Reviews (1-7 of 7)
December 12, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
The first thing that convinced us about the Ubermetrics solution is the manual adaptability. This is not limited to the optical part, but also to the complete reporting. With its dissemination analysis, it is no longer a problem for us to determine the organic scope of an article, contribution or message. Both our sales representative as well as the support team are always available for queries. In addition, the solution of Ubermetrics makes the creation of individual search agents easy and uncomplicated. This makes it easier for us to work with this tool and save time with it.
- We have been using Ubermetrics in various areas. In sales, we use it for monitoring in order to recognize the tender at an early stage. The marketing department uses this tool to check what is spread across the brand, but also to keep track of sponsorship.
- Currently there is no feature we would not be satisfied with.
Read Klaus Kempf's full review
We use Ubermetrics for lead generation and the tracking of our brand name in social media. Our sales department is enthusiastic about the regularly supplied search results for our BI tool and has successfully completed several projects.
July 06, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We use Ubermetrics Delta in the strategy department to generate knowledge about our clients' customers and their dialogues about the company, brands, products etc. We also use it to analyse our clients' competitors and their share of buzz on selected topics. Furthermore our editors used Ubermetrics Delta to identify "hot topics" in the media, sources, authors and the sentiment of various topics.
- Easy understandable and adjustable dashboard for the most crucial metrics and KPIs.
- Easy setup of queries.
- Best search results in various benchmarks.
- Visualizing the virality of topics and mentions.
- Filter-profiles within search results could improve analysis and handling.
- Although the identification of authors is not easy the accuracy could be improved.
- Author/influencer management tool could be a huge improvement, to recognize and identify recurring authors.
Read Carsten Wiezorek's full review
Ubermetrics Delta is the perfect tool for (social) media analysis and monitoring. It visualizes dialogues (almost) in realtime and helps to handle any social media incident. Furthermore it helps to quantify the impact and virality of conversation and dialogues on the internet, social media, etc. With the additional possibility to analyze offline communication it is easy to compare the differences between online and offline marketing and PR.
July 05, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
In the course of our research project at the chair of marketing and innovation management at the Georg-August-University Goettingen, we employed Ubermetrics to source social media content that is created by users to share information and/or opinions regarding corporate brands with other users and referred to as user-generated content (UGC). The project aims at investigating the nexus between social media metrics such as daily volume of UGC, daily valence of UGC (i.e. sentiment), and daily virality of UGC as provided by Ubermetrics, and corporate financial performance.
- Ubermetrics is extremely intuitive and easy to use. We primarily draw on Ubermetrics to source data on social media content that is created by users to share information and/or opinions regarding corporate brands with other users, so called user-generated content (UGC). The scope of UGC data and its initial preparation as provided by Uubermetrics is really impressive and to the best of our knowledge unparalleled. For instance, we gathered UGC data from various online media channels on six brands from the telecommunication and automotive industry dating back in time up to three years. The single content is further equipped with additional, descriptive information such as its URL, the type of media channel it has been posted to, its virality, and a sentiment score of either +1 (positive), 0 (neutral), or -1 (negative), to name just a few. With these additional information, Ubermetrics customers are able to delve deeper into analyzing the large body of UGC and thus get a better understanding of its emergence and explore its impact on measures of corporate financial performance as in our case, for instance.
- Apart from our project, a really cool feature is the dashboard, which is easily adaptable to the user’s individual informational needs. Finally, we’d like to laud Ubermetrics for its outstanding customer care: our questions regarding the provided data and the underlying process of crawling websites for brand-related content were answered immediately and to our fullest satisfaction by Ubermterics’ staff.
- Actually, there is nothing we disliked about Ubermetrics. We are looking forward to the international expansion of Ubermetrics’ online media coverage which may fairly take another while though.
Read Welf Weiger's full review
It is very well suited for attaining a quick and reliable sentiment analysis for your brand.
July 28, 2016
In our company Ubermetrics Delta is used as a media monitoring tool. With the information the tool provides we solve various business problems and always keep track on the sentiment of our brand. Currently the tool is used by the brand management team only but it generates various reports for other departments as well.
- Very easy to set up and to use
- Very detailed results are possible
- Great customer support
- There should be more options to filter search results which would provide faster identification of important media activities
Read Robert Zimmermann's full review
Once set up it requires low maintenance and works on its own which makes media monitoring fun and easy.
April 28, 2016
Ubermetrics Delta is being used for:
- monitoring of the online precence of institutions and corporations
- observation of issues
- Good coverage of the relevant sources in Germany - especially social media
- Missing sources will be added on customer request if possible
- Very cooperative and quick customer service
- Incomplete coverage of user comments on news sites
Read Daniela Charrier's full review
Ubermetrics Delta is well suited for social media listing, especially Twitter. It is due to external factors, less appropriate for monitoring user comments on several news sites.
October 13, 2015
Ubermetrics is used by our editorial and by our strategy department. In editorial, we mainly use it to monitor topical areas like energy policy, digitalisation etc. to enhance our editorial services to our customers. Also, we help clients to monitor specific topics for shorter periods of time. Strategy uses the tool to find out how people talk about specific brands or specific aspects of these brands. We are currently in the process of developing a listening center with the team of Ubermetrics Delta for one or two of our clients.
- The semantic search helps you to follow topics much more thoroughly than "normal" systems. It is more difficult to use, but gives better, more reliable and deep results.
- The virality check quickly lets you assess which topics or articles are important.
- The customer service experience is excellent. When we have a problem, someone solves it.
- The reporting tool could be even easier to use and more customizable.
- The graphical interface needs working on.
- One should be able to exclude authors from search results like sources.
Read this authenticated review
Do you need quick, superficial information? Then Ubermetrics is not the right tool for you. Are you willing to work with the tool so it constantly delivers exactly the stuff you need. Then this is yours.
October 02, 2015
Ubermetrics Delta is an easy, self-explanatory tool with great usability, great filtering system, a huge amount of sources and most importantly a super responsive, informed and helpful customer service team.
Read this authenticated review
Ubermetrics Delta is the ideal tool to get an in depth overview what is happening with your brand online and in social media.
Ubermetrics Scorecard Summary
Ubermetrics is a leading media monitoring and analytics solution that identifies conversations from more than 400 million online and offline sources in over 70 languages - worldwide and in real-time.
The solution - Ubermetrics Delta - is a high-performance engine that combines artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), text mining and statistical algorithms to extract the most relevant documents, facts & statistics to help companies make the best decisions.
Companies like BMW, Deloitte, DHL, Microsoft, Randstad, Vodafone and Burson-Marsteller use Ubermetrics to inform their decisions in PR, Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
uberView - Our customizable dashboardDashboard - Navigation and indicationMention view - This is how Delta displays mentionsVirality distribution - Understanding how an article grew online. Visualizing virality over media segments (x axis) in relation to time (y axis).Reporting designer - Customizing report layouts
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Ubermetrics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ubermetrics Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global coverage|
|Supported Languages:||More than 70 languages, including German, English, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and more|