Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
UltiPro training programs are great. They (Ultimate Software support team) are always updating and improving their training delivery strategies to ensure that all users get the assistance or the help they need to complete a task, process, or transaction. UltiPro Job Aids are also very good learning tools, but our favorite training tool is the ULTI Quick Tours; they are outstanding. The Quick Tours are step-by-step interactive videos for specific features, functions, or transactions; the average time for each interactive tour is 5 – 10 minutes. We promote the Quick Tours in our GFB Quick Guide To Accessing & Maintaining Your HRMS Account hand-outs.
Because the training was easy to followand understand.
Self exploration and online
The training covered so many different area that you get a great overall picture of the products. I in addition to the payroll classes took many HR and recruiting just for reference.
The Ultipro team is great at giving us webinars on different functions of Ultipro and are always there for us if we have questions or need more specific training on anything.
UKG has a wealth of features and capabilities. Depending on complexity of your organization, it is helpful to setup initial parameters appropriately so system processes transactions in desired manner.
I did not go through the implementation and training.
The modules we were instructed to use were good. And we have used Rapid Response for any questions we had after.
The training includes examples of general processes as well as specific things one might encounter in work flows. The trainers, though covering many different topics in many different sessions, are skilled facilitators and manage their "classrooms" well. Length of live presentations has been good and graphics effective and interesting. Many of the sessions are delivered "just in time" for system upgrades or process changes so they contain the "latest and greatest" information.
I think they train you when you implement a product but it's a standard training for everyone. If you want more in-depth assistance in setting up a module or questions once you get it going, you are out of luck.
It is very good but would be better if it were easier to ask questions, especially after the class in a real case scenario.
It takes time to get in the system and really figure it out. I feel like having a resource on-site would be helpful.
Pretty standard Webinar training, the same platform as you would get from other companies. The topics are oversimplified and advanced classes aren't offered.
The training is very good, plus there are lots of materials - desk aids, quick-start videos, etc. to help you get up to speed quickly. I like the training on the new features, they are very in-depth and help you use the system to its fullest. There are so many options for training it fits everyone's learning style.
Very robust catalog available. The only downfall is that it can be hard to find a specific portion of a video if you have a small question and dont need a full overview of the process/product.
When taking online courses or webinars, I appreciate the basic outline of the new system/process but the training is very fast paced. I actually use the webinar trainings as an FYI and then I have to research it further. It may be intended that way but they shouldn't get so far in the weeds on the webinar if that's the case. It's as if they dangle the carrot and if you learn on the fly, then you benefit from the training. Just my learning style.
As a new user, there are so many areas to know. It would not have been possible without training.
It covers a lot, not everything but the basics. They offer free lifetime training so it can always be accessed. There are some 4 hour online classes, some hour classes, shorter quick tours, and tip guides available.
I love that it's free and flexible. Some of it could have a little more hands-on and have trainers that can answer different scenarios. If the trainer has not been a user, they may not always be able to relate. In most cases they do a great job at answering questions.
It was well laid out but in-person would have been better.
Some trainings are slow when they could be moved along quicker.
Be aware of what may be useful or what recordings may cover a lot of what you already know. I recommend using the recorded trainings rather than the live webinars unless there are specific questions you would like to ask.
UKG Pro™ is a global human capital management (HCM) solution. With it, users are invited to transform their businesses with a connected global workforce experience delivered through HR technology. From payroll to talent to service delivery to surveys, and everything in between, UKG Pro aims to be the powerful HCM suite needed to drive people-focused results.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Rich Workforce Insight
- Supported: One Unified Solution
- Supported: Simple, Person-Centric Tools and Experiences
If you’re passionate about people and culture, meet UKG Pro. Designed to connect your global workforce, UKG Pro is here to help you create a culture where people can’t help but bring their best selves and strongest contributions to work every day. From pay to performance, HR service delivery to engagement surveys, and beyond, transform the way your people work thanks to complete insights and personalized, proactive service. Your workforce is evolving, and UKG Pro is by your side to nurture a culture that supports your values and goals, and your people’s success.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), every decision, interaction, and experience we offer is created with people in mind. And we’re in the business of building connections through the world’s best HR and workforce management solutions. We help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. Because when your people feel happy, supported, and appreciated, business is just — better.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UltiPro Global HCM captures country-specific localizations for over 65 countries|
|Supported Languages||US English, UK English, Canadian English, Canadian French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, German, Italian, French (France), Filipino (Tagalog), Malay, and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses simplify payroll computations, accelerate talent acquisition, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management on a global level.
Reviewers rate Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of UKG Pro are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospital & Health Care industry.