors on-site. With robust Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) integrations, every interaction with content can trigger the perfect next step to accelerate the customer journey. This is to enable users to reduce friction in a buyer’s journey, deliver personalized content experiences for audience, improve conversion rates, and speed up time to revenue.
Martech integrations and apps
Understand the content your audience craves.
Uberflip helps organizations measure and optimize the performance of their content and campaigns. With insights into what content and experiences are engaging buyers the most, marketers can double down on what works and continuously drive better results.
Google Analytics integration
MAP and CRM integrations
- Supported: Content hubs
- Supported: Tags and smart filters
- Supported: Marketing automation platform integrations
- Supported: Content integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Analytics
- Supported: Uberflip AI
- Supported: Sales Assist
- Supported: Martech integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Marketplace
- Supported: SEO optimization
Starting Price: $49.95
|Uberflip||Contact Us||Contact Us|