Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Because everything about our experience thus far has been amazing!
This program is great and I see no reason to get rid of it. It is working wonderfully for our company.
Implementation of HRIS system is a capital, labor, and time intensive effort for us. We will probably continue to maintain our investment in UKG. We are currently undergoing discussions for renewal and are expecting to receive favorable terms from UKG.
We are happy with Ultipro
I do not make decisions on renewals. We did just renew our contract for 3 more years.
We just went live and are commited to the product and its role within our company.
Because it is a big cost to switch and we are happy with our product/services.
We continue to be very satisfied with the level of service provided. We also have the use of the equivalent of an enterprise level system for a small- to mid-sized company price.
We have a lot of time invested in the product and I am hopefully communication will get better.
I think we are a bit indifferent to the product now. We know it's super hard to change vendors, we know the limitations of the modules. Right now we are backing out of modules that are too expensive or cumbersome to use and going to third party vendors.
We are not looking to change in the foreseeable future.
We've already invested a lot of time and resources in making this transfer we aren't likely to do another one anytime soon.
We are setting up UltiPro as our one-stop HR shop, so we will be using UltiPro for the foreseeable future.
Are you kidding? Moving during a pandemic :) Regardless we wouldn't be moving. We love it.
We all love it!
We love the system.
Nov 2018 Update: I'm always in support of keeping Ultipro at my organization, and I spend a great deal of time showing people how to use it effectively so that they too continue to push for keeping the Ultipro HCM solution when the time comes to decide to renew the HCM solution or not. April 2016: I use UltiPro every day and find value in all of the features that are available to this organization. While I am not responsible for deciding on staying with this HCM solution and renew it in the future, I am a huge supporter for staying with the solution because it packs quite a punch when used as intended.
I feel like our organization has dedicated so much time in learning the system and adding new modules that it would be a waste to switch over. Although there are occasional issues, the Ultipro support staff is quick to help and that customer service is very important and makes the experience worth it.
Implementation was difficult and we are still cleaning everything up. We would like to see more advanced training classes to better understand the system.
UKG Pro™ is a global human capital management (HCM) solution. With it, users are invited to transform their businesses with a connected global workforce experience delivered through HR technology. From payroll to talent to service delivery to surveys, and everything in between, UKG Pro aims to be the powerful HCM suite needed to drive people-focused results.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Rich Workforce Insight
- Supported: One Unified Solution
- Supported: Simple, Person-Centric Tools and Experiences
If you’re passionate about people and culture, meet UKG Pro. Designed to connect your global workforce, UKG Pro is here to help you create a culture where people can’t help but bring their best selves and strongest contributions to work every day. From pay to performance, HR service delivery to engagement surveys, and beyond, transform the way your people work thanks to complete insights and personalized, proactive service. Your workforce is evolving, and UKG Pro is by your side to nurture a culture that supports your values and goals, and your people’s success.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), every decision, interaction, and experience we offer is created with people in mind. And we’re in the business of building connections through the world’s best HR and workforce management solutions. We help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. Because when your people feel happy, supported, and appreciated, business is just — better.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UltiPro Global HCM captures country-specific localizations for over 65 countries|
|Supported Languages||US English, UK English, Canadian English, Canadian French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, German, Italian, French (France), Filipino (Tagalog), Malay, and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses simplify payroll computations, accelerate talent acquisition, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management on a global level.
Reviewers rate Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of UKG Pro are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospital & Health Care industry.