Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UiPath Automation Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $420 per month
UiPath's hyperautomation platform combines a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities to enable organizations to scale digital business operations at speed. The company boasts having already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for businesses and government organizations all over the world including approximately 50% of the Fortune 500.
They further state UiPath was recently recognized as the top company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the fastest public and private technology companies in North America, was recently featured in CNBC Disruptor 50, and #3 on the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||, ,|
- Avoids human intervention
- Unattended Bots helps in running the bot at anytime
- Scheduling of bots is achievable and the features of UiPath really working well
- RPA Workspace has to be improved
- The sequence view is not as expected, the view has to be changed to user friendly
- Capturing of some objects not working
- Machine Learning
- Neural Language Programming
- Lesser daily updates
- Very flexible, it can be tailored to your needs.
- Enables robust automation.
- Checking how accurate an image detection was.
- UiPath Academy translated to other languages.
- The implementation was easy and it offers a great community and customer service, it is a good product to work with and design a solution quickly, I liked the technologies that this tool offers, it greatly optimizes the way of working.
- Makes it easy to develop and automate some heavy and repetitive processes.
- It seems to me that the only negative is the license, which is a bit expensive, I hope that one day the prices will drop, although it is still worth it.
- Enabling automation on remote environment
- Consolidation of data across applications
- Automated screen entry
- Parsing of documents like pdfs (Currently, features provided are very limited to enable parsing of different formats)
- No support for flash
- Passing parameters across workflows is confusing
- The data scraping is precise and extracts data perfectly. We can easily format the data based on our requirements using Excel Automation.
- UiPathGo gives many customized activities such as chatbots and vision automation which helps in integrating applications with UiPath. No other tool is providing such facilities.
- The recording performance is marvelous. Particularly the desktop recording and web recording both work really well.
- It is difficult to extract data from Iframes, but it is still possible.
- It would be good to provide a Ubuntu version of UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform.
- Data mining + extraction
- Process optimisation
- Data entry
- OCR Tech
- Excellent low code environment, easy for beginners to pick up as well as experts in the field. Very intuitive and due to UiPath Studio being an application rather than a web-app, it is much quicker and more stable than other low code tools such as Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Brilliant online learning through UiPath academy, perfect for people who are new to either UiPath or RPA in general. Easy to listen to and very informative. Doesn't take ages to get through or to understand either.
- UiPath Go and third-party support help massively when creating automations as it is likely someone has done something similar already. So given that the automation is open-source, it is very easy to get going.
- Easy to use orchestrator allows for deploying robots with minimal stress, switching from DEV to PROD environments is very simple.
- Selecting variables for functions can be tricky for novices as there are no "recommended" variables and some are badly named and require googling, memorizing, and wasting time.
- It is expensive and for low-level automations there are cheaper or free alternatives.
- Adding extensions can cause issues, some do not install properly and sometimes pre-requisites are not listed.
- If there is a need to share data mutually with other platforms then UiPath is the best tool. It makes me much [more] confident by giving me a full-fledged authority on data [...] for automating even complex or hard processes.
- The best thing about it is that it is very much user-friendly. Moreover, it can be easily adopted.
- This is the most reliable tool for making robots. This is indeed the best ever tool for automating multiple processes as well as plugins.
- This is the most user-friendly tool. The only drawback is that people that are having less knowledge about programming, have to face difficulty in its use. Due [to] which they have to learn complete knowledge in order to have complete command of it.
- Otherwise I do not have any complaint against this RPA.
- If you are looking to automate some SAP jobs, it's best.
- If you have a problem with data manipulating UiPath best for this.
- Documentation understanding works very good.
- Customer Support improvement needed.
- UiPath Academy - please add more courses to learn.
- AI factor.
- Cost effective
- Market leader
- Features and services
- UiPath Community Forum
- ML Model
- AI Fabric
- Great low-code platform with very low learning curve
- Great workflow management and automation capabilities
- Extremely powerful AI & ML capabilities in the product
- Pricing is little high and should be more flexible
- Training and available help need to be made better for users
- Integration with ERP is easy and efficient
- Extremely useful to computerize your day by day repititive tasks
- UiPath Bots perform and does processes assigned to it, working non-stop 24/7 without any human involvement
- Yearly License cost is comparatively high
- Product Crashes multiple times when loaded with huge data oriented files causing it to be restarted again & again - they need to work on solving this
- Focus more on providing technical support - really a time consuming problem i am taliking about, they take their own sweet time in resolving issues
- User friendly, i have no coding knowledge but still be able to create a robot
- Works well for standardize process,
- Easy to [debug]
- Function to read excel not stable, sometime my excel open the robot still can run, but sometimes it prompt error and asking me to close the file
- Powerful tool for automation of workflows
- Improved and increased ROI
- Amazing customer experience and great employee job satisfaction.
- Still needs improvement to handle large number of data
- Support can be enhanced and improved upon and mainly the custom support
- More integration can be involved with respect to data management
- Automatic data and workflows management through AI.
- Equally useful for attended and unattended workflows.
- User friendly interface
- Not a mobile friendly platform.
- Free learning
- Free certification
- UiPath support forum
- Free tool availability
- To do the intelligent automation
- data and image analytics
- Citrix Automation
- Excel Automation
- Web Scraping
- Chat Bot development
- Application Integration with other software like SAP
- OCR technology has a lot of workarounds
- Multiple Cloud-based solutions can be automated and there is a scope where a company should work.
- Machine Learning can be introduced with more sophisticated capabilities
- Interactive User Interface
- Trainings materials
- Detailed elements extract for SAP application(its failed to identify the elements)
- Run from this activity some times running from the beginning
- Intuitive yet very powerful and easy-to-use interface
- Built-in AI and ML capabilities
- Very prompt user community along with interactive tutorials
- A well managed web-based centralized orchestrator
- Robust error handling mechanism
- Needs to have more OCR engines on board
- Pricing could be made more flexible and affordable
- Integration with Outlook needs to be further fine-tuned
- RE platform needs to be explained in depth on UiPath Academy
- User-friendly Interface
- Many products that make the ecosystem reliable (orchestrator, automation hub, studio, attended and unattended robots, etc.)
- Direct integration with many applications
- Orchestrator allows works with queues
- Business exception and error is really easy to manage.
- Huge community developing new components and supporting your queries
- You do not need to know any programming language.
- Being the most used tool in RPA makes it easier to resolve your problems in the forum.
- UiPath also has courses to learn how to use it.
- License price
- Low customization interface
- Automation hub could be difficult for non-familiarized RPA user
- Integration with legacy mainframe application
- Integration with AI models and python
- Integration with API for seamless reporting
- Debugging tool
- Single license for all the products
- Testing framework
- Easy to learn.
- Good user interface.
- Drag and drop activities.
- Image processing.
- Price is high.
- Computer version not working.
- Integrating Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Filling in complex forms on Web interfaces
- Executing command line instructions to administer operating systems
- I believe that management of the application can be optimized.
- I believe that Cloud licensing costs are too expensive.
- Cloud SaaS version availability is too low.
- It is easier to use and very efficient
- Do not need to have a coding background
- A community that helps you if encountered issues
- RE framework that can be used
- Easy to implement and easy drop and drop coding
- Hard to debug functional test
- The license for each features is pricey
- The general search button sometimes is not working properly in the UiPath studio