UKG Ready™ is presented as a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines HR, talent,...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Employee demographic data (132)8.585%
- Pay calculation (137)8.282%
- Report builder (140)7.575%
- Pre-built reports (140)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UKG Ready, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
UKG Ready™ is presented as a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines HR, talent, payroll, and time to deliver a personalized, people-centered experience that aims to cut out busy work, increases efficiency, and helps users maintain compliance.
UKG Ready features a single employee record shared across all its applications. All employee data is maintained in a single database, which provides a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Data is updated in real-time, so managers can make decisions based on the latest, most accurate information. The UKG Ready mobile app provides a modern and familiar consumer-grade experience which allows users to manage and complete common tasks on-the-go using any mobile device.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Employee Scheduling Provides automated Kronos tools and high-quality information needed to create schedules that align staffing requirements with budget, skills, and demand.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, UK, Belgium, Mexico, Netherlands, France|
|Supported Languages||English (US &UK), French (Canada & France), Spanish, and Dutch|
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.