UKG Ready Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Erin Menken | TrustRadius Reviewer
UKG Ready is the best payroll solution I've used, being in finance/accounting/payroll for the last 15 years. I've worked with a number of other payroll processing and HR platforms, and UKG (previously Kronos) blows them all away. Reporting is so customizable, making it super easy to create the exact reports you need, in whatever order you need to see them in. Your dashboards are customizable in terms of what you see and how you see it (charts/graphs, data, or both), and you can decide how many columns you want, how you want it organized, etc. The security access is unlimited as far as what you can do with it. Who can see what information, or whose information, approval workflows, auto-generated and emailed reports, uploading documents to be fully electronic with your HR files - all of it you can decide how much that specific person or specific group can see, and whether they can just view or make changes as well. Benefits open enrollment is super easy with UKG Ready. It's all online, and it syncs with Everything Benefits so once the employee submits and you approve it, it automatically goes to the various benefit carriers. Payroll processing takes very little time. At my current company, I run two payrolls per month, for two locations. It takes less than an hour, and that's with manually entering commissions and bonuses. At my prior company, where I also implemented UKG, I was running payroll for 16 separate locations every two weeks. Payroll was in-house through our accounting system and it would take two days to process all payrolls. With UKG, we got that down to about 4 hours, with minimal manual entries. Overall, UKG Ready was exactly the system I was looking for. After switching companies a few years ago, I worked with their choice of payroll software for about 6 months before implementing UKG. The other system, though widely known and accepted, just couldn't compete with the capabilities that UKG has. If you're looking for something that is going to majorly simplify your payroll, time off, benefits, and HR processes check out UKG Ready. I bet it's just what you need!
  • Payroll Processing
  • Reporting
  • Benefits
  • Customization
  • Security Access
  • None
Great for payroll processing, benefits administration, HR processes such as hiring, promoting, raises, etc. Excellent at reporting and super customizable.
UKG has excelled at virtually all HR and Payroll related tasks we use it for!
We use the core function suites within the system - HR, Payroll, and Recruitment. This has allowed us to move from 100% payroll and recruitment process to everything being electronic and at our fingertips. We use this across the organization. Previously managers could not access any employee information in our system, now there are so many insights they can use on their computers or phones.
  • Payroll Processing.
  • Managing employee data, reporting.
  • Usability for employees and managers.
  • Mobile platform.
  • Recruitment module is clunky for hiring managers, people who are not administrators.
  • Some of the setups don't make sense when administering - for example managing multiple pay rates.
  • Some of our integrations do not work properly and it is difficult to get a UKG Ready person to work through it with the 3rd party partner.
I have used many different HRIS systems and UKG Ready is a fairly robust tool. What sets UKG apart for us is their core values align with our own. We love their employee culture and know that trickles down to how we are supported as users of their software. We also appreciate the constant upgrade and really taking user feedback into account.
Overall it's intuitive, pleasing to the eye, and has a lot of information. The search bar feature is awesome so you can search for anything within the system, whether that is a report, an employee, a section - this provides quick access to complex breadcrumbs. Our staff enjoys the system.
Steve Usarzewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
UKG Ready is the tightly integrated time and labor/scheduling component of Primepoint's best in class modular HCM offering. We use the product internally, as well as support over 350 corporate, government entities, and major sports franchises across the United States. Primepoint is a proud UKG Ready Partner, the largest UKG Ready (2020 Time & Labor Revenue) partner in the US.
  • User friendly interface
  • Ever evolving/new features keeping it at the forefront of the industry
  • Robust reporting
  • Specific balance-on-date accrual reports
  • Prematurely sunsetting popular original UI reports
  • Speed of development of scheduling features
This product really has few peers in the SMB market for time and labor. The product was developed by SaasHR in Branchburg, NJ, purchased by Kronos in 2012, and acquired via a merger with Ultimate in 2020. The bones of the original product have stood the test of time and the incredible R&D at UKG just keeps improving it.
Our primary verticals are local state government, non-profits, and professional sports franchises. Due the complex nature of their time recording, payroll, and reporting needs, we have excelled at helping our clients with challenging reporting needs; easily capture the detailed hours they need, and then produce job costing reports, grant allocation, or assist with complex tax/financial reporting.
We use UKG Ready as our primary human resources suite. It provides all services from onboarding, records management, payroll, open enrollment, insurance, and accrual tracking and offboarding. We are cloud-hosted across the entire organization and employees can access their employee portal at any time from any device. UKG Ready is also linked to UKG Telestaff, which serves as our timekeeping platform for payroll and paytable information transfer.
  • Payroll
  • Records management
  • Onboarding
  • Employee Portal
  • Insurance and Open enrollment
  • Employee evaluations
  • Enhanced UKG Telestaff integration
  • Real time accruals management with UKG Telestaff
UKG Ready solves many issues related to human resources management for smaller organizations that function as stand-alone entities outside of local government control, or those who seek opportunities to remove their organization from local government. The platform provides the ability for all personnel to view, manage, and update their information as it relates to HR and employee management. Our organization does not use UKG Ready for time management, however, this is also a functional component of UKG Ready.
We have yet to fully deploy all the services offered by the UKG platform, however, those portions that we are using perform exactly as we need them to. We configure improved processes daily and UKG Ready almost always has the functionality we require.
Kronos WFR is being used across the entire agency for HR management, timekeeping, & payroll. It streamlines our HR, payroll, and employee experience.
  • Reporting
  • Position management & labor allocation.
  • Payroll, payroll, payroll: Manual checks are a HUGE issue as well as updates to the subject wages when a manual is needed.
  • Knowing the customers needs at implementation.
So far, WFR has been a good change for our organization as it added efficiencies (more will be added as we get the full use of the system). The reporting is excellent. The TLM has good features for our employees. The technology is sized well for our 1,000 employees. I would love to give the system a 9-10 and Kronos is working with us to make that happen. We had some serious issues with implementation specifically related to integrations which are not all done and look like they will take almost a year to happen. We were not able to implement all modules because of a company misunderstanding of need—again working with Kronos on this. We also were not always shown the best method for streamlining processes within the system. The customer service has also been hard to deal with. This has improved as we have been put in a focus group, but that took some doing and prior to that it was not a good transition. One of our biggest concerns that is not a big item is the lack of payroll reconciliation. Manual checks cause all kinds of reconciliation problems and Kronos can only help if we can identify the problem. If we cannot, it is an issue. It seems archaic as a manual requires too much intervention on the part of the payroll administrator to ensure subject wages are accurate for Tax reporting--this just should never happen and it should be automatic. I know this sounds negative, and I really do like Kronos WFR--again, I feel it was a good decision. I would be remiss not to mention the good with the bad.
It does work for the industry we are in due to the many reporting capabilities.
Erin M Andrews | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the Time & Labor Management, Accruals, & Leave Modules to track employees' time, time off, and Leave of absence. We track all time for all staff (Classified, Licensed, Administrators, and Temporary), hourly and exempt.
  • Managing Accruals
  • Tracking Employees Extra Duty time
  • Exempt Hours (check in with auto population of hours)
  • Ease of access to reporting for employees
  • Detailed Accrual history for employees
  • employee reminders (submit timesheet, exceptions)
  • Specific calendar management for employee start/end dates (school employees don't work 12 months)
  • allow for a rule auto submit timesheets with no schedule & no hours
Compared to the past solution we had Ready is much easier to manage and is more adaptive to the School system. Enhanced Transparency allows all staff to know exactly what they will be paid for and why.
Very intuitive and transparent for staff, managers, HR, and payroll.
I always know that any problem I find is going to be solved and questions are going to be answered completely. That seems to be a rarity these days.
John Racine SHRM-SCP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use a suite of UKG Ready solutions including payroll, timekeeping, performance, accruals, etc. It has allowed us to reduce the amount of paper we use and to automate many processes which free up the time of my HR staff and managers to focus on things like driving revenue, training, development, etc.
  • Functionality in particular is very strong. I was able to completely customize my performance reviews including content and approvals
  • Applications can be customized. For example, we had a stretch where we needed a high number of applicants so we [were enabled quickly] to apply which provided a measured increase in applicants.
  • Data storage. Though we are still converting to more digital documents, we have been able to convert paper docs into Edocs and have them stored inside UKG
  • Geofencing via a tighter radius or even better, with coordinates for mobile clock in
  • Allow custom document security access to be programmed via the Customs Form creation and not have to enter each and every security profile to update
Ready is a strong contender for [companies] under 750 or so team members with not many security profiles. Security Profiles drive a lot of who can see what and when you start having many security profiles, it becomes cumbersome to update everything and keep access where it needs to be.
I have found UKG to be very intuitive and easy to learn. There are a few areas I wish merged better, for example, custom forms and security profile selection would be awesome but all in all, the system operates and functions the way we need it to. And I have to reference the support again, the team here is phenomenal.
Monica Oliver | TrustRadius Reviewer
UKG Ready is being used across our entire organization. UKG provides Labor Management, Timekeeping, Payroll, and HR solutions for our local franchise companies.
  • Reporting capability
  • HR Solutions
  • Payroll Management
  • Ease of use for employees that work remotely.
  • Kronos Community - request for enhancements/ voting on ideas
Kronos Workforce Ready is complex and robust. On occasion, it can be difficult to navigate for our employee level. The capabilities as a practitioner are fantastic.
UKG Ready is used across the entire organization. Having security access levels that allow staff to review their timesheets, accrual balances, etc. saves time for our payroll team in answering these questions for staff. Had we figured out the imports feature sooner, it would have definitely created more efficiencies for us, but now that we know, we're using them more regularly in a time when staffing levels are low.
  • Importing data/time.
  • Personnel Activity Reporting (PAR) without creating additional work for staff.
  • Allows for employee self service functionality.
  • Having comments/notes available on accrual imports.
  • Having a base setup for smaller agencies and then allowing for expansion/revision from the base product instead of building from the ground up.
Having employee self service functionality as well as account access has really improved transparency for our payroll department as well as reduced the amount of questions payroll staff are asked about employee leave balances, etc. Additionally, having the ability to import accrual balance updates and time entries has made us more efficient as opposed to our previous manual entry process.
It has more capabilities than we currently use it for, but there are some limitations or things we need that are not available.
November 15, 2021

Life changing changes!

Kelly Lantz | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it as our mail HRIS system. It has help us be able to reach our employees on a easier level, they are able to view and get to their personal data quicker. HR can pull data and run real time report at the tip of fingers, which is very helpful.
  • Real time data.
  • Quick communication to manager and employees.
  • Easy to locate and update data.
  • More ways to make the admin pages look how the user wants.
  • More color choices.
We switched from central to Ready and it has been a fresh breath of air, there is so much more we can now do in Ready that we did not know that we were being limited by in central. The updated and fresh look is just the start, I also love that they are always available to take questions and help if oy do not know how something works in the system.
It is very user friendly, it is like Amazon, where you don't need to be told how to use it, you just know.
Payroll, HR, Training, time management and general record keeping. It is being use across the entire organization. Payroll and time management and HR data.
  • I like the fact that are dashboards that report a screen shot of what is happening
  • I like the notifications that are tied to various processes
  • Customer support. I do not like the idea of not being able to call someone with a quick question without adding a case. Waiting for someone to call you back is not helpful at all. Chat line is mostly off-line
  • SMA is relatively new to Kronos's Platform. I really felt like we were not fully trained on the system. We were not able to train our staff well either. I would really like to see short clip videos that we are able to share with new employees. I don't have time to read long documents which I find is a lot of what is on the training portal.
I would not recommend UKG Ready at this time. Again, we are new customers and I feel, we are on our own. I've added cases and I have met a few people who have been very helpful. I often asked for someone to give me a call, but I keep forgetting the help desk does not make calls, they will email you most of the time. I am a person who likes to have the customer support via phone. Had we known we were not going to receive this type of support, we probably would not have selected UKG Ready.
There is so much the system can perform, however finding the time to delve into it, is another issue for users and I don't have the time to connect with the community on a regular. UKG Ready Support Personnel are always pushing the Team and myself to asked the community, however we did not sign a contract with the community, we signed it with Kronos. This is frustrating for the Team and I. Even with UltiPro, we were able to call and speak someone if we had a quick question.
Darryl Moffat, CGA, CPA, CBIP | TrustRadius Reviewer
UKG Ready is been used for time capture at our Aggregates and Asphalt plants and it replaced the manual paper tickets. It helps in a lot of ways, especially lately with flexibility as the person processing the payroll doesn't have to be at the location. The people processing payroll have had their day freed up as each employee is now responsible for their own time in the system It gives the employees something new to learn.
  • Flexibility of Rules for Union Agreement
  • Multiple Media Access like PC, IPAD or Phone
  • Better control of employee records through payroll and HR
  • More efficient for payroll staff
  • Upgrades seem to appear out of nowhere
  • Don't fix certain things like the Employee information screen that's not broken
  • Appears some new features are not fully tested before release
Suited well in Aggregates and Asphalt but without clocks. If they clocked in on every activity, it would not work for us.
It gives us reporting capabilities we didn't have before at least easily.
August 13, 2021

Connie Stauber | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use UKG for our payroll and our housing of our employees' information. We also utilize the reports as needed for compliance measures.
  • Track [Time]
  • Track Employees Information
  • Customer Service
  • Allowing for alt rates to be applied to the time card
  • Allowing for punches to have a hard stop for 24/7 punches
It is very simple program to use. Managers are able to approve time cards and manage their evaluations.
I think that there is so much more we can use and do, but have not tapped into this portion as a whole company. This is a great company for small to large company
November 17, 2021

UKG Ready Helps Us Be Us!

UKG Ready is used across our entire organization. It addresses timekeeping issues, labor analytics, employee access to employment information, etc. Not only is it our payroll system, [but it also] helps us analyze information about our employees that drive decisions for the improvement of processes across the company.
  • Everything is a report
  • Data is easily read
  • Have access to it anywhere
  • Simplifies daily tasks
  • Cannot really get an "accruals as of specific date"
  • Certain fields are only available in specific reports, so we have to combine information often
  • Would like to see when changes were made to configurations, [as] an audit trail for profiles
I would ultimately highly recommend UKG Ready to a colleague because it has tremendously helped us streamline some of our processes. It can help us connect and communicate with employees better, provide an easier experience for managers, and help us analyze data about our labor and predict what changes we should implement to better align [with] our strategies.
I give it this high rating because it is overall very easy to use. Of course, it can always be better, and some of the terminology used is always changing and not always intuitive.
The whole organization uses UKG Ready for timekeeping, payroll, benefits administration, leave of absence tracking and will soon use performance management. It allows us to have a majority of our data in one place while making our processes more efficient. Users are able to be more hands-on and serve themselves.
  • The customer service staff are very friendly.
  • The UKG Community allows me to find answers on my own.
  • Timeliness of support tickets - specifically script related issues.
  • Detailed education on how to make the most of the systems available.
  • Updates that should be included are at an additional cost.
I find the actual system and ideas to be useful but there always seems to be something missing. Often, some of the 'ideas' presented within the community are basics that should be initially included with the product. It can take a while for ideas to be implemented.
Many aspects of UKG Ready are not obvious and require detailed direction. Employees that are not as tech-savvy have a difficult time navigating the system. As an admin of the system, it often takes guessing/checking to get something set up, fixed, etc.
Garen Barnett | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this product in all areas of our organization. I as the manager of Information technology was one of the purchase deciders and helped implement the entire product. I have set up many workflows and am a very experienced user on the platform. We have started using onboarding and applicant tracking the relieve some of the duties of our HR director. I have also found that just about anyone including myself can run payroll if need be which is a huge help.
  • Support - very fast and love the live chat
  • Mobile App - we have our entire staff on it and it’s been a complete game changer
  • Timekeeping is pretty good and how it works seamlessly with the payroll module saves a ton of time during a payroll.
  • Security Profiles - no way to make mass changes, no direction on what each setting does, very power but takes a lot of guessing and checking to get them right. They need a way to test profiles that is easier.
  • Single sign on - works great but logs out at the most inconvenient of times.
  • The whole product feels as if it were designed by programmers and not HR people. The terminology is directed at programmers especially in the ACA module.
  • The reports are good but not great. I still find myself trying to build a report from one section but can’t find the field I want so have to start over in another section
UKG Ready is a very powerful software. It’s not HR/Payroll software. It’s a platform that works well once it’s configured. This configuration not only takes time but someone who is dedicated to learning the system. Without this type of person in the organization. It could become very frustrating very quickly.
It’s not turnkey. It takes time to create the perfect solution but on eve it works. It just works which is good for our organization.
September 05, 2021

Useful

UKG Ready is being used as a payroll tool, with the mobile app and direct deposit, staff [is] able to view their time stamps, PTO, STO, hours worked. They have immediate access to their pay stubs and their personal information. We maintain credentials and Continuing Education expirable list so that our Staff [is] ALWAYS current on their required credentials. We use UKG Ready for across the board announcements so that all Staff [knows] what is going on. The best part of the program from an HR standpoint, it eliminates a LOT of calls asking about their pay, PTO, STO, and other questions they may have.
  • Staff accountability
  • Ease of use for the mobile app
  • Keeping staff current on [requirements}
  • Additional training for reports
A place for notes for pertinent information.
[...]
Our entire hospital system uses UKG Ready for our HR and Payroll needs. All employees are responsible for recording their time, completing reviews, and reviewing their pay data within the system. UKG Ready streamlines the process between HR and payroll and allows us all to see everything and work much more efficiently. Our auditors also love the audit functions and security management between departments.
  • Streamlines the process between HR and payroll. Each team can quickly see and share information.
  • Our entire hospital team can use the system and it's easy to provide trouble shooting support to our teams.
  • Appearance -The system is easy to use and attractive for users.
  • The payroll process specifically is very well laid out.
  • Communication! UKG has really stepped up on communication and training especially around tax related deadlines.
  • Roll-out of improvements-there are updates and changes frequently. It's hard to keep up with some of the changes.
  • Support case response has really slowed since UKG has expanded.
  • Training for end-users-it would be helpful if UKG had training materials for things like timesheets, reviews, and reviewing data within the system.
UKG Ready is easily accessible - I love that it's web based. No need to use the VPN network. This really helps managers when they are on vacation, but need to do work. It's also helpful for employees to have a streamlined view between the desktop at work and at home. The system in my opinion is pretty user friendly. I love the audit trails - it really helps you keep track of possible errors and find information that may have accidentally been deleted.
We have a lot of pay rules and merit increase processes in our system and UKG can handle them. However, we have run into a roadblock and had to switch to their new pay calculation profile that resulted in additional cost to our company. For the most part, the system does what we need efficiently.
After several years of using UKG, I would say it's pretty easy to use. UKG has really stepped it up with communication and instructionals, however there are a lot of changes happening regularly which can make it a little harder to stay on top of.
UKG support has gone downhill as they've gotten larger. Response is slower and often I seem to know more than the support specialist helping.
September 05, 2021

Exceptional

Murakami utilizes UKG Ready for Payroll, recruiting, and evaluations of team members.
  • Payroll processing
  • Recruiting from pulling in data from Indeed.com and from our business website
  • Tracking of evaluations for our hourly team members
  • Problem solving quickly if we do have issues
  • Training on how to create reports and this feature is not as user friendly as other options
UKG Ready has provided excellent service for our payroll and other areas of our manufacturing facility compared to other Human Resource software programs that we have used and/or investigated.
Customer is always available and patient with our questions and training of current and new options.
UKG Ready is used for payroll processing, employee paperwork/onboarding, scheduling, tax filing. It is used across the entire organization. The product has been great to reduce employee hours in payroll processing and onboarding. Additionally, we have utilized the product to bring in past paper employee files. This has led to increased efficiencies in the HR department.
  • Scheduling
  • Overtime tracking
  • Payroll processing
  • The new user interface has added additional and unnecessary "clicks".
  • Service tickets are required to get assistance. Otherwise the portal is a slow alternative.
UKG Ready is well suited to employers with a large number of employees across multiple states. This has been great to allow us to keep in compliance with tax filings across many states. Additionally, the cost per employee is very reasonable considering the number of services the product offers as well as compared to other payroll solutions.
UKG Ready meets our needs. I cannot speak for others in the Hospitality industry, but enough tools are available that if an entity operates with a large number of employees, in multiple states, UKG Ready is a viable solution. A great tool with overtime tracking, which assists our GMs with employee scheduling.
November 18, 2021

UKG Ready

We are currently using UKG Ready across the whole organization. It has helped to streamline our processes and give us a one-stop shop for our employees. It has also been very helpful to our managers as they are now able to manage their employees' timesheets from their mobile devices. Other benefits include workflows to get proper approvals, checklists to help track required items, and benefits enrollment all in one system.
  • Time and Attendance
  • Recruiting and Onboarding
  • Scheduling
  • Better connectivity between different modules - ie: when adding positions, it's a manual step to add matching skills and scheduled cost centers for scheduling
  • Certification tracking - the basics are covered, but there are many nuances that become challenging to handle
  • Position Management - our organization's employees often have multiple positions at different pay rates. Again, the basics are covered but there are so many ways this area could be enhanced.
UKG Ready provides great flexibility to build [its] product to meet the unique needs of our organization. It's very important to invest time and resources to fully utilize the system. We are about to complete our second full year and continue to add new features as well as [improve] current features.
Very user friendly.
Our entire organization uses UKG Ready for Employee Data Records, Timekeeping, Accruals and Payroll. The flexibility has allowed better timekeeping throughout the entire organization.
  • Payroll processing.
  • Employee record keeping.
  • Reports.
  • Accrual banks.
  • Timekeeping - specifically in overtime calculating.
  • Checklists/workflows.
UKG Ready involves a great amount of customization however with time, it is easier to navigate and understand how the system works and the set up becomes easier within each area. We have been able to better track timekeeping and pay since transitioning to UKG Ready.
After extensive setup and customization, the program does most of the things that we need it to do. It is a constantly changing program and requires time to keep up with the changes..
November 15, 2021

UKG after 4 years

We use UKG for all of our Human resources needs and Payroll for the entire Organization. We wanted a system that would allow us to move toward a more digital experience for our staff.
  • Reporting - we are impressed with the reports we can create and use.
  • The Payroll side of things always run smoothly.
  • We like the ease of building our own workflows and checklists.
  • We have concerns about our secondary jobs history ad reporting accurate history.
  • We would like an easier way to manage job descriptions currently we build custom forms but it is a lot of management.
  • Currently we are unable to use an HR action on Primary codes because they are tied to the rate table and require us to do manual input.
  • Would like to use the Performance module but it will not allow us to assign more than one review to staff. We have a majority of staff that work more than one position.
  • Our staff feel that advanced scheduler it too complicated and resist using it to schedule staff.
UKG definitely checks off many boxes for us and allows us to streamline our process however we would like some more functionality in areas of Scheduler and Performance. UKG frequently refers us to their community to add ideas but if the idea does not get enough votes it does not go anywhere. We have had an idea that has been sitting in under consideration for 3 years.
Those of us that are in UKG almost daily find it user friendly however staff consistently tell us that it is complicated.
We are converting to UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) from Bamboo HR, eHour, and Trax to a robust, government-contract-friendly SaaS that will allow for continued growth. Additionally, this brings us into compliance for DCAA contracting, will integrate with our accounting software, and brings us much-needed talent acquisition, benefit administration, and performance management systems.
  • Highly customizable
  • Extensive reporting
  • Enhanced security features
  • The "feel" is a bit dated, crowded, and distracting
  • It needs drag-and-drop features, especially in report creation
  • Easier navigation
Well-suited--Companies with many employees and managers or a high need for security and audit compliance

Less appropriate--Small companies, or those that do not need a high degree of functionality
We need to be DCAA compliant.
We utilize UKG Ready to process payroll and for quarterly and YE reporting. We run payroll bi-weekly and finalize/submit it independently. We recently added the HR module and we are learning that side of things. I am looking forward to using the HR module more. So far, it has been incredibly helpful with the enrollment of benefits. We haven't completed an annual enrollment of all employees, but I am curious (and looking forward) on that process. For newly eligible employees it has been great. The payroll program is pretty complex and not as easy to learn, but there is so much it can do. Since I have only used this program for 6 months, there is much more to learn. However, once you begin to understand it, it gets much easier. I wish it could generate federal and state payroll forms too, but that would be a whole other program entirely.
  • Customer service is incredible. Everyone is always super friendly and helpful!
  • UKG Ready is very complex and there is so much it can do.
  • Many reporting options and customization.
  • It's pretty complex and if one thing is missing it can quickly throw something off. Something as simple as a new position or a pay code can throw off everything if entered incorrectly. There are so many steps associated with these things it can easily be missed.
  • The HR processes seem to be pretty lengthy.
I feel UKG Ready is for a larger business that wants the customization and is ever-changing. There are many reports and options that will help a larger business plus numbers, etc.. I honestly feel like smaller business, 25 or less, really wouldn't benefits much from this software.
If there is an issue or question on how to enhance your experience, you can always reach out to UKG Ready for assistance. They are always willing to listen, customize and help.

UKG Ready Scorecard Summary

Human Resource Management (7)
Employee demographic data (128)
Employment history (125)
Job profiles and administration (122)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (114)
Organizational charting (93)
6.7
Organization and location management (112)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (90)
Payroll Management (6)
Pay calculation (133)
Support for external payroll vendors (81)
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment (42)
Benefit plan administration (103)
Direct deposit files (102)
Salary revision and increment management (99)
Leave and Attendance Management (3)
Approval workflow (120)
Balance details (126)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (110)
Employee Self Service (4)
View and generate pay and benefit information (118)
Update personal information (124)
View company policy documentation (101)
View job history (103)
Asset Management (1)
Tracking of all physical assets (51)
HR Reporting (2)
Report builder (134)
Pre-built reports (135)
Onboarding (2)
New hire portal (89)
Manager tracking tools (71)
Performance and Goals (2)
6.5
Individual goal setting (46)
6.6
Performance tracking (52)
6.5
Performance Management (5)
Performance plans (60)
Performance improvement plans (56)
Review status tracking (60)
Review reminders (62)
Multiple review frequency (49)
Succession Planning (1)
5.7
Create succession plans/pools (19)
5.7
Recruiting / ATS (7)
Job Requisition Management (59)
Company Website Posting (59)
Publish to Social Media (43)
6.1
Job Search Site Posting (42)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (46)
6.6
Applicant Tracking (62)
Notifications and Alerts (66)

What is UKG Ready?

UKG Ready™ is presented as a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines HR, talent, payroll, and time to deliver a personalized, people-centered experience that aims to cut out busy work, increases efficiency, and helps users maintain compliance.

UKG Ready features a single employee record shared across all its applications. All employee data is maintained in a single database, which provides a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Data is updated in real-time, so managers can make decisions based on the latest, most accurate information. The UKG Ready mobile app provides a modern and familiar consumer-grade experience which allows users to manage and complete common tasks on-the-go using any mobile device.

UKG Ready Features

Human Resource Management Features

• Supported: Employee demographic data
  • Supported: Employment history
  • Supported: Job profiles and administration
  • Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
  • Supported: Benefits information
  • Supported: Organizational charting
  • Supported: Organization and location management
  • Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)

Payroll Management Features

HR Reporting Features

• Supported: Report builder
  • Supported: Pre-built reports

Integration with other HR capabilities Features

• Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
  • Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor

Performance Management Features

• Supported: Job Search Site Posting
  • Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
  • Supported: Applicant Tracking
  • Supported: Notifications and Alerts

• Supported: Employee Scheduling Provides automated Kronos tools and high-quality information needed to create schedules that align staffing requirements with budget, skills, and demand.

UKG Ready Screenshots

Onboarding
Deliver a Consistent and Engaging Onboarding ExperienceBenefits Management
Benefits Covered from Start to FinishPayroll
Control Costs and Compliance Risks while Improving EfficiencyTalent Acquisition Dashboard with Mobile AppConsistent and Engaging OnboardingPerformance ManagementBenefits ManagementAccurate Time & AttendancePayroll: The Perfect Paycheck Every Time

UKG Ready Video

Kronos customers have a LOT to say about Workforce Ready. Hear how our unified HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping platform helps them manage their employees from pre-hire to retire. Find out how it makes their jobs easier!

UKG Ready Downloadables

UKG Ready Competitors

UKG Ready Pricing

UKG Ready Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesAustralia, Canada, UK, Belgium, Mexico, Netherlands, France
Supported LanguagesEnglish (US &UK), French (Canada & France), Spanish, and Dutch