Read all reviews
Our organization has a number of remote sites to facilitate sales and marketing. Each remote site has different specifications and …
Ubiquiti devices mainly solved problems with the Wi-Fi network. The big advantage is the connection stability and internal roaming. They …
We use Ubiquiti WLAN to provide wireless solutions to my customers. We use it not only internally, but also it is our "goto" for our …
We have a cloud-based Unifi network controller and have deployed a lot of Ubiquiti [WLAN] devices across many of our customer sites. The …
As a managed Service Provider Ubiquiti [WLAN] is our preferred WLAN product for all customers. The remote management and monitoring …
We are using these devices to connect two buildings across a parking lot where connecting hardwired would have required trenching through …
The Ubiquiti WLAN is in use by our entire organisation, including in our shipping warehouse, which heavily relies upon stable wi-fi …
We are using Ubiquiti across the organization and it was super simple to set up, we wanted to be able to have enterprise ready features …
Unifi Access Points are used throughout our company and at most all of our clients that we support - all managed through a cloud-based …
We use Ubiquiti WLAN devices for providing Wi-Fi to all mobile, laptop, and smart devices in our offices. We have multiple UniFi access …
We deployed the AP-EDU models in our two middle schools - these are the combo speaker/AP units (which they have discontinued support for - …
We are using it across the entire organization. This allows us to setup a single SSID that is accessible inside the entire building so …
My company moved to Ubiquiti WLAN products after fighting with problems brought on by a competing product for many years. Switching to …
A to Z Insurance is a growing insurance and tax services company located in Delaware with several branches all over the state. As part of …
We use Ubiquiti AirMax WLAN devices to link remote buildings on client networks. Generally, we use them in situations where existing WiFi …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
User Review: Ubiquiti WLAN Product (Dream Machine Pro) Provides A Smooth Set-Up & Use Process
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Ubiquiti offers a family of WLAN products, namely the UniFi line of products.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- lower TCO
- enhance business users mobility
- improved network availability
- reduce overall network infrastructure costs
- Decrease in the number of problems with Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi administrators need less maintenance time.
- Positive ROI is just stopping the overage of support calls, due to crappy WLAN. Ubiquiti is so solid, when we deploy it, calls about WIFI issues are nearly non-existent.
- Depending on the size of a building that you are rolling a mesh out to, the costs upfront on the devices can be a bit intimidating, though they are lower than most. Convincing the organization that Ubiquiti WLAN is the way to go can be a juggling act.
- I feel that Ubiquiti has had a positive impact, because it helped us eliminate solutions that were not solutions at all. We have a solid platform to immediately share with our customers. Looking more decisive in what we offer with Ubiquiti WLAN means, we close deals faster.
- Upgrading to Ubiquiti always has a positive impact on the company as it is in general a good wireless solution
- Reduced IT Staff overhead
- Low cost of entry
- Ability to roll out in stages
- If we didnt use this we would have had a huge expense of trenching up a parking lot
- it has improved our warehouse's abilities to pick, pack and dispatch faster and more accurate
- Office wide wi-fi signal allows users to work off their laptops almost anywhere in on site.
- The wi-fi has allowed us to reduce mobile data usage on company mobiles as well, as everyone is on the wireless lan instead on 4G
- it has been easy to set up new APs to cover the entire building is bad drop spots.
- ROI is almost immediate
- Improve customer service - quick troubleshooting / intelligence of environment
- Profit from services provided rather than rely on hardware / licensing markup
- The solid reliability means we hardly ever have to solve 'Wi-Fi issues'. It's now just one of those things we used to have to do, and now have more time to devote to other tasks.
- The relatively long life support for Ubiquiti products, in terms of firmware updates, etc, has resulted in us not having to replace access points half as often as we used to. The Ubiquiti gear in our offices is approximately three years old now and the APs and the Controller keep getting regular updates with useful new features and bug fixes.
- Great overall coverage and seamless handover between APs keeps productivity high and allows people to stay connected no matter where they are in the building.
- Initial ROI was positive - but now we need to replace them
- We were able to deploy rapidly - configuration is easy if not consistent
- Upgrades are easy to apply when they don't take the radios offline - which happens more often then not
- It simplified wireless management
- It added wireless in more locations
- It saved lots of money
- The overall lower cost of the device has made adoption by clients quick and easy without the need to spend time convincing them to purchase the devices.
- The strong signal strength has resulted in less technician time spent on troubleshooting products.
- The overall product performance has increased client confidence in our suggestions.
- It used to take about an hour or two of labor for network changes to happen between a tech driving to an office and making configuration changes. Now all network infrastructure updates can be mostly done remotely within 30 minutes saving A to Z less in operating costs.
- HUGE cost savings to link several buildings via AirMax via excavating and running fiber.
- Can provide network access to locations that were previously impossible (building across rural highway from central office)
- Less downtime than the previous installation of the wireless network. This has resulted in more billable time done by employees in the same hours of the day.
- Relatively low upfront cost, compared to some competitors.
- Easy setup and installation made it easy to be up and running quickly upon installation.