ABM Hub - We started the relationship with Uberflip through our ABM Hub …
With the help of Uberflip, my team is now getting to market faster, building campaigns quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work …
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49.95 per month
Uberflip is a content experience platform (CEP) that enables marketers to take content and package it into digital experiences relevant to target audiences. From account-based marketing campaigns to sales and customer engagement programs, the solution aims to enable users to give audiences the content and personalized experience they’re looking for, in fewer touches. The vendor states more than 700 customers are using Uberflip to increase their audience’s consumption of relevant content, building trust in their brand that drives business growth.
Build personalized destinations in minutes.
Uberflip acts as a single platform to centralize and organize all content. It integrates with third-party content platforms so the user can import, organize, and tag assets. From there, marketing, sales, and customer success teams have access to approved content and can start building experiences for their audiences right away—Uberflip calls these ‘streams’. This is to drive less content waste, faster campaign launches, and a sales team that’s empowered with the best content for their prospects.
Sales, customer, and marketing streams
Tags and smart filters
Accelerate pipeline with binge-worthy experiences.
Uberflip helps drive content consumption with AI-powered content recommendations that keep visitors on-site. With robust Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) integrations, every interaction with content can trigger the perfect next step to accelerate the customer journey. This is to enable users to reduce friction in a buyer’s journey, deliver personalized content experiences for audience, improve conversion rates, and speed up time to revenue.
Martech integrations and apps
Understand the content your audience craves.
Uberflip helps organizations measure and optimize the performance of their content and campaigns. With insights into what content and experiences are engaging buyers the most, marketers can double down on what works and continuously drive better results.
Google Analytics integration
MAP and CRM integrations
- Supported: Content hubs
- Supported: Tags and smart filters
- Supported: Marketing automation platform integrations
- Supported: Content integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Analytics
- Supported: Uberflip AI
- Supported: Sales Assist
- Supported: Martech integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Marketplace
- Supported: SEO optimization
Frequently Asked Questions
- Increases pages-per-session
- Increases time on page
- User-friendly asset creation and editing
- Reporting — the current system is slow, and the filters and presets are primitive.
- Development Support — once your hub is built, the support lead time increases tremendously.
- Communication — a few months ago, there was some sizable downtime and the issues were never formally addressed by our account manager or leadership.
- Easy Administration - It is incredibly easy and efficient to load new content, update old content, and implement forms/gates
- The "binge" effect - every page has "Read Next" links for guiding the visitor through to the next piece of content
- Includes SEO ability for capturing organic traffic
- The Analytics area was a little hard to navigate, but they just released a new Analytics section that looks like it is much better!
- Ability to know exactly who is engaging with content without going to another platform to find the data. They are releasing new integrations to Marketing Automation/CRM platforms that will allow this information to now be included!
- Would like the page layouts to be more customizable without the need for custom code or an on-brand team.
- Uberflip's inherent ability to centralize content regardless of format and allow marketers to leverage it to create specific content destinations for a range of marketing use cases has become a mission-critical capability for me. It allows me enable a global distributed team with the tools they need to move rapidly in deploying campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
- The ability to create personalized content experiences helps drive deeper engagement with our audience and supports account-based marketing efforts at scale.
- Uberflip allows you to up-level the traditional website resource center experience and provides a way to increase content consumption across our sites. Built-in functionality helps increase organic search traffic by ensuring each content asset is able to be indexed for search.
- Uberflip also provides a simple way for SDR and sales to share content with customers they are working with while still adhering to branding guidelines and yielding insights on content consumption.
- While having standardized page templates helps with brand compliance and the ability to publish quickly, the flipside is it can restrict custom needs for say adding additional text on a page or creating a custom layout for a campaign without either engaging Uberflip for design help or having internal resources that can edit code etc.
- I have seen improvement in Uberflip analytics over the time I have been using the platform but as a data-driven marketer I continue to desire additional insights and ways to connect the data from Uberflip easily with other tracking systems we use.
- Tagging for easy creation of content streams
- Integrations with various media sources for quick import
- Out-of-the-Box Analytics
- Hub design and customization - takes way too long to make changes
- Explanation up front of what Uberflip can and can't do, its not a robust tool for building content directly within it, its better as a way to aggregate content across sources.
- Better integration with Salesforce
- Organization of Content
- Hosting Content
- Providing Assistance
- Answering Questions
- Not all features are intuitive and take some training to learn how to use
- Recommended to have a marketing professional on-hand to make your space look nice as the default is very plain
- Organizes content
- Integrates with our tech stack
- Provides great customer support
- Making design updates
- Easy to upload and manage content
- Easy to create curated landing zones for business use cases
- Customer support is fast to respond and very knowledge
- Great onboarding support from implementation team
- Analytics is a bit hard to navigate and is slow compared to other tools
- Customizing design requires onBrand support which has long turnaround times
- While usually brief there are occasional downtimes that result in content being inaccessible
- Discoverability: Uberflip gives multiple different ways to encourage users to continue the discovery journey. This not only makes the user experience better but simplifies our work as content creators.
- Analytics: The Uberflip analytics dashboard is extensive and gives you many options of collecting data. In the past we have only had page views and downloads to figure out success of pieces of content. Uberflip breaks it down to even more details about content performance.
- Problem Solving: My companies use cases have been complicated with a lot of moving parts. The Uberflip team went above and beyond to problem solve every new challenge we sent to them. They had out of the box ideas that made our Hubs perform they way wanted.
- Building Hubs Backlog: As they are growing as a company the "onBrand" time has drastically increased. A project that was originally said to be built in 8 weeks ended up being around 12. They were good about getting us on the list even before we signed the contract but these delays pushed our internal timeline back.
- Automation: Uberflip has some great tools to automate tasks within the platform. But I think this has room for improvement. An example would be that when you want to add a form to a piece of content you have to go into each stream and add the form vs having the form automatically be added to all locations of the piece of content.
- Occasional Downtime: This is another room for improvement area for Uberflip. As they are growing there has been some downtime. Most are only for a few minutes but when they happen it looks like our resource center is down.
- Uberflip helps us build personalized content journeys to help users find the information they need most quickly and nurture themselves through the funnel.
- Uberflip's on brand experience helps us technical manage and administrate our content in a way that serves our digital marketing strategy on the backend, and presents beautifully on the front end.
- Uberflip's capabilities support our SEO strategy so we can capitalize on more traditional marketing content that in PDF form.
- The on-brand capabilities are very robust but do require creative expertise. I would recommend an implementation package if you want to have a beautiful hub and high brand standards.
- The regular Uberflip hub and sales streams are really intended for marketing and ABM; it's not a solve for all of your sales enablement needs (like training, dynamically recommended content, etc.) I'd recommend their Sales Enablement product for that or coupling with another solution.
- The usage analytics are great, but we're still working on aligning them to our reporting system (which is pretty advanced).
- Uberflip allows for customization of how your content is set-up and presented to site visitors.
- Uberflip allows us to serve relevant content on pages related to the subject the client is exploring as well as the AI serving up content before a client leaves a page.
- We can gate our content and then let our other martech stack products get involved in continual messaging related to what the lead showed interest in.
- At this point I have not found anything that I can say needs improvement or is missing.
- Content organization
- Design customization
- Landing page builds (set up streams quickly and easily)
- Importing of feeds and source streams
- Customer support is excellent
- The Pardot integration could be more expansive and easier to set up (some of it's limitations on the Pardot side, however)
- Ability to gate content in a sales stream
- Easy upload on the backend by our production team.
- User-friendly interface for the reader.
- Beautiful image reproduction.
- Easy to read text and graphics.
- More information about pricing for interested customers.
- Easy to get your content uploaded and distributed
- Great account team and support
- Flexible to work with many use cases
- Sales enablement can be tricky
- Tagging and governance
- Robust account-based and personalized-based analytics
- Allows me to customize my layout and theme.
- Allows me to create co-branded material with another organization.
- Allows me to modify the way the content is shown on the platform.
- It does take a while if you're looking to do something super customized.
- Integrating with a website - currently, it is a stand-alone site/ like a microsite.
- Detailed metrics. We are able to pin point which page of a whitepaper or ebook users saw the most, which was impossible when we were simply uploading PDFs to our site.
- Capacity to embed the documents on our website.
- Integrations with our website so we can feature content in the tiles.
- We would like to be able to put a different call to action next to our document, based on where people are in the buyer's journey.
- Very clean and attractive interface.
- Ease of use to publish content.
- The functions are usually very confusing to explain to team members.
- Problems connecting and reviewing integration problems.
- Gated content that doesn't disrupt the web experience.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences.
- Integration with Marketo.
- UberFlip doesn't store contact data, so it can be hard to troubleshoot issues with your automation platform.
- It's great that you can gate/un-gate assets as needed, but there should be a way to say that a specific asset should always be gated no matter which streams it lives in.
- More advanced reporting options.
- Content tagging & organization - It's easy to organize content using tags and automation.
- Marketo integration - We can see how known users in our database are interacting with content on Uberflip. We can also gate content to generate leads.
- Easy to use - It can be challenging to get our sales team to adopt new technology, but Uberflip's ease of use has removed that roadblock.
- Custom stream templates - It's easy to customize the way each stream looks by changing the header text, banner, etc.
- onBrand Design - Uberflip's onBrand team customized our Hub to look like the rest of our website so it's a seamless experience for our website visitors.
- Hub Design - While the onBrand features are great, I wish there were more options to manually customize the look and feel of our Hub.
- Automation - It's easy to organize content via automation workflows, but there's a lot of opportunity for further automation. For example, I wish content with a specific tag could automatically update to predetermined settings.
- The marketing streams that mix video, PDF, blog and social media content together provide a very compelling way to build an engaging experience for the visitor.
- The new Site Engager tool easily brings streams and content recommendations to existing website without coding.
- Their customer support has been terrific. Questions are quickly answered and they work behind the scenes to tweak the product as needed to support our requirements.
- We use HubSpot as our marketing automation platform and the integration with Uberflip is still fairly immature. Form conversions use cryptic naming which requires some translation to understand conversions. There's also no summary or Uberflip activity or easy way to embed streams in marketing emails (unlike the plug-in for Sales).
- The product has a limited number of 3rd party integrations so if you use a product that is not pre-integrated, there is some custom work that needs to be done to get it working.
- Their CTA (conversion forms) are pretty basic and don't provide much control over appearance, placement and there are limits to what you can do with hidden fields if you want to pass back additional data.
- Content around Topics/Personas - You can create streams on Uberflip to build content around specific personas or topics, which is key to converting.
- Sales Streams - Building custom streams for sales reps to be able to sell by customer type is pretty sweet.
- Takes time to setup - It takes a few days to understand Uberflip and then a few more to get streams really setup.
- Items don't play across streams with gates - When setting up lead gen gates on items, you cannot setup a gate to work across streams. Basically you have to setup each instance of each item, so it takes time.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences allows us to segment content by audience, by content type, and by product.
- Integration with Marketo is great, since it shows us who is consuming our content and how that is impacting their journey.
- With Flipbooks, you can see how long people are staying on each page and how many pages they are reading, which is not something you can typically measure with a PDF.
- The editor in the platform is super easy to use and allows you to update content very quickly.
- The forms on the CTAs are very small, and I don't love that they show only one field until you click into it. This seems deceptive when you must actually fill out four or five fields to access the content.
- Image management inside the platform isn't great, so I end up loading multiple of the same image versus searching through the library.
- When you update the main navigation or footer on your main website, you must work with their developers to update it within the hub, rather than having your internal team handle it.
- Fantastic, easy to read UI
- Categorization of the content on each hub
- Customer Support
- Sometimes there are some flaws in the UI - spacing etc
- Clear integration with one's SEO strategy - we have to measure the traffic to our hubs separately
- Unlimited hubs at one low price
- It is so easy to add and manage content. If you have limited time or resources to deal with content, but have a lot of assets, Uberflip is a powerful help. You can also easily see how each asset performs.
- Customer support is fantastic. When I am unsure how to do something, the community information is useful. If I need an odd question answered my account rep and customer support are fast and helpful. They do excellent custom work as well. I have rarely worked with such a great team at a vendor.
- The flexibility of the menu structure and stream set up is great. You can organize your content by industry, type of asset, personas, customer issue, whatever is relevant. The fact that you can upload an asset once and have it show up in multiple relevant streams is very helpful.
- Our initial setup was done by another group and I was not involved. Our back end is a bit more convoluted perhaps than necessary. However, I was able to easily set up a public-facing menu structure and customize it.
- Easy to implement with great on-boarding support
- Integration with other marketing tools is straightforward
- Custom streams allow for segmentation of content in any way that makes sense for your audience
- CTAs are easy to configure and place to either hard or soft gate content
- Great analytics on both content performance and CTA performance
- Drag and drop to place assets in specific position on page makes content organization easy
- Customer success and support are excellent
- We are unable to use the Uberflip extension because it does not work with the version of Outlook (2013) we have.
- Additional streams and CTAs are not available a la carte.
- Customer success
- Content experience
- Implementation of tracking in SalesForce
- Item-level permissions