Reviews (1-25 of 111)
- Accessibility from desktops and mobile devices.
- Customizable for our business.
- Development teams are willing to listen to our unique challenges.
- Kronos Community is a great resource for answers to common questions.
- User guide development.
- Best practice sharing during product development.
- Better communication on changes made during product releases.
- Simplify benefit enrollment processes for the user. Think about employees who aren't computer savvy.
- Increased emphasis on robust training with superusers.
Overall, I do like this product and plan to continue using it into the future. The product teams are responsive to my challenges. Keep looking for improved ways to serve the customer.
- We have been able to move from paper timesheets which allows for accuracy and ease.
- The reporting module allows us to view and analysis our data how we need to see it.
- The new user interface is much better but puts a lot of information on one screen.
- Easy, secure web access.
- Good implementation team.
- Good online resources.
- Helping employees troubleshoot the system.
- Better integration with education partners like Skyward and Ready Sub.
- More frequent client check-ins.
- Customer Service is amazing! If I run into an issue that I don't quite know how to address, I reach out to Support my creating a case in the Kronos system. We usually have resolution within the hour.
- The Workforce Ready system is user friendly and easy to explain to new employees during their orientations.
- We use many different funding sources. The system is able to allow time charging to all funding sources through the Cost Center Setup.
- Pulling out reports by funding stream.
- Removing of codes that have not been used after a duration of time.
- Data options
- Sometimes communicating about the changes in upgrades and where to find new items.
- Large reports are very slow at times.
- We are on POD4 which lately has had a LOT of latency and downtime, especially during payroll high times.
- When there are system-wide issues you don't always get immediately notified.
- Flexible to our employee diversity.
- Easy to use from an employees view.
- Takes away back end system issues by being in the cloud.
- Being in a shared environment, customization is not allowed.
- Somewhat slow at times because of browser technology (compared to WFC we had on-site).
- Implementation CANNOT be rushed through.
- Online training
- in-person training
- Support! When I submit a ticket requesting additional assistance, the feedback I get is always very detailed and the follow up is thorough.
- Adding an admin user. Despite having a few users that already have full administrative capabilities, when adding a new user Kronos requires a request in writing, on company letterhead, from the "master" admin user. This process can be very time consuming when it's imperative that we have the new user up and running as soon as we can. Even once the new user is entered, there are a number of places we have to go to get them set up with the same level of access the rest of the admins have. Inevitably we always forget to visit one of the pages and the user cannot perform the necessary functions.
- The user may use any device from desktop/laptop, smart phone or iPad.
- The system is set up for self-service, i.e. employees may add notes to the correct time, view timesheets, pay statements as well as W-2's.
- Managers have real time access to their employee data and time.
- The new user view seems to require many more clicks to achieve the desired results.
- The password change frequency is too often, it should not be hardcoded and allow us to decide the required frequency.
- Gives employees access to their information to make updates and changes yet allows us to control what they can change.
- Makes time keeping easy through the computer, the app and a physical clock.
- Allows for multiple types of reporting and allocating labor costs.
- While reporting is fairly robust it can be somewhat limited in that you cannot filter off custom fields and custom fields with what should be basic formulas can be hard to write.
- Screens are limited to 200 lines where it would be more helpful to be able to see a complete list (ideally at least 500 to 1,000) rather than exporting to view a list.
- The time clock can only personalized to a relatively small extent. It would be nice to have custom views, ability to change color schemes, etc.
- Sometimes it takes multiple reports to complete a task. It would be nice if in addition to adding custom columns there could be custom subtotals that could be done on more than one column within the same report.
- Cloud Based - the system can be accessed from anywhere which is an improvement over our previous locally hosted platform.
- UKG Ready Community - the community allows for an exchange of information amongst users as well as input from UKG Ready employees.
- Outages - Our organization had the unfortunate circumstance of being on a POD that was overburdened and constantly had outages/downtimes/issues and these outages always seemed to coincide with payroll processing. The solution was to move some of the organizations from that POD to a new POD. Unfortunately, this week (11/23/2020), the new POD had outages and once again caused issues for organizations that were processing payroll and, based on posts in the Community, for organizations that were trying to wrap up Open Enrollment.
- Updates - It seems like there are constantly updates to the system (which is probably the case for any technology), but the manner in which these changes are communicated to users and administrators is not ideal. I've spoken with a UKG Ready employee previously and he assured me that they are working on ways to better communicate the changes to ensure they are easy to understand, interpret, and then pass on to our users.
- Ease of use.
- Multiple ways to access information.
- Reports are amazing.
- When doing an update, end users need to be able to comment.
- Loss of functionality with updates.
- WY work comp has never been fixed.
- Accurate time calculations.
- Accurate leave balances.
- Scheduling/shift availability.
- Advanced scheduler is cumbersome to learn and manage.
- Constantly changing the look of forms is painful for inexperienced employees to learn and re-learn.
- Would like to see a totally simplified user interface for basic employees that is very dead-simple.
- Creating customizable options.
- Allowing the user to make changes themselves.
- Support is sometimes difficult to work through when you have a specific issue.
- Training is lacking when you implement a new project.
- Timekeeping--accurately times employees in and out
- HR--accurately keeps track of employees information
- Payroll--flows from timekeeping over to payroll to pay employees seamlessly
- Consultant knowledge--although consultants are knowledgeable, there is often a disconnect with what the system can do and what the consultants know it can do.
- Hardcoded Fields--if one more person tells me "it's hardcoded," I might lose it. This is unacceptable for a program that is customizable.
- Status Tracking--you can see when hourly employees clock in and out in the roster, but the tracking for salaried employees is not there. I would like to be able to track who is working and who isn't, especially during COVID.
- TLM feature has made it easier for managers to view the timesheets and approve them in a timely manner.
- Onboarding is officially paperless.
- Communicating to employees is much easier.
- Performance Reviews--they are just too lengthy and visually, it's not something managers like at the moment.
- Accruals--We have to do a lot of manual corrections.
- Quickly process on-demand checks
- Instantly update employee information
- Customizable reports that make processing simple
- It would be convenient to be able to search for an employee by their social security number
- Must use UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)'s time clock to automatically prevent overuse of PTO
- Sometimes the server is a little slow
- Employee Information is laid out well, easy to find, and detailed.
- Payroll processing is easy, straight forward, and has a step by step process which makes it easy to follow.
- Open enrollment for benefits is smooth and transfers employee's updated information over to their profile seamlessly.
- "Hard-coded" fields are not good. This needs to be customizable since every company is not set up the same and is not using those fields the same way.
- The work order functionality is either lacking or nonexistent, this needs to be looked into for more seamless integration to what a company might need.
- I would like to have consultants who work together and aren't so siloed. It is very hard to transfer knowledge to each consultant when they don't know what everyone on the team is doing.
- Helps manage payroll and streamlines the process.
- Time management and shift scheduling of the employees.
- Easily manageable anywhere with easy to use mobile app.
- Difficult to ensure accurate data entry by employees.
- A lot of time being spent on training. Need to create innovate user guides.
- Support is amazing.
- They listen and implement features based on customer feedback.
- User Experience is easy to use on multiple devices.
- Mapping Earning Codes
- Connection between leave module and payroll
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)
UKG Ready™ is presented as a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines HR, talent, payroll, and time to deliver a personalized, people-centered experience that aims to cut out busy work, increases efficiency, and helps users maintain compliance.
UKG Ready features a single employee record shared across all its applications. All employee data is maintained in a single database, which provides a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Data is updated in real-time, so managers can make decisions based on the latest, most accurate information. The UKG Ready mobile app provides a modern and familiar consumer-grade experience which allows users to manage and complete common tasks on-the-go using any mobile device.
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Screenshots
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Video
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Downloadables
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Competitors
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Australia, Canada, UK, Belgium, Mexico, Netherlands, France|
|Supported Languages:||English (US &UK), French (Canada & France), Spanish, and Dutch|