Employee demographic data (130)
Pay calculation (135)
Report builder (136)
Pre-built reports (136)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UKG Ready, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
UKG Ready™ is presented as a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines HR, talent, payroll, and time to deliver a personalized, people-centered experience that aims to cut out busy work, increases efficiency, and helps users maintain compliance.
UKG Ready features a single employee record shared across all its applications. All employee data is maintained in a single database, which provides a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Data is updated in real-time, so managers can make decisions based on the latest, most accurate information. The UKG Ready mobile app provides a modern and familiar consumer-grade experience which allows users to manage and complete common tasks on-the-go using any mobile device.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Employee Scheduling Provides automated Kronos tools and high-quality information needed to create schedules that align staffing requirements with budget, skills, and demand.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, UK, Belgium, Mexico, Netherlands, France|
|Supported Languages||English (US &UK), French (Canada & France), Spanish, and Dutch|
- It has streamlined our process and cut our processing time in half.
- Increased employee engagement with our company as a whole, and an increased understanding of our mission/vision.
- Huge labor savings due to the ability to report upon real-time data that helps our managers make decisions on schedules.
- Ability to manage and analyze our HR and Payroll activities within a single place!
- In my experience, Most employees don't engage with UKG Ready stating it's confusing.
- Payroll record keeping was fairly streamlined as was vacation requesting.
- Permissions can be difficult to navigate
- Has made recruitment easier
- Has made tracking for safety training and certifications easier
- has made onboarding easier
- It has decreased the time required to clock in.
- None yet, but I am confident it will come :)
- Increased time efficiency
- Increased employee engagement
- Streamlined entire HR and payroll process
- Currently, we have found a positive impact in all that time using UKG Ready and we are not using multiple spreadsheets to track extra time.
- We need to clean up the payroll export file that is being generated from our timesheet processing. It is currently pulling data that we're having to manipulate and manually check.
- We have found an increase in productivity via the customizations and digital document process.
- Some of the new features in the onboarding portal have been very well received and allow us to message in a more productive way.
- Labor control
- Time saved by manager by easier timesheet management
- Elimination of double entry for benefits
- Cost/time savings
- Using one platform for all HR activities
- Access for managers creates efficiencies
- ESS helps with engagement
- The most positive is that we can manage most of the HR activities from within one system. It's our one-stop-shop (except for recruiting).
- Because we have had it for some time, employees are familiar with it. And although the look has changed, the functionalities have remained helpful.
- We are far more productive in labor transfers than we have been in the past because of sunshine systems, an organization that has helped us track labor down to the product.
- With the EverythingBenefits partnership, our information is easily transferred to our carriers with very little manual intervention - this has saved us so much time.
- Cost and time savings
- Supporting digital transformation
- Improved governance and control on timesheets
- It provides the ability to manage all HR activities within one platform.
- HR & Payroll on same platform
- Keeps in compliance
- Increased employee engagement
- Ability to manage most HR activities within one platform
- Inability to manipulate the GL to automatically upload into our Financial System
- Ability to manage all HR activities within one platform
- Ability to manage all timekeeping types within on platform
- Costs/time savings
- By allowing us to go digital in many areas, we have been able to manage our HR and payroll without as many staff.
- Cost saving
- Time saving
- Employee retention
- Increased productivity.
- Increased security.
- Increased transparency.
- Allowed for simplification of data management and processes
- Onboarding customizations are critical to our services. We cannot operate without custom OB packages.
- We are able to integrate data relatively easily between our custom portal and UKG Ready, saving a lot of time and providing a quicker service to our clients.
- We cannot process payroll without several manual steps as we are in staffing and can't be locked down to one pay period only.
- The UI is not super user-friendly for an employee level, so we do waste a lot of our time troubleshooting the system.
- [Ability] to manage payroll activities
- Return on investment has proven itself in the accurate time frame allotted.