Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It was very organized with a team that all worked together around the clock to help.
Having a good plan of action is very helpful. Ulti provided a time line. I think the company should also have a timeline and expectation chart. List all key players and their role. I joined the company after the implementation started so having the players and roles would have been nice upfront instead of as I ran into an issue.
Ultipro does a great job usually, but the transition from an Ultimate Software Consultant to a Sability Consultant was a little rough. It felt like we started over half way into the project.
From what I've heard it was mostly good. Some follow- up issues.
Communication from the file feed process person was HORRIBLE and they dropped the ball several times. Our main person, Toby, was GREAT.
We had a great point person rep
I was not a part of the implementation but from what I've learned it went well.
The implementation team was superb and very responsive. They worked long hours with me to get the job done. They knew the system inside and out and were good at advising me on configuration based on best practices, which was very helpful and helped me avoid issues I would not have avoided without their expertise.
Don't be afraid to be persistent with your timeline. These are your employees we are talking about! They do push your to a tight timeline but be strong when you need more time to test, reconfigure, etc.
It would help to have in person training.
Make sure you have all of your tax account information with all the states you are registered in available and that you are knowledgeable about the filing status, frequency, etc. We had some unique challenges with our state unemployment tax set up that I was not aware of and needed to be addressed prior to going live. Working with the state unemployment office can be a challenge.
The team we worked with during our UltiPro implementation was the best! They always were available to help and give us a better understanding of how the system works. The biggest key for me was understanding the business rules and how changes impacted various parts of data fields. I thought this was the best knowledge transfer provided for us to use UltiPro on our own in the future.
I was not part of that process.
We ran into some snags along the way but that is to be expected with any implementation.
Craig our onsite implementation specialist was outstanding
UltiPro allows us to bring perspective candidates from start, ongoing and finish of an employee lifecycle.
Not really, the UltiPro team that led our implementation was excellent and kept things moving to stay on schedule.
It takes time and you have to go through all the training or you will not be utilizing the system how it should be used.
It was organized so it did run well but our users could have been better prepared.
UKG Pro™ is a global human capital management (HCM) solution. With it, users are invited to transform their businesses with a connected global workforce experience delivered through HR technology. From payroll to talent to service delivery to surveys, and everything in between, UKG Pro aims to be the powerful HCM suite needed to drive people-focused results.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Rich Workforce Insight
- Supported: One Unified Solution
- Supported: Simple, Person-Centric Tools and Experiences
If you’re passionate about people and culture, meet UKG Pro. Designed to connect your global workforce, UKG Pro is here to help you create a culture where people can’t help but bring their best selves and strongest contributions to work every day. From pay to performance, HR service delivery to engagement surveys, and beyond, transform the way your people work thanks to complete insights and personalized, proactive service. Your workforce is evolving, and UKG Pro is by your side to nurture a culture that supports your values and goals, and your people’s success.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), every decision, interaction, and experience we offer is created with people in mind. And we’re in the business of building connections through the world’s best HR and workforce management solutions. We help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. Because when your people feel happy, supported, and appreciated, business is just — better.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UltiPro Global HCM captures country-specific localizations for over 65 countries|
|Supported Languages||US English, UK English, Canadian English, Canadian French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, German, Italian, French (France), Filipino (Tagalog), Malay, and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses simplify payroll computations, accelerate talent acquisition, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management on a global level.
Reviewers rate Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of UKG Pro are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospital & Health Care industry.