Most of the modules are pretty straightforward. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure things out.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
some areas are easy to use; others are not as intuitive.
It's super user friendly. There a lot of steps but I always say, "Welcome to California--" there are a ton of laws that require attention.
Easy to understand and use system. Even beginners can understand and use the product.
Ultipro is very user friendly.
UKG is a very capable HRIS platform with a broad array of features.
Great product for all users
UltiPro is the best payroll software I have used in my career.
We just brought a new company on and trained the HR users, and it was remarkable how quickly people got comfortable in the system and became confident in performing their tasks, even though they were converting from a system where they were not allowed to do things in the system. It really illustrated to me how easy UltiPro is to use.
I love how all functions are available from a few selection screens--all my options are shown.
It is extremely user friendly and many functions work the same throughout the product so you can anticipate how specific functions can work.
User friendly for the most part. Some employees have problems with their tablet or phone; may be user error.
Ultipro is by far the very best HCM solution that I've used, and I don't mind acting as a point of contact to anyone that might be interested in hearing from an actual user about my experiences with the suite. Ultipro can pretty much handle anything that you throw at it, while ensuring that what you throw at it is compliant with federal and state regulations. It really is quite simple to use and only gets easier to use the more you use it obviously. I would encourage anyone that is having issues with the suite to partner with their customer success manager to tackle anything that is at any point problematic.
The usability of this product is super! Good flow for the navigation, good layout for employees to understand. It does take some training for your employees to figure out some of the features, but those that get used to technology quickly will have no problems. You'll need to spend more time with your late adopters of technology.
UltiPro provides a very user friendly solution that is easy to navigate. The workflow within the system also allows HR to be in the know what information is being updated and set approvals on the workflow. In addition, the new mobile app allows employees to easily view pay, time off, and edit/update their personal information.
Very user-friendly for end-users. Once you understand how the system thinks and how everything connects, it's pretty easy on the admin side as well.
Ultipro has easily been one of the best HR software programs I have ever used.
It even shows location of where the mobile user clocks from.
It is very easy to use
It is fairly simplistic and intuitive from a user perspective.
Pretty simple, streamlined interfaces and training readily available.
In general, UltiPro is easy to use from a standard user perspective. The interfaces are fairly straightforward. However, as I tell people in my training classes: "UtiPro is both very smart and very stupid: It's smart because it does exactly what you tell it to do. But it's stupid because it does exactly what you tell it to do - and some times isn't smart enough to know that's bad."
UKG Pro™ is a global human capital management (HCM) solution. With it, users are invited to transform their businesses with a connected global workforce experience delivered through HR technology. From payroll to talent to service delivery to surveys, and everything in between, UKG Pro aims to be the powerful HCM suite needed to drive people-focused results.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Rich Workforce Insight
- Supported: One Unified Solution
- Supported: Simple, Person-Centric Tools and Experiences
If you’re passionate about people and culture, meet UKG Pro. Designed to connect your global workforce, UKG Pro is here to help you create a culture where people can’t help but bring their best selves and strongest contributions to work every day. From pay to performance, HR service delivery to engagement surveys, and beyond, transform the way your people work thanks to complete insights and personalized, proactive service. Your workforce is evolving, and UKG Pro is by your side to nurture a culture that supports your values and goals, and your people’s success.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), every decision, interaction, and experience we offer is created with people in mind. And we’re in the business of building connections through the world’s best HR and workforce management solutions. We help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. Because when your people feel happy, supported, and appreciated, business is just — better.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UltiPro Global HCM captures country-specific localizations for over 65 countries|
|Supported Languages||US English, UK English, Canadian English, Canadian French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, German, Italian, French (France), Filipino (Tagalog), Malay, and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses simplify payroll computations, accelerate talent acquisition, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management on a global level.
Reviewers rate Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of UKG Pro are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospital & Health Care industry.