- We have been using Ubermetrics in various areas. In sales, we use it for monitoring in order to recognize the tender at an early stage. The marketing department uses this tool to check what is spread across the brand, but also to keep track of sponsorship.
- Currently there is no feature we would not be satisfied with.
- Easy understandable and adjustable dashboard for the most crucial metrics and KPIs.
- Easy setup of queries.
- Best search results in various benchmarks.
- Visualizing the virality of topics and mentions.
- Filter-profiles within search results could improve analysis and handling.
- Although the identification of authors is not easy the accuracy could be improved.
- Author/influencer management tool could be a huge improvement, to recognize and identify recurring authors.
Ubermetrics Review: "Employing social media metrics as a valuable informational source of a brand’s customer-based brand equity"
- Ubermetrics is extremely intuitive and easy to use. We primarily draw on Ubermetrics to source data on social media content that is created by users to share information and/or opinions regarding corporate brands with other users, so called user-generated content (UGC). The scope of UGC data and its initial preparation as provided by Uubermetrics is really impressive and to the best of our knowledge unparalleled. For instance, we gathered UGC data from various online media channels on six brands from the telecommunication and automotive industry dating back in time up to three years. The single content is further equipped with additional, descriptive information such as its URL, the type of media channel it has been posted to, its virality, and a sentiment score of either +1 (positive), 0 (neutral), or -1 (negative), to name just a few. With these additional information, Ubermetrics customers are able to delve deeper into analyzing the large body of UGC and thus get a better understanding of its emergence and explore its impact on measures of corporate financial performance as in our case, for instance.
- Apart from our project, a really cool feature is the dashboard, which is easily adaptable to the user’s individual informational needs. Finally, we’d like to laud Ubermetrics for its outstanding customer care: our questions regarding the provided data and the underlying process of crawling websites for brand-related content were answered immediately and to our fullest satisfaction by Ubermterics’ staff.
- Actually, there is nothing we disliked about Ubermetrics. We are looking forward to the international expansion of Ubermetrics’ online media coverage which may fairly take another while though.
- Very easy to set up and to use
- Very detailed results are possible
- Great customer support
- There should be more options to filter search results which would provide faster identification of important media activities
- monitoring of the online precence of institutions and corporations
- observation of issues
- Good coverage of the relevant sources in Germany - especially social media
- Missing sources will be added on customer request if possible
- Very cooperative and quick customer service
- Incomplete coverage of user comments on news sites
- The semantic search helps you to follow topics much more thoroughly than "normal" systems. It is more difficult to use, but gives better, more reliable and deep results.
- The virality check quickly lets you assess which topics or articles are important.
- The customer service experience is excellent. When we have a problem, someone solves it.
- The reporting tool could be even easier to use and more customizable.
- The graphical interface needs working on.
- One should be able to exclude authors from search results like sources.
Ubermetrics Scorecard Summary
Ubermetrics is a leading media monitoring and analytics solution that identifies conversations from more than 400 million online and offline sources in over 70 languages - worldwide and in real-time.
The solution - Ubermetrics Delta - is a high-performance engine that combines artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), text mining and statistical algorithms to extract the most relevant documents, facts & statistics to help companies make the best decisions.
Companies like BMW, Deloitte, DHL, Microsoft, Randstad, Vodafone and Burson-Marsteller use Ubermetrics to inform their decisions in PR, Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
Ubermetrics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ubermetrics Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global coverage|
|Supported Languages:||More than 70 languages, including German, English, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and more|